Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol (4047 Views)

See What Russian Soldiers Did To Civilians In The Town Of Bucha Northwest Of Kyi / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Kilef05: 2:34am On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Putin will pay dearly for his bridge of international laws.
ICJ had ruled and ordered him to withdraw his troops from Ukraine, yet he ignored.

His days are numbered anyway.

Breach

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by GardenOfGod(m): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Do u think justice exists in this world?
What can u say about these or you are also mentally enslaved?
Compare what caused that war and the one in Ukraine... Let's see who's mentally enslaved.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by GardenOfGod(m): 6:41am On Mar 27, 2022
Kilef05:

Breach
My predictive keyboard inserted the word unnoticed to me.

Thanks for the correction.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Kilef05: 7:00am On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

My predictive keyboard inserted the word unnoticed to me.

Thanks for the correction.

Sure, i knew it wasn't intentional. Bless

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Walkee: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Putin will pay dearly for his breach of international laws.
ICJ had ruled and ordered him to withdraw his troops from Ukraine, yet he ignored.

His days are numbered anyway.
there's nothing like international laws. Even Netherlands will not agree to Putin being tried in their country. The entire Netherlands will be reduced dust and flaming pile of rubbish before Putin appears there for trial.
You have no idea how useless ICJ and UN are.
Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by papiilo(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:

I doubt the dimwit OP has the brain to know it's a war. He thought it's a computer game. He is a local Nigerian, so you shouldn't expect much.
why are you obsessed with Russia and Ukraine war?
Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by ArewaNorth: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Compare what caused that war and the one in Ukraine... Let's see who's mentally enslaved.

US created arm militia in Afghanistan to fight USSR, the militia later accused of terrorism which paved way for illegal occupation of Afghanistan.

Hillary Clinton confessed that they created Taliban, later they created ISIS inorder to achieve their military war tactic.

What was US doing in Syria civil war? Did they solved the problem with drone air strikes that killed thousands of innocent people?

US accused Iraq of having weapons of mass destruction which they too posses and found out to be a deliberate set up to invade Iraq, they threw more than 20, 000 bombs on Baghdad city in one night. Is that how to search for the non-existing weapons by invasion and destruction?

Assume US took all those actions to protect herself from terrorists she created and justify the reason of her invasions of sovereign Nations then Russia has all justification to invade Ukraine.

You call people all over the world taking arms to help Ukraine freedom fighters but call those who assisted Syria, Palestine and others terrorists who are serving the same mission.
Hypocrisy has been exposed and this world order will never be the same again after this war!

1 Like

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Darkerberry: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Boy what's wrong with you?
Are you good or you are being weird? undecided
#slidingin the way you ask your rhetoricals is actually better now i think..
Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Darkerberry:

#slidingin the way you ask your rhetoricals is actually better now i think..
Actually I don't get you..
Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Popjoan1: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Help2020:
he has no point, don't you know him?
he's disgusting, angry
Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Popjoan1: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Reinaldo:

That one no get work
lol, you right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Views On Israel And Palestine / Ghanaian Parliamentarians Exchange Blows Over Who Takes The Majority Side (video / Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.