Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today (18977 Views)

Timaya Celebrates His 41st Birthday (Photo) / Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by koyyess: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[s]If music isn't working, acting isn't working, politics isn't working, he could float an online church considering how good he is at mentorship.
I see a lot of malignant greatness in him.
At 41, he has a one-year old; at 36, Bob Marley had 12 children.

Happy birthday Banky W, you deserve all the bliss that there is, excluding an opinionated alpha female[/s].

You've lost that flavor. See your fellow 1mpotent red pillers criticizing you now.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by CreativeLuvDoc: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
ednut1:
life is not a competition. A relative married at 31. For 10 years they battled infertility before they had twins last year. Stop all this nonsense comparisons.

God bless you

Don't mind the person that wrote that nonsense

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by PalmsInTheSky: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Incomplete biography.

You didn't mention his futile foray into politics, or his discovery and alleged subsequent exploitation of Wizkid and Skales or the salient fact that he kept loyal fans waiting on him for several years to release either a hit track or a baby.

Many social pundits believe it was that loss of trust from his fans that cost him his election victory.

Time really does change.
It's amazing how this man, who was the toast of the R&B genre in Nigerian music and amongst the best paid brand ambassadors has now had to resort to featuring in Broda Shaggi's comedy skits to stay socially relevant.

If music isn't working, acting isn't working, politics isn't working, he could float an online church considering how good he is at mentorship.

Happy birthday Banky W, you deserve all the bliss that there is, excluding an opinionated alpha female.

You seem pained by his ambition. All I can read through is envy. May you be delivered, this man don't even know you.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Aaay: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by seunlizy(f): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
SilentQueen:
Happy birthday banky...I wish to have a man like him

Awwwwmmmm really, he will come ur way
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by addexx: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Incomplete biography.

You didn't mention his futile foray into politics, or his discovery and alleged subsequent exploitation of Wizkid and Skales or the salient fact that he kept loyal fans waiting on him for several years to release either a hit track or a baby.

Many social pundits believe it was that loss of trust from his fans that cost him his election victory.

Time really does change.
It's amazing how this man, who was the toast of the R&B genre in Nigerian music and amongst the best paid brand ambassadors has now had to resort to featuring in Broda Shaggi's comedy skits to stay socially relevant.

If music isn't working, acting isn't working, politics isn't working, he could float an online church considering how good he is at mentorship.

Happy birthday Banky W, you deserve all the bliss that there is, excluding an opinionated alpha female.

Don't you choke on the major rubbish you spew most times and the next?

Anyone around you should be quarantined. Your toxicity is radioactive. undecided
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Deltatoto: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
ednut1:
life is about good and bad.
this is deep.u have talked sense into my Heineken filled brain
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by benjanny(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Happy Birthday Craig David Of Our Time
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by maureensylvia(f): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mood11:
Happy Birthday chief, always been a handsome guy.

Someone play me "Strong Thing" by BankyW kiss

Been awhile...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode / Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence / Stephanie Coker & Olumide Aderinokun White Wedding Holds This Weekend In Greece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.