Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat (8747 Views)

Senators Under Threat Over Jeeps, Don’t Bring Them Home, Constituents Warn / I Chose New Service Chiefs On Merit, Says BUHARI / Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by BIGERBOY1: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
youngmonie:

Okk, they are getting something worng in that aricle

wants Sharia law in the mostly Muslim, oil-rich country, where half of people live in poverty

I beg to differ, last time we heard it was only in the NORTHERN states they wanted sharia in and not the whole country, This is how they twist and turn information, anyone reading this would think they want to turn the country into a sharia state

i smell something fishy about all this.

1 check the statement in red; muslim oil rich country (Muslims as an excuse for invasion, and oil rich as the shrouded goal) this goes to all the stupid ethnic, jundiced bigots, do u think they see Nigeria as north and south, no. just a massive oil field inhabited by undeserving morons.

2 does any one feel that the bombings in nigeria are becoming to sophisticated to be just boko guys perpetuating it. not even those in maiduguri know who this guys really are, just thinking shocked
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by buzugee(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
tom28:

The arabs are known for their bravery but not a single arab country has been able to withstand the violation of their country by the west.During the Iraq war many Iraqi men were detained by the americans and many of them were sodomised by american soldiers and their women were violated as well.If the americans mean to hit you they will hit u so bad that u had feel that it was a roller coaster that fell on you and no matter what you do there wont be an effect.They have the technology and the know how and whether nigerians resist to a possible western invasion will never be a problem for the yanks and their allies because nigeria will be easily overrun and crushed to pieces.
bullshytttt. general aideed and his men disciplined the yanks in somalia. they got slapped around by somalian warlords and dragged on the streets dead
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by freshera: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
BIGER BOY:

i smell something fishy about all this.

1 check the statement in red; muslim oil rich country (Muslims as an excuse for invasion, and oil rich as the shrouded goal) this goes to all the silly ethnic, jundiced bigots, do u think they see Nigeria as north and south, no. just a massive oil field inhabited by undeserving morons.

2 does any one feel that the bombings in nigeria are becoming to sophisticated to be just boko guys perpetuating it. not even those in maiduguri know who this guys really are, just thinking shocked
SCARY!!!

They even said Nigeria is made up of MOSTLY muslims? Omo mehn . . .
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by buzugee(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2011
abeg make china come protect their interests in naija by fighting of these yanks. why is china so silent in all of this ? are they scared of the yanks ? china can take them. i think undecided
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by buzugee(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2011
this is why all yall nimrods should have voted for buhari. he would have resisted this nonsense to the last. yall voting for a bowler hat wearing nimrod
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
This is the beginning of the end of Nigeria! They are coming to take over! Its now clear that the bombing is the handiwork of CIA hiding under boko haram to create chaos and insecurity as an excuse for invasion!

Our Moronic leaders cannot see the obvious writing on the wall! The west wants our oil! They are after all the oil producing countries and Nigeria is not an exception!
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by umechuma: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2011
greateros:

This is the beginning of the end of Nigeria! They are coming to take over! Its now clear that the bombing is the handiwork of CIA hiding under boko haram to create chaos and insecurity as an excuse for invasion!

Our Moronic leaders cannot see the obvious writing on the wall! The west wants our oil! They are after all the oil producing countries and Nigeria is not an exception!
It seems you are foreigner in Nigeria.You need to first study the history of Nigeria and understand the social,cultural and religious dynamics before you make baseless comment.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by teeboyseve(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2011
There are so many questions we need to answer, one of them is WHY IS THERE A SUDDEN REBELLION IN OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES? Why Algeria,Libya,Egypt,Iraq,Yemen and now its gonna be Nigeria.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by teeboyseve(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2011
Terrorism will only stop when western world have found an alternative to Oil. Thats the only way they can stop invading Oil producing countries.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by redsun(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2011
What is happening in nigeria echos d sick but true words of lugard,blackman's inability to govern himself.Blameit on urselves
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by cap28: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2011
greateros:

thank you, remember how the arab uprisings started?  remember who instigated them? the picture will become clearer and clearer as the weeks go by.

the questions to ask are - since when did nigerians start becoming suicide bombers and how did such an amateur group like boko haram gain access to the police headquarters in abuja of all places.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by redsun(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2011
Islamic spreads like wilf fire in d minds of d oppressed and d ignorant,It breeds in a society that is dead mentally/morally
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by redsun(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
Stop blaming oyinbo,oyinbos did not force u guys to be stupid and give them d loopholes to manipulate you
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by buzugee(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2011
these are the questions i have before i decide

1, are they invading simply to protect their interest from china and if so will they still pay same price for the oil ?

