Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son (1817 Views)

General Sani Abacha's Last Son Is Soooo Cute (photo) / Leaked Chat Of Yul Edochie’s First Wife About His Affairs With Judy Austin / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by rodneyaza2020: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7LsBEAf_tE

Nollywood actress, Judy Austin’s ex-husband, Obasi Emmanuel, has claimed that he is the one who fathered the child that she welcomed with her new hubby, Yul Edochie.

He had earlier taken to social media to accuse Judy and Yul of denying him access to his children.

Obasi claimed to have married the actress when she was 19 years old and invested heavily in her education. He also said that she ran away with their kids.

But in a recent development, Obasi is claiming to be the biological father of Yul and Judy Austin’s last child, Star Dikeh Edochie.

Furthermore, Obasi lambasted Judy for being desperate to attain great Nollywood heights like her senior colleagues, Omotola Jalade and Genevieve Nnaji.

He made the allegations in a video shared by popular blogger, Gistlovers, adding that it was what pushed her into jilting him and marrying Yul Edochie.

However, she gave a subtle response via her Instagram page by proclaiming positivity upon herself.

Judy wrote: “Due to divine reasons, my light can’t be dimmed!!! Happy beautiful Sunday and Fabulous new week to us all.”

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by Corridon: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2022
I don't think this is ordinary. This Judy might have used juju on Yul thereby making him loose his mind.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by THELATTERMAN(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2022
Okay

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by johnsonadewole: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2022
If kasala burst.. Mehn.
Judy would be the most shameful woman on earth.
Its just yul I pity. May, may not receive him back, cos he came back on condition

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by isaacngozi79: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2022
And the resemblance is topnotch, see the face na, I been dey think say the little boy resemble Pete Edochie but seeing the father now, it's clear who owns the baby.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by alukotitilope19: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Truth be Told, that baby looks like the Father, I mean not the Father, but the real Father.. don’t be Confused �‍♀️ I know what I’m saying

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by garriAndsugar: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2022
Corridon:
I don't think this is ordinary. This Judy might have used juju on Yul thereby making him loose his mind.
Sometimes it's not juju.. it's simply peace of mind
Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by yinkus6750(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2022
So, Yul actually married a second tier wife ?
With kids?
Well , DNA will resolve the paternity issue.
But this is a big shame on Yul, and scandalous issue to Pete's good name and reputation

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by touchalex25: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Yup has invited so much drama into his life. He should have listened to his father

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by Chris2863(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2022
garriAndsugar:

lmao, peace of mind in this concept is a laughable idea

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by advanceDNA: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2022
Women and paternity fraud.....cant u people just give baby to the real father...?? Tuehh!! This shít is not nice at all
Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by Jii95: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2022
You wanted Yul and still opened your legs for your ex husband without protection. Women are so complicated!

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by Corridon: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2022
garriAndsugar:

With this latest development will Yul still have peace of mind? Imagine someone claiming publicly to be the biological father of your son.

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by Corridon: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2022
Chris2863:
lmao, peace of mind in this concept is a laughable idea
Imagine what he is saying is peace of mind!

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by Dmacqh(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2022
Cheating with second hand material ... only him know what made him fall prey to her pussyie
Re: Judy Austin’s Ex-husband Claims He’s The Real Father Of Yul Edochie’s Last Son by Moniya4Real(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2022
He should keep ranting. Yule is not perturbed cos the smart guy don do DNA test.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Person To Fall In Love With. / Love Dilemma: Brother's Girlfriend's Cousin / Valentine Gifts For Nigerian Girlz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.