Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat (8738 Views)

Senators Under Threat Over Jeeps, Don’t Bring Them Home, Constituents Warn / I Chose New Service Chiefs On Merit, Says BUHARI / Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by onome25(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2011
They need to bomb every fucking ass that called thier self Muslims.

Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by onome25(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2011
pls BOMB!!! all this muslims ANIMALS QUICK!!! see what they did to christain brothers in the smelling north!

Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by tEsLim(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2011
Well inavde ; split country; install their own government. Loot oil. But they wont be as was as Bankole, OBJ and the rest. Imagine OGD sold Olumo rock. Somebody can actually sell Nigeria and nobody will talk. Or we should sell the whole north (how many hectares be the land self?) .

And talking about food I know a lot of countries that live on imported food and its better than the trash tomatoes and yam that they bring from the north and I guess cheaper. When last have you seen correct fruits? I beg we should start importing big time from South America, South Africa and other big food producing countries. I rather eat those. We have ports in Lagos , Port-Harcourt and can build more ports so forget that talk about Starvin-maving or faming. Its the north that will suffer. THey can't afford the tomatoes they bring to lagos na lol Make them chop ham themselves. Or go partner with them chad /niger they run things. We are not of the same like at all. We dont have the same goals as the northerners so there will never be progress in this country.

Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa's all have different interest so why bottle them together? We should split and follow our individual goals.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by phreakabit(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2011
What I hate about this the most is the fact that we aren't really looking at the big picture here. In as much as I would LOVE seeing these bokoharamites being blown into oblivion. I still have one question. When and if the aerial bombings start, where do you guys think the survivors would relocate to? That's right the South and guess what not all of them would be innocent women and children.In essence these animals would simply shift their base down here, unless a fine border is drawn between the North and the South after-all "we" played no part in the problem they are currently facing.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2011
@Buzugee
You really shouldnt compare Somalia to Nigeria because the Somalis are brave and ready to fight to the death any foreign invasion in their country and on the other hand we nigerians are docile and we are also cowards and besides if the US had really meant to go the whole way with Somalia they would have finished off somalia and reduced it to a burnt out lifeless cinder.Now on the issue of nigeria we have the oil that the americans want and other natural resources they crave so the Boko haram issue would be a sweet opportunity for the americans to ravage nigeria and u can bet when they get their claws into nigeria there"s nothing we can do and there is nothin our leaders can do.They dont need to send ground soldiers into nigeria because their drones would do all the works bombing all boko haram locations and also bombing the location of northern politicians who are sympathetic to boko haram.The north will be nothing but a blazing inferno after the americans have finished with them

Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2011
colly227:

All they are doing is to hold the economy of the world so the NEW WORLD ORDER can be established, ILLUMINATI at work
Whats the ILLUMINATI got to do with this? undecided
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
tom28:

Whats the ILLUMINATI got to do with this? undecided
bruz i wonder, some people just say nonsense, without clue
isnt illumiati in the musik world i think, what does it have to do with bombs grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2011
Donlittle:

bruz i wonder, some people just say nonsense, without clue
isnt illumiati in the musik world i think, what does it have to do with bombs grin grin grin grin
my brother e don tire me i swear.na so some of these conspiracy theorists come dey alledge say dem don blend Obasanjo for CIA grin
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
tom28:

my brother e don tire me i swear.na so some of these conspiracy theorists come dey alledge say
grin grin grin grin grin grin
u they mind them, like say baba iyabo get cV wey he wan take ask for job, oppps i 4get, na babalawo hin use for them o
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
is it not this same UK, where so many kids die every week, they wan invade nigeria too  shocked shocked shocked shocked
osalobua
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2011
Donlittle:

is it not this same UK, where so many kids die every week, they wan invade nigeria too  shocked shocked shocked shocked
osalobua

Did you not hear how they stabbed a nigerian kid to death for a common black berry in the uk?
The Uk is a crime infested country anyway.There are lots of gangsters and religious fanatics in the UK and gangster drive bys is a common thing with their gangsters.Reminds me of that gangster movie New Jack city starred by Wesley Snipes cheesy
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2011
Donlittle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
u they mind them, like say baba iyabo get cV wey he wan take ask for job, oppps i 4get, na babalawo hin use for them o
Maybe na babalawo work uncle sege dey do for the CIA, haha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2011
tom28:

Did you not hear how they stabbed a nigerian kid to death for a common black berry in the uk?
The Uk is a crime infested country anyway.There are lots of gangsters and religious fanatics in the UK and gangster drive bys is a common thing with their gangsters.Reminds me of that gangster movie New Jack city starred by Wesley Snipes cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked common blackberry?? why didnt the guy released it sa
ha chai, n they keep saying it a safe haven, chai may God help us o
lmao, u make me rem wesley this early moi moi

tom28:

Maybe na babalawo work uncle sege dey do for the CIA, haha cheesy cheesy cheesy
me i no they there o, na u talk am, make i put my own two cents sa
how many white ppl head hin don take carry ebo?? grin grin grin grin
the ancestor or love white ppl head wella o, prayer go answer one time grin grin grin grin
no go slow cool
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
Donlittle:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked common blackberry?? why didnt the guy released it sa
ha chai, n they keep saying it a safe haven, chai may God help us o
lmao, u make me rem wesley this early moi moi
me i no they there o, na u talk am, make i put my own two cents sa
how many white ppl head hin don take carry ebo?? grin grin grin grin
the ancestor or love white ppl head wella o, prayer go answer one time grin grin grin grin
no go slow cool
Uk safe? grin
The uk is the gang capital of europe and there are three times more gangsters in London than in the USA.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2011
tom28:

