Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise (215 Views)

Am I Being Selfish? Please Advise Me / I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. / Advise Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise by Pascopele: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Many ladies go into relationships without knowing what they want, eventually most of them end up heartbroken.

Many relationships fail because of lack of vision. Vision is very important in relationships. If you know where you are going, you will know the kind of guy to date. If you know you want to be successful, why date a guy that has no prospects for his life? He is only going to bring you down. If you know what you want, you've got to make the right decisions. Do not go on hoping that you will change him because there are many things you can't change about him, few you can change, some others will change and some you may never change.

You make decisions using your mind and not your emotions. that is the problem with many of us.
Do not let your Emotions rule over you, you should be in control of your emotions. your mind helps you to be rational and unbiased while your emotions make you take decisions based on your present state.
Do not let the fact that you love a guy blind you to his faults because love is not the only thing that makes a relationship work. There should be understanding, tolerance, communication, acceptance, appreciation etc.

We all want to be great so let's not go around throwing yourselves at guys/ladies[i][/i] that don't love you. We have our self esteem and dignity to protect. A guy/lady that does not appreciate you does not deserve you.

Keep your heads up high and keep your dreams and visions alive. Never jeopardise your aspirations and future for a guy/lady. He/she is just not worth it!!
Re: Advise by Hamachi(f): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Advise by Cutehector(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2022
cool
Re: Advise by Pascopele: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Trick On How To Download Videos On Twitter / What Was The Most F*ucked Up Joke Life Has Played On You ? / Nice Wedding Dress, Dont You Think So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.