Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. (1303 Views)

Is Honda Element A Good Car To Buy / Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit / I Need Advice Pls: Between Volkswagen Sharan And Ford Galaxy For Commercial Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by ddestiny20(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2022
Good day everyone between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element please which will you advise I go for that is stronger.
Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by ddestiny20(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Advice please
Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by Dozieson(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
ddestiny20:
Advice please

Mazda 5 o. Easier to maintain
Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by ddestiny20(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dozieson:

Mazda 5 o. Easier to maintain

Thanks
Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by jacobjamie(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
I laugh at the guy above who days Mazda , Nigerians , even those who font even own a bike will give advises on car matters .
anyways above the first 2 when going for Nigerian used , Honda Element is your better choice , way better choice , fuel economy , availability of parts , cheap maintanace just like your accord and civic , bigger space and resale value .I hope this helps
Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by ddestiny20(m): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
jacobjamie:
I laugh at the guy above who days Mazda , Nigerians , even those who font even own a bike will give advises on car matters .
anyways above the first 2 when going for Nigerian used , Honda Element is your better choice , way better choice , fuel economy , availability of parts , cheap maintanace just like your accord and civic , bigger space and resale value .I hope this helps

Thanks
Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by Dozieson(m): 5:59am On Apr 01, 2022
jacobjamie:

You can laugh however you like. I have seen your profile and how you rate honda. No wonder! Madza parts are far more available than Honda element. The Honda element are not so common. The older versions are like carton box. Mazda 3 is more like a sport car. The truth is that we are not supposed to be comparing an SUV with a sedan. Mazda is far cheaper to maintain than Honda not only Honda element. If you want space then go Honda element. Mazda 3 is using 2.0 engine which is more fuel efficient than element. The only fuel efficient Hondas are civic and city. Resale value; you will struggle to sell Honda element.

4 Likes

Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by nurey(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2022
ddestiny20:
Good day everyone between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element please which will you advise I go for that is stronger.

Mazda parts are scarse especially their latest offerings, they are also not common except those old ones used as taxi, but they are strong nonetheless.

Ford galaxy shares part with Vw sharan and they are very common, parts available too. It's also a 7 seater but I don't know what year you talking about.

Honda element is a reliable vehicle, rare vehicle to come by, body parts are extremely expensive other parts suspension and engine are very cheap because it shares parts with several honda and acura brands.

Out of the 3 I will talk about only ford and element they are both strong, fuel economy ford though depending on what engine you buy, the element isnt bad in the fuel.econ too 12L per 100km combined.

Good or bad roads the galaxy would navigate like the element. But are almost on.par what you need them for is the difference remember the element has like only 2 doors and you need AC for the rear passengers make heat no kill them

1 Like

Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by ddestiny20(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
nurey:

Mazda parts are scarse especially their latest offerings, they are also not common except those old ones used as taxi, but they are strong nonetheless.

Ford galaxy shares part with Vw sharan and they are very common, parts available too. It's also a 7 seater but I don't know what year you talking about.

Honda element is a reliable vehicle, rare vehicle to come by, body parts are extremely expensive other parts suspension and engine are very cheap because it shares parts with several honda and acura brands.

Out of the 3 I will talk about only ford and element they are both strong, fuel economy ford though depending on what engine you buy, the element isnt bad in the fuel.econ too 12L per 100km combined.

Good or bad roads the galaxy would navigate like the element. But are almost on.par what you need them for is the difference remember the element has like only 2 doors and you need AC for the rear passengers make heat no kill them

Thanks for the info I just want to use it as a personal car I have a family of 7 total so I needed a large car that is cheap.
Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by AllenforGOD(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
ddestiny20:
Go for ford

1 Like

Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by nurey(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
ddestiny20:

Thanks for the info I just want to use it as a personal car I have a family of 7 total so I needed a large car that is cheap.

Element is not good for 7 people haba buy the galaxy
Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by jacobjamie(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dozieson:

You can laugh however you like. I have seen your profile and how you rate honda. No wonder! Madza parts are far more available than Honda element. The Honda element are not so common. The older versions are like carton box. Mazda 3 is more like a sport car. The truth is that we are not supposed to be comparing an SUV with a sedan. Mazda is far cheaper to maintain than Honda not only Honda element. If you want space then go Honda element. Mazda 3 is using 2.0 engine which is more fuel efficient than element. The only fuel efficient Hondas are civic and city. Resale value; you will struggle to sell Honda element.
I wouldn't want to argue because those are cars at least I have driven so i always speak out of experience , as u said u have seen my profile and how I rate Honda's shows I know what I am talking about , Honda's are awesome cars , they can go almost "ALMOST " head to head with Toyota , 2 friends owns Mazda 3 , it has been hell with them both , they struggle to sale them ,they bought it as Toks cuzz