Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle (1824 Views)

#BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
My wife took just two small bottles of Smirnoff ice and became drunk. She accidentally broke a bottle of heneiken I was drinking .

I will never buy her an alcoholic beverage again. She will only make due with malt from now henceforth

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Mooh247: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
So what is our concern

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Millimann: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
You wanted her to get high and become useful to you. grin grin
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Suspect1: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
My wife took just two small bottles of Smirnoff ice and became drunk. She accidentally broke a bottle of heneiken I was drinking .

I will never buy her an alcoholic beverage again. She will only make due with malt from now henceforth
useless noise, keep shut!
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Choilila: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
okay

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by nifemi25(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
You should have knows your wife right from day 1 that she is not an alcoholic person...
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by dacblogger: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Smirnoff has high alcoholic content... Even more than that your Heineken.
Let her be please,no be everybody get strong head for drink grin

Me na brewery. I have gotten high only once or twice and it was intentional.
I went clubbing with my sis n friends n I took a whole lot of drinks plus other spirits I can't recall their names without diluting it.
The motive was to experience drunkness .
They carry me for head come back that day. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Suspect1:
useless noise, keep shut!
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
dacblogger:

I went clubbing with my sis n friends n I took a whole lot of drinks plus other spirits I can't recall their names without diluting it.
Lol, last time I was drunk was in secondary school and never again since then .lol

Maybe I won't give her alcoholic beverage again.lol
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by dacblogger: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Lol, last time I was drunk was in secondary school and never again since then .lol

Maybe I won't give her alcoholic beverage again.lol
Ok nah
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Suspect1: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Datikwerreboi post=111394713][/quote]yes! Keep that yen yen yen of a mouth shut!

Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Suspect1:
[s]yes! Keep that yen yen yen of a mouth shut![/s]
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Oturatetuala(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Why give women something hard to drink.
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Ishilove: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
*chuckle*

My twinnie grin
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Ishilove: 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
dacblogger:

Lmao
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lol
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by AmgMakanaki(m): 1:23am On Mar 27, 2022
dacblogger:

My own worst.,, Na me drive go beer parlour, but I nor know how I take reach house. NEVER DRINK TO STUPOR. Know your LIMIT

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Blunttruth: 4:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

So we should fry Beans. Why are you telling us. Getting drunk over just 2 bottles of Smirnoff shows she is not an alcoholic. Learn to keep things to yourself, especially things about your relationship with your better half. This is not something you should share.
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Kobicove(m): 4:46am On Mar 27, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Stop encouraging her to drink since you know she does not have the head for it
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Womanizer(m): 5:01am On Mar 27, 2022
dacblogger:

I hope you checked to make sure that someone did not finger you while you were drunk cool
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Kobicove:

Stop encouraging her to drink since you know she does not have the head for it
Yeah, she won't take it ever again
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Blunttruth:

[s]So we should fry Beans. Why are you telling us. Getting drunk over just 2 bottles of Smirnoff shows she is not an alcoholic. Learn to keep things to yourself, especially things about your relationship with your better half. This is not something you should share.[/s]
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by ShaqFu: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:
*chuckle*

My twinnie grin
Shame on you. grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2022
I'm surprised someone got drunk on Smirnoff ice... I'm not the drinking type (euuuu) but the first time I took Smirnoff ice it tastes refreshing... :oI'm surprised someone got drunk on Smirnoff ice... I'm not the drinking type (euuuu) but the first time I took Smirnoff ice it tastes refreshing...
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmmm, that's why taking alcoholic drink is not good.
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Mcslize: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

grin
Re: My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle by Mcslize: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Why give women something hard to drink.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having S3X In Unfinished Building (18+VIDEO) / Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son / I Think Men Of This Generation Are Mentally Weak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.