2, are they invading to take the oil free of charge ?
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by redsun(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2011
What does nigeria need oil for anyway if it can't be properly utilized for d citizens?for all i care,let them uproot asorock
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by buzugee(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2011
redsun:

What does nigeria need oil for anyway if it can't be properly utilized for d citizens?for all i care,let them uproot asorock
you sound frustrated. kpele my brother.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by redsun(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2011
Who wouldn't be frustrated to be related to imbelice?Nigeria as a country is an slowpoke
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by cap28: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2011
buzugee:

these are the questions i have before i decide

1, are they invading simply to protect their interest from china and if so will they still pay same price for the oil ?

2, are they invading to take the oil free of charge ?

i beleive their intention is to invade in order to force china out of nigeria, i cant imagine that they will pay a reasonable price for the oil as they will have troops stationed in nigeria at that point and will have the upper hand.

At that stage nigeria will officially be an occupied nation - would you negotiate with with the leader of an occupied country (if you were the occupying nation) ?
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by buzugee(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2011
redsun:

Who wouldn't be frustrated to be related to imbelice?Nigeria as a country is an slowpoke
lol i hear ya
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by redsun(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2011
D worst case scenerio is that d so progreesive failed to see where d problem lies. d problem are not oyinbos but nigerians
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by buzugee(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
cap28:

i beleive their intention is to invade in order to force china out of nigeria, i cant imagine that they will pay a reasonable price for the oil as they will have troops stationed in nigeria at that point and will have the upper hand.

At that stage nigeria will officially be an occupied nation - would you negotiate with with the leader of an occupied country?

hmmm so you are saying we will get paid a reduced amount for our oil ? not like it affects me anyway. mata fact cap28 you are in britain so you should be supporting this invasion. you can get some of that money back in job seekers allowance, housing benefit and free medical. imagine if u was in naija do you think you will smell any of that money ? so dont you think it is in your best interest for britain to invade naija and steal all the oil ? i just heard today that some people get as high as 500 pounds a week for housing benefit  shocked osanobuaaaaaaaaaa  shocked
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by redsun(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
not having a clue of what nation building is all about.We are our own greatest enemies-ignorance
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by buzugee(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2011
redsun:

not having a clue of what nation building is all about.We are our own greatest enemies-ignorance
if you know so much about nation building why are you hiding out in england ? shouldnt you be in nigeria trying to contest for local govt posts and then rise from there ? abi you just like complaining from afar ? grin
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by cap28: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2011
buzugee:

hmmm so you are saying we will get paid a reduced amount for our oil ? not like it affects me anyway. mata fact cap28 you are in britain so you should be supporting this invasion. you can get some of that money back in job seekers allowance, housing benefit and free medical. imagine if u was in naija do you think you will smell any of that money ? so dont you think it is in your best interest for britain to invade naija and steal all the oil ? i just heard today that some people get as high as 500 pounds a week for housing benefit shocked osanobuaaaaaaaaaa shocked
jobseekers allowance, housing benefit - are you having a laugh - whats that got to do with me?
im self employed mate and don't depend on benefits.
also oil profits made by western oil companies do not benefit ordinary citizens they go straight into the pockets of shareholders, CEOs and oil company execuitives in the form of bonuses and dividends.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by redsun(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2011
Buz,i have my natural place in d realm of leadership in naija.Even though i am not there physically now,i operate from afar,.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by erayo2GCA(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
divide this country and let the north (muslim) rot in hell (poverty). cos they are all God forsaking bastards
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by BabaGiwa: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
The plausibility of an invasion of Nigeria is quite low, in my opinion. They don't need to invade to take our oil and thereby wasting millions of dollars. All they need to do is stuff the mouths of our politicians with few notes and the deed is done grin. The article clearly accentuates the increasing flights from Nigeria into Britain and the Brits are only expressing their fears about the influx of 'potential terrorist' (Seems that is what we've become grin). If our security agencies are so dismal and inefficient in confronting security challenges, I see no reason why foreign help should be discarded or viewed as a veritable bugaboo, rather than sitting down and watching hundreds die while B.H continue their nefarious activities.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by proffmanue(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
the earlier the northern leaders put their house in other, the better for the one Nigeria, or else, Nigeria is currently on a path for destruction.
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2011
smiley smiley smiley
does nigeria have a president, or a puppet is the president?
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Builder: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2011
Uk spy chiefs warn about nigeria terror threat, Now im scared. The western europe is in ressession and those b.ast.ards are hungry and aggressive for oil and long term exploitation, i just hope and pray our stupid leaders wont fall for their pranks they are very good at using oness weakness against them, i hope nigeria wont be another libya
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
Invading Nigeria like Bush did in Iraq, any dumb here that doesn't know the story? Sometimes I dont blame terrorist attacks on US but sad enough those attacks are sometimes story line for US to invade countries,
Re: Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
All they are doing is to hold the economy of the world so the NEW WORLD ORDER can be established, ILLUMINATI at work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Has No Case To Answer / Ghana's Laughable Offer / Privatise Moribund Refineries, Senate Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.