Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today (18957 Views)

Timaya Celebrates His 41st Birthday (Photo) / Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Holyness123: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
dont insult that guy , e no dey funny again

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Myer(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2022
donpapa:
Happy birthday Mr. Wellington. God bless your new year. Thank you for giving Wizkid a platform; dude remains a blessing to the world. We’re proud of y’all! Naija to the world

Well said.
I'm even happier for him that he met the wife that complements him.
Though I think his new found faith in Christ should not stop him from running his EME empire.
Cos Tunde Demuren and Toolz need him to get the business back in full gear.

There's a way you can find find salvation and they try to convince you not to have anything to do with the world/secularism.

But truth is, as long as you're alive in this world, you will deal with secularism. So it's in your best interest to know that salvation doesnt make you automatically an angel. Don't stop doing what God has blessed and gifted you to do. You can only augment it.

Even Kanye West and Justin Bieber are so blessed and prosperous after they found Christ cos they realised either by divine guidance or pastoral guidance that salvation isn't always meant to take away what you're blessed to do.
You simply need to fine-tune yourself.

Anyway, after my long epistle, I truly wish him a very jolly happy birthday.
Banky is one of my role models. He is truly blessed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by tfelicityk(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday brother. Stay blessed
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by GreatrAnalyst: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Incomplete biography.

You didn't mention his futile foray into politics, or his discovery and alleged subsequent exploitation of Wizkid and Skales or the salient fact that he kept loyal fans waiting on him for several years to release either a hit track or a baby.

Many social pundits believe it was that loss of trust from his fans that cost him his election victory.

Time really does change.
It's amazing how this man, who was the toast of the R&B genre in Nigerian music and amongst the best paid brand ambassadors has now had to resort to featuring in Broda Shaggi's comedy skits to stay socially relevant.

If music isn't working, acting isn't working, politics isn't working, then float an online church.
I see a lot of malignant greatness in this man.

Happy birthday Banky W.

Sarcasm at its peak. You are good at it.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Vinnie2000(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Incomplete biography.

You didn't mention his futile foray into politics, or his discovery and alleged subsequent exploitation of Wizkid and Skales or the salient fact that he kept loyal fans waiting on him for several years to release either a hit track or a baby.

Many social pundits believe it was that loss of trust from his fans that cost him his election victory.

Time really does change.
It's amazing how this man, who was the toast of the R&B genre in Nigerian music and amongst the best paid brand ambassadors has now had to resort to featuring in Broda Shaggi's comedy skits to stay socially relevant.

If music isn't working, acting isn't working, politics isn't working, then float an online church.
I see a lot of malignant greatness in this man.

Happy birthday Banky W.
SHUT UP! Not funny on dis one! Try d next post!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by BusinessPlan22: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Deltatoto:
see emoney kids at 40 see ur child at 41..I look at some ppl that think they are grooving.wise men get married and continue grooving.marriage does not stop anythg.

U are so foolish

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Vinnie2000(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2022
Deltatoto:
see emoney kids at 40 see ur child at 41..I look at some ppl that think they are grooving.wise men get married and continue grooving.marriage does not stop anythg.
If u understand Life, u wont spill dis thrash! Stop unnecesary comparisons! Abraham in the bible didnt give birth on time but He became the Father of multiple nations!

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by heniford2: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Dude nobi small pikin again
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by OntheMoon(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Vinnie2000(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2022
ecolime:
Happy birthday Banky.

Thank God for putting your wife's womb watchers to shame. Chief amongst them is this mad man below
Don't mind the Terrible Mofo! Capping rubbish because of likes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by decatalyst(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Incomplete biography.

Time really does change.

If music isn't working, acting isn't working, politics isn't working, he could float an online church considering how good he is at mentorship.
I see a lot of malignant greatness in him.

Happy birthday Banky W, you deserve all the bliss that there is.

Your brain is missing with this hogwash you wrote.

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by sageb: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2022
lalasticlala:
Banky W. Turns 41 Today.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banky_W.

Happy Birthday Banky W
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Deltatoto: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:
If u understand Life, u wont spill dis thrash! Stop unnecesary comparisons! Abraham in the bible didnt give birth on time but He became the Father of multiple nations!
u be Abraham?
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Deltatoto: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

U are so foolish
u be mugu
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Deltatoto: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2022
ednut1:
life is not a competition. A relative married at 31. For 10 years they battled infertility before they had twins last year. Stop all this nonsense comparisons.
why are u always seeing failures
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Deltatoto: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2022
Okayoo:
You think with your Anus
and u type with ur manhood
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Deltatoto: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2022
Mindlog:

Don't forget there are men who are in their 40s who got married well over a decade ago but are still struggling with conception with their wives, so don't measure from that perspective.
why are U giving bad examples
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by madukaanaya(m): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Incomplete biography.

Time really does change.

If music isn't working, acting isn't working, politics isn't working, he could float an online church considering how good he is at mentorship.
At 41, he has a one-year old; at 36, Bob Marley had 12 children.

Happy birthday Banky W, you deserve all the bliss that there is, excluding an alpha opinionated female.
you are senseless aswear

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by ken090693: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2022
happy birthday banky
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by lexisop: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday � day bro...ur wife is doing well....
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by peacettw: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Incomplete biography.

Time really does change.

Happy birthday Banky W, you deserve all the bliss that there is, excluding an alpha opinionated female.

My God you are brilliantly insane grin

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Awesomeking: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Incomplete biography.

Time really does change.

people sha get wahala for this life. What's all this

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by ednut1(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Deltatoto:
why are u always seeing failures
life is about good and bad.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by We4all: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2022
Deltatoto:

Wawu! What if all of E Money’s kids die today, will that be the end of his life?

Even if you’re a kid, try and reason like a human being for once.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by nengiscrib: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2022
You seem like you were paid to do this, i hope you were paid handsomely
besides you seem really pathetic.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Incomplete biography.

Time really does change.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Handsome guy.
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by sharone21(f): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:
SHUT UP! Not funny on dis one! Try d next post!

U dey mind dat agbaya?

That is how he spoke nonsense about Lola of Peter Psquare and got many likes till God vindicated her...Seems when people steal the front page with 1st comment and even write RUBBISH, they get many likes.

Anyway, same way Nairaland men don't rate women based on their achievements but based on how early they married and had children....

He reasons like a typical African man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by peacettw: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2022
Mood11:
Happy Birthday chief, always been a handsome guy.

Someone play me "Strong Thing" by BankyW kiss

Was just singing this song when I saw your post. His best songs hands down

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=JJaiNsGbd6E&feature=share
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by techWriter3: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2022
OkLemme just apologize him for embezzling my uprising and desire him happy birthday
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Mondrous(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Age wit grace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Adaeze Aduaka's Convocation In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife / Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.