Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Illuminati Number How Do I Get It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Illuminati Number How Do I Get It (3098 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
I have decided to sell my soul to the devil if anyone can help me with those illuminati numbers, this suffer no go end anytime soon make i just sell my soul enjoy life small before i die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by PoliteActivist: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
Don't worry, Illuminati will find you - if your soul is worth having!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Divoc19(f): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
You don't need Illuminati.
You have other home made option.
Look around you will see
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Illegal1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Omoh......guy u funny ooh,so u dn finally get mind to do dirties jst to get the rabas?E Clear....

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Don't worry, Illuminati will find you - if your soul is worth having!
My soul is worth having am a number 9

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
Divoc19:
You don't need Illuminati.
You have other home made option.
Look around you will see
Lols they only thing i want to see is your pretty face when i get rich

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh......guy u funny ooh,so u dn finally get mind to do dirties jst to get the rabas?E Clear....

Bros i don tire
it will be well, it will be well now i deh inside well omoh i don tire you no go understand bros even if na 3years them give me i go accept am i swear i don tire i no fit make am legally, i don see am

3 Likes

Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by nairalander2020(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
This people are looking for who gat talent usually, people who have started becoming successful, before the throw you the devils spade.

4 Likes

Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
nairalander2020:
This people are looking for who gat talent usually, people who have started becoming successful, before the throw you the devils spade.
I have talents i am a musician and a scriptwritter i have everything deh need and more and i am ready to join them (if you can't beat them you join them)

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by nairalander2020(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
I have talents i am a musician and a scriptwritter i have everything deh need and more and i am ready to join them (if you can't beat them you join them)
ok may be u need to travel out then.
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Liballo: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Trust me, you don’t wanna make a deal with the devil. His offer may seem alluring, but it’s not worth it. undecided

So, follow Jesus and he will show you the way. “He is the only way, and the truth and the life.” - John 14:6.

God Bless. ✝️

10 Likes

Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
nairalander2020:
ok may be u need to travel out then.
I don't have money that's the whole point dear
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Liballo:
Trust me, you don’t wanna make a deal with the devil. His offer may seem alluring, but it’s not worth it. undecided
So, follow Jesus and he will show you the way. He is the only way, and the truth and the life.

God Bless. ✝️
If you tell me anything about jesus i go curse you and your generation and the curse go follow you and your generation try me and see
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Divoc19(f): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
Soo? what are you trying to say??
Am trying to say that you will make it. By putting up good content up online

Awwnn smiley

As a musician and scriptwriter, you only need an opposite gender that share the same dream as you to start making waves firstly
Blupen969:
Lols they only thing i want to see is your pretty face when i get rich
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
Divoc19:
Awwnn smiley

As a musician and scriptwriter, you only need an opposite gender that share the same dream as you to start making waves firstly
Soo? what are you trying to say??
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by pryme(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
I have decided to sell my soul to the devil if anyone can help me with those illuminati numbers, this suffer no go end anytime soon make i just sell my soul enjoy life small before i die

Your soul will be priced for a dollar if you don't know, all souls are not priced equally, the more value your soul can bring to the table, the higher the price.
Even the rags to riches celebrities that sold their souls had something of importance to offer.
What do you have to offer?
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Liballo: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
If you tell me anything about jesus i go curse you and your generation and the curse go follow you and your generation try me and see

Guy see, all I’m saying is for your own good. Making a deal with the devil is not worth it. Even the initiation ritual alone would scare you away and make you realise you’ve made a big mistake .

Are you ready to be flogged 150 strokes by demons without making a sound, or else you’ll die ?

Are you ready to be controlled and possessed by demons ?

Are you ready to make immoral sacrifices ?

Or do you think the devil gives you something without collecting something back in return? You must be kidding.

I still stand on my words, come to Jesus and you’ll be granted salvation.

God Bless. ✝️

5 Likes

Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
pryme:

Your soul will be priced for a dollar if you don't know, all souls are not priced equally, the more value your soul can bring to the table, the higher the price.
Even the rags to riches celebrities that sold their souls had something of importance to offer.
What do you have to offer?
If i tell you what i have to offer what will you do with the information??
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Goldynfavour(f): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
On a serious note, the gift of the devil doesn't last but since u are serious just do google search you should be able to access their website
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Goldynfavour:
On a serious note, the gift of the devil doesn't last but since u are serious just do google search you should be able to access their website
Thank you, i will check it out
Muahh!
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by pryme(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
If i tell you what i have to offer what will you do with the information??

I don't think you have anything to offer the Devil,
if you have anything of value to offer and you still want to sell your soul to the Devil, then you are a fertilizer, dead matter whose bodies are used to nourish other plants.
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
pryme:

I don't think you have anything to offer the Devil,
if you have anything of value to offer and you still want to sell your soul to the Devil, then you are a fertilizer, dead matter whose bodies are used to nourish other plants.
I agree you can go now
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by pryme(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
I agree you can go now

Lol, why sell your soul when you can control your own destiny if you have something of value.

Anyway Good luck, you will need it.
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
pryme:

Lol, why sell your soul when you can control your own destiny if you have something of value.

Anyway Good luck, you will need it.
You hypocrite let me be
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Iykenuwa(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:

But Jesus Christ is your only hope.

You want to curse those who offer you real hope while searching for Satan that offers no free gift?

Let me tell you, once upon a time, my business crashed, and to feed was a problem (was actually reflecting on this period earlier today).

Things were so bad that all I looked forward to each day was to get just 40 Naira so I can eat pap and akara, 20 Naira each, so I can survive till the next day in the Northern city where I was.

Long story short, while seeking God through His word one night He showed up and promised to help me.

Now, my story has changed, I'm now the one people depend on for food, I that was once starving.

Jesus Christ can save you from poverty and frustration.

I know because He saved me.

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2023
Iykenuwa:

But Jesus Christ is your only hope.

You want to curse those who offer you real hope while searching for Satan that offers no free gift?

Let me tell you, once upon a time, my business crashed, and to feed was a problem (was actually reflecting on this period earlier today).

Things were so bad that all I looked forward to each day was to get just 40 Naira so I can eat pap and akara, 20 Naira each, so I can survive till the next day in the Northern city where I was.

Long story short, while seeking God through His word one night He showed up and promised to help me.

Now, my story has changed, I'm now the one people depend on for food, I that was once starving.

Jesus Christ can save you from poverty and frustration.

I know because He saved me.
And yet you can't help another only to boast of what jesus did for you oga get out you hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by tobby20: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Blupen969:
The whole point is money
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Smartguyboy(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
I have they number it will cost you 10k because if you blow you will not remember me again if you are interested I will send my aza ASAP .
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
tobby20:

The whole point is money
The whole point is money tobby nwanem it is money, the clothes we wear is money, the cap is money, oga the sell sand now, the sell wood too brother, even spiderman suit na money he take buy am
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by romunu(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
You don’t have to sell your soul, just sell one of your kidneys.
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by Blupen969(m): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
romunu:
You don’t have to sell your soul, just sell one of your kidneys.
You go buy am??
Re: Illuminati Number How Do I Get It by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Blupen969:
The whole point is money tobby nwanem it is money, the clothes we wear is money, the cap is money, oga the sell sand now, the sell wood too brother, even spiderman suit na money he take buy am
i gain nothing by advising or motivating. i achieve nothing through generosity. so, u can keep going backwards. in fact, i see ur destiny getting disposed, spits angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Guy Works In An Oil Company... / Cheating. Is Revenge or Retribution the Best Option? / Is It Wrong To Stay Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.