Uk safe? grin
The uk is the gang capital of europe and there are three times more gangsters in London than in the USA.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
if they shoot me once, i will shoot them eight times
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
Donlittle:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
if they shoot me once, i will shoot them eight times
You better not mess with them black british gangsters cheesy

Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by phreakabit(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2011
tom28:

Uk safe? grin
The uk is the gang capital of europe and[b] there are three times more gangsters in London than in the USA.[/b]

LOL! You call those teenagers gangsters? Besides that part ^^^^^ is a HUGE joke! Not even the UK in its entirety can achieve that.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2011
phreakabit:

LOL! You call those teenagers gangsters? Besides that part ^^^^^ is a HUGE joke! Not even the UK in its entirety can achieve that.
There are adult gangsters and these teenager gangsters are being indoctrinated and recruited by these adult gangsters in the uk.London is crime infested and it is controlled by many of these black drug gangs.I hope you remember the case of the former nigerian boxing champion James Oyebola who was shot in the head by two black gangsters in a pub for daring to argue with them for smoking in the pub.I tell you most of these gangsters whether adult or teens are very mean because most of them are hooked on crack.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by ebere1712: 5:47am On Jul 06, 2011
I dont realy care if they want to do anything but anyone that invades my land is in serious trouble. Nuff said. Yeah drones my ass. Drones are just self navigating aeroplanes that are either controlled remotely or are completely autonomous. They are not that hard to build. Moreover drones dont kill people; people kill people.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2011
ebere1712:

I dont realy care if they want to do anything but anyone that invades my land is in serious trouble. Nuff said. Yeah drones my Bottom. Drones are just self navigating aeroplanes that are either controlled remotely or are completely autonomous. They are not that hard to build. Moreover drones dont kill people; people kill people.

Mr giwa is a trader. angry
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by eewule(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2011
Uk spy ke ? , And what can they do about it ?
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by bkbabe97y(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2011
tom28:

there are three times more gangsters in London than in the USA.

London v The whole United States?lmao In what century? Knives and billy clubs v Mac 10's and Rugers with extended clips?

If theres one thing we fuxcking do well its gangban*ging, best beliv that. Shiyyt in your pants while watching the video below. I dont wanna go graphic so lets dance while we show u how much damage we can cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDnW0V5sKG0
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Googler(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
The conspiracy theorists have gone wild here. The CIA gave bombs to Boko Haram and aided them to access police headquarters so that there will be a pretext to bomb Nigeria and steal oil. Chai! lipsrsealed
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by ebere1712: 6:35am On Jul 07, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

Mr giwa is a trader. angry
We go see angry
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
bk.babe97y:

London v The whole United States?lmao In what century? Knives and billy clubs v Mac 10's and Rugers with extended clips?

If theres one thing we fuxcking do well its bleep, best beliv that. Shiyyt in your pants while watching the video below. I dont wanna go graphic so lets dance while we show u how much damage we can cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDnW0V5sKG0

One thing i can say about the brits is that they are used to a violent lifestyle.Take for example the number of yrs they were harrased by the IRA and how London became a target for IRA attacks and not to mention the problem of islamic terrorism in the uk.Yes america has a violent reputation but you cant compare America to whats goin on in the uk.Americans love to show of but when they come across real violence they all put their tail in their asses and run off like a cat that has been thrown cold water.In between i just saw that video and i dont understand what point your trying to make showing a group of ppl popping guns and all.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by bkbabe97y(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2011
tom28:

One thing i can say about the brits is that they are used to a violent lifestyle.Take for example the number of yrs they were harrased by the IRA and how London became a target for IRA attacks and not to mention the problem of islamic terrorism in the uk.Yes america has a violent reputation but you cant compare America to whats goin on in the uk.Americans love to show of but when they come across real violence they all put their tail in their asses and run off like a cat that has been thrown cold water.In between i just saw that video and i dont understand what point your trying to make showing a group of ppl popping guns and all.

Just to clear whatever u smoking from ur eyes. Lemme tell u this: America has never known peace since inception.

Tiny Britain with its tea and crumpets is no match. IRA my left nut.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Just to clear whatever u smoking from your eyes. Lemme tell u this: America has never known peace since inception.

Tiny Britain with its tea and crumpets is no match. IRA my left nut.
Why will they know any peace since they have been attacking and harrasing weaker nations.Remember that proverb about the child who wouldnt let his mom to sleep also would have no sleep as well.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Gbenge77(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2011
Those guys are hypocrites.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by revolt(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2011
IF THERES ANY GOVT I DETEST MOST, ITS THE BRITISH. THEY CAUSED EERY THIMG EVEN CONTRIBUTED IN THE POGROMS OF THE CIVIL WAR,
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by quest55(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2011
If fuell sells 4 £1/litre, if phcn increases tarrifs, if unemployment remains everyday then will nigeria become like libya? Is 11-11-11 for nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State / SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas / Boko Haram Not Totally Defeated – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.