Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha (1989 Views)

Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA / Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. / We’ll Win Ekiti Governorship — SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2022
grin
Re: We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha by Odin13: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu haters are the most confused human beings on earth. The title was crafted by People’s Gazette but this one is blaming it on Tinubu. Is Tinubu also running People’s Gazette?

Your desperation is top notch
Now you accusing the headline and gazette.. like you can’t read

Yoruba man

To take responsibility hard you..

Tueh

Paid Tinubu supporter

Tinubu Must contest
Must

Yoruba wan use lies bitterness and hatred mixed with konk tribalism to sell Tinubu in an ethnic Nigeria

No worries next year is here already

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha by Rickmann: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:
The senator representing Imo West Senatorial District, Rochas Okorocha, on Sunday said that if the possibility of a Tinubu and Rochas ticket emerges ahead of the 2023 presidential elections, he would clinch it.

Mr Okorocha stressed a possibility of being a running mate of Bola Tinubu, the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC). This, he said, was because he represents the South-East, while Mr Tinubu is a South-Westerner.

“Uncle Tinubu and I are most likely to be.

“I know that at the appropriate time it may be because he is the one pushing up in the South-West and I am in the South-East.

“So let us see what happens between us, and if that is it, I will ask him to relax a bit so that we can move this section forward,” the senator said while fielding questions from journalists at the party’s national convention held in Abuja.

Mr Okorocha also noted that he was loved by people because he has sympathy for humanity and shuns tribalism.

“The people naturally love me and I think it is because they believe I care, they believe I love and have sympathy for humanity, they believe I am detribalised.

“They believe I do not know religion or tribe, Muslim Christian, Igbo or Hausa, Yoruba, all I see is a human being and that is what makes the difference on my side.’’

(NAN)

https://gazettengr.com/well-win-if-tinubu-picks-me-as-running-mate-okorocha/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

A thief that knows he is a thief and knows every body knows he is a thief... grin
Re: We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Those that know wassup are gradually coming around. With the way things are going, Tinubu may end up as a consensus candidate even before the primary.
Thats our prayer, for him to get apc ticket and face Atiku in Pdp.NorthEast, Nortcentral, Nortwest, South East, South South are 80percent for Atiku and Pdp.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha by abobote: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Okoroawusa is so delusional
Re: We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha by edmaraja: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
He said he will persuade tinubu to relax and give him chance to lead if the contest is down to both of them. The heading of the story is wrong, Okorocha didn't say what is being attributed to him. Nigerian journalists are disgrace

1 Like

Re: We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha by edmaraja: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Those that know wassup are gradually coming around. With the way things are going, Tinubu may end up as a consensus candidate even before the primary.
You lack comprehension,what he said is totally different from that rubbish headline you put there.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha by sukar886: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha by maestroferddi: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Propaganda thread ended up achieving the opposite of the desired intention...

Tinubu's bid is fast becoming a huge joke...
Re: We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha by Justiceleague1: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I know Okorocha is not intelligent, but never knew he was this daft.

1. Aspirant and running mate from same region, and you boast of winning against another party with spread across the two regions? Is he trying to create loopholes to pdp advantage?

2. The name alone is a turn off for Nigerians and that will be a liability for Tinubu. I'm not an Igbo but the hatred you display on here every minute of everyday beats the devil..you are one of the worst human beings on earth and a big mistake of mankind

Okorocha should decamp to pdp and be a running mate to Peter Obi. angry
Re: We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha by kayusely70(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2022
seunmsg:
He's emerged as the winner after bruising the opponents! A well-deserved win! All hands must be on deck to make him triumph next year!
Re: We’ll Win If Tinubu Picks Me As Running Mate: Okorocha by cocolacec(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2022
Only Lawan can pick you as running mate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. / Natural Gas Discovered In Enugu When Drilling Water Borehole / Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.