Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened (3480 Views)

Guys Guess What Just Happened? (pics) / It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. / What Just Happened??? Pls Help (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2022
undecided
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Highorbit7O16: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Owologbo:

It's happened to me before and I don't have any of those apps (not even true caller).
I believe the person that called me is a scammer.
He said he got my contact from a WhatsApp group and was telling me about land sale at lekki.
His number disappeared from my call history the moment he dropped the call.
Wow. The way tech is going now ehn
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Ahmback(m): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Highorbit7O16:
I received a call from a phone number I do not have anymore. It was an ex. We only greeted and couldn't hear ourselves further till the call ended. Now, for me to call back, the number has disappeared from my call log��‍
It looked like the call never happened at all. I'm using an android phone. Is there any logical explanation here cuz I'm very sure I received that call. I even remember contemplating picking up or not...
PS, I know the first n last 4 digits of her phone number. So I knew it was her before picking up
Take this serious op. That caller is dead and her spirit was the one communicating with u.

i wish i can explain further.
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Highorbit7O16: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ahmback:
Take this serious op. That caller is dead and her spirit was the one communicating with u.

i wish i can explain further.
Please explain further the best way u can
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by OgaTheTop2: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Op, na small small he dey start cheesy
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Owologbo(m): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Highorbit7O16:
Wow. The way tech is going now ehn
those guys are not joking.
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Ahmback(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Highorbit7O16:
Please explain further the best way u can
Try to find out from people if the alleged caller is alive.
This thing do happened.
The girl still loved him. it happens, spirits trying to reach out to people they love....... but this can't be traced.
here is a story: There used to be this woman in our community, one day she went to her farm by the roadside to work, and while working,,,, someone drove past her on a bike yelling 'mama, you're still doing your farmwork'. The woman said she heard it clearly and saw the person while she was bending down...., but on standing erect, she couldn't see anyone or anything...... days later, a call came in that her daughter abroad was killed.
I know of other stories too which are real

these things happen only to people the spirit wishes to communicate with
Re: Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened by Highorbit7O16: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ahmback:
Try to find out from people if the alleged caller is alive.
This thing do happened.
The girl still loved him. it happens, spirits trying to reach out to people they love....... but this can't be traced.
here is a story: There used to be this woman in our community, one day she went to her farm by the roadside to work, and while working,,,, someone drove past her on a bike yelling 'mama, you're still doing your farmwork'. The woman said she heard it clearly and saw the person while she was bending down...., but on standing erect, she couldn't see anyone or anything...... days later, a call came in that her daughter abroad was killed.
I know of other stories too which are real

these things happen only to people the spirit wishes to communicate with

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friends Cousin Spirit Stopped The Car Carrying her Coffin / My Encounter With A Simp* / He Bought This Dangerous Item From Me And See What I Did With The Money [Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.