Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol (4008 Views)

See What Russian Soldiers Did To Civilians In The Town Of Bucha Northwest Of Kyi / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kiev might be next.

The azov battalion were destroyed in Maripol

The most fierce battle has been in Maripol look at the city now.

Western propaganda are telling us that Ukraine are wining but in reality, that is not happening.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
And what happened there or were you expecting the city to look clean? cheesy
It's called war for a reason..this ain't video game.. understand that boy..this is reality.. undecided

You can't change the fact that they are fighting for their freedom unlike some ones who are gonna leave their fighters just to catch the next flight to a safe place.... undecided
Putin is weak you can't change that.. wink

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by GardenOfGod(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Putin will pay dearly for his breach of international laws.
ICJ had ruled and ordered him to withdraw his troops from Ukraine, yet he ignored.

His days are numbered anyway.

12 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Breadandpeppers(f): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ukraine is still standing that's all that matters

12 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Popjoan1: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's called war for a reason..this ain't video game.. understand that boy..this is reality.. undecided
so what's your point?

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Breadandpeppers:
Ukraine is still standing that's all that matters

Standing how, Ukraine is being destroyed.

7 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Popjoan1:
so what's your point?
Boy what's wrong with you?
Are you good or you are being weird? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Russian army occupation of maripol

1 Like

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Mysticwebb: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Look at how you are masturbating on someone destroying a country that did nothing to him. Evil people are not hard to find anymore.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Popjoan1: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Boy what's wrong with you?
Are you good or you are being weird? undecided
I'm good man,but I'm confused by your post recently... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Popjoan1: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mysticwebb:
Look at how I am masturbating on someone destroying a country that did something to him. Good people are not hard to find anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Russian occupation in mariupol

1 Like

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Popjoan1:
I'm good man,but I'm confused by your post recently... lipsrsealed
It's your choice to be confused..I am not here to make anyone happy or understand myself..
Confused or not..all that matters is my message..

1 Like

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by BSdetective: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Zelensky is more concerned about social media points.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
BSdetective:
Zelensky is more concerned about social media points.

He is busy doing PR and sending confusing messages, instead of negotiating with the Russians

10 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by BloomingDale(f): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Putin will pay dearly for his bridge of international laws.
ICJ had ruled and ordered him to withdraw his troops from Ukraine, yet he ignored.

His days are numbered anyway.

You go cry, you go tire.

5 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dead member of the azov battalion in maripol

4 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Popjoan1: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's your choice to be confused..I am not here to make anyone happy or understand myself..
yea tho,but your messages don't have facts to back them up...

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Jostoman: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Popjoan1:
so what's your point?
the question you are asking is actually for you.
Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Popjoan1:
yea tho,but your messages don't have facts to back them up...
As I said that's your issue not mine... always remember FERNANDEZISBACK ain't here to please no one.. y'all can cry for all I care... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Jostoman: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

what useless message?
Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Russian destroy nazis in RESIDENTIAL buildings in mariupol

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jostoman:
what useless message?
The woman that lady gave me..the lady at home.. grin
Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Popjoan1: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jostoman:
the question I think you are asking is actually for a gorilla like me.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha, gorilla..ok lipsrsealed
Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Another Nazi destroyed in Mariupol, nickname - "Kryvbas", a native of Krivoy Rog.

4 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Popjoan1: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As I said that's your issue not mine... always remember FERNANDEZISBACK ain't here to please no one.. y'all can cry for all I care... cheesy
no bruv,I understand your point,enjoy yourself... cool
Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
These are the books that pro Russian fighters find in the areas of Mariupol liberated from Ukrainian fighters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by donb06: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Standing how, Ukraine is being destroyed.
Physical Ukraine is been destroyed... But the Ukraine in the heart goes on... Have you wondered why citizens of Ukraine are voluntarily fighting instead of protesting against zelensky??.... IDEOLOGY

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
In Mariupol, a Nazi from Azov nicknamed "taxi driver" was killef

4 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by LadiIshola(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pound them to oblivion please...

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by gambojimeta: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin

Russian propaganda working hard above

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol by Investigative: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You can't change the fact that they are fighting for their freedom unlike some ones who are gonna leave their fighters just to catch the next flight to a safe place.... undecided
Putin is weak you can't change that.. wink
Nothing happened there
Just business as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Executed In Indonesia / Study In Cotonou.....nursing,business Admin,arts,computer Sci. Etc. - Educationa / Obama Pictured For The First Time Since He Left Office.. & He's Driving Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.