Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today (18962 Views)

Timaya Celebrates His 41st Birthday (Photo) / Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Banky W. Turns 41 Today.

Olubankole Wellington (born 27 March 1981), popularly known by his stage name Banky W and credited in film as Banky Wellington, is a Nigerian-American singer, rapper, actor, entrepreneur and politician.

Early Life
Olubankole Wellington was born in the United States on 27 March 1981 to Nigerian parents. His family moved back to Nigeria when he was five years old. He started singing at a young age in his church choir.

Personal Life
He married Adesua Etomi traditionally on 19 November 2017 and subsequently did his white wedding in South Africa on 25 November 2017. He had a successful skin cancer surgery on his shoulder in 2017. In early 2021, Banky and Adesua had a son. They kept the pregnancy a secrete from the world and every one was caught off guard when they heard of the new baby arrival.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banky_W.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by NwaAmaikpe: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2022
shocked

Incomplete biography.

You didn't mention his futile foray into politics, or his discovery and alleged subsequent exploitation of Wizkid and Skales or the salient fact that he kept loyal fans waiting on him for several years to release either a hit track or a baby.

Many social pundits believe it was that loss of trust from his fans that cost him his election victory.

Time really does change.
It's amazing how this man, who was the toast of the R&B genre in Nigerian music and amongst the best paid brand ambassadors has now had to resort to featuring in Broda Shaggi's comedy skits to stay socially relevant.

If music isn't working, acting isn't working, politics isn't working, he could float an online church considering how good he is at mentorship.
I see a lot of malignant greatness in him.
At 41, he has a one-year old; at 36, Bob Marley had 12 children.

Happy birthday Banky W, you deserve all the bliss that there is, excluding an opinionated alpha female.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by donpapa(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday Mr. Wellington. God bless your new year. Thank you for giving Wizkid a platform; dude remains a blessing to the world. We’re proud of y’all! Naija to the world

15 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by maiiilooo(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2022
Ok
Lemme just forgive him for stealing my crush and wish him happy birthday

23 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy Birthday cool
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Aboks(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2022
HBDLLNP BANKY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by SNEFF: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2022
happy birthday to one of the realest hustlers in the industry ...

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by CheedyJ(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday mr capable
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by ogododo: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2022
lalasticlala:
Banky W. Turns 41 Today.

Pastor Banky W, happy birthday, God du u well well.
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Donkenny511(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday legend. If not for you and Captain Demuren nobody for know wizkid.

And abeg leave politics, it's not for easy people like you.

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday banky...I wish to have a man like him

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Amotekun777: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday to a top and genuine lad! cool
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday Mr capable

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by jeff1993: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday Banky ... One of my fave RnB singer!!!

U see that music "strong thing"... I can never ever forget that music .... Banky u sang that music when Folake disvirgined my Heart!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Deltatoto: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2022
lalasticlala:
Banky W. Turns 41 Today.

see emoney kids at 40 see ur child at 41..I look at some ppl that think they are grooving.wise men get married and continue grooving.marriage does not stop anythg.

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by EXLOVER(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy Birthday Banky W, one responsible married man in Nigeria, not like Sammy Okposo

11 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Great guy
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by kuntash: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Come , where have you been ? grin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by emmayayodeji(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2022
happy birthday
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Make money ooo. If you do, you go knack sweet toto ooo cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by kingscare1(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy Birthday Sir.

Camry 05 for sale..clean and cheap.
Check my profile for pictures.
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by ecolime(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday Banky.

Thank God for putting your wife's womb watchers to shame. Chief amongst them is this mad man below
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy earth day to a successful bald-headed man...
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Frank25: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Mindlog: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Deltatoto:
see emoney kids at 40 see ur child at 41..I look at some ppl that think they are grooving.wise men get married and continue grooving.marriage does not stop anythg.

Don't forget there are men who are in their 40s who got married well over a decade ago but are still struggling with conception with their wives, so don't measure from that perspective.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Globalhustler(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Banky W. Greater achievements coming your way king.

OnePlus 7T 8/128 available 130k. Ikeja Lagos 07.03945.0095
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Greenlight123: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday to the most humble musician. Mr capable, and you have always been be capable in all the days, week and years, I wish more money to come, more money to ur account most of all I wish you many more beautiful years ahead
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by Okayoo: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Deltatoto:
You think with your Anus

10 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today by ednut1(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Deltatoto:
life is not a competition. A relative married at 31. For 10 years they battled infertility before they had twins last year. Stop all this nonsense comparisons.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence / Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife / Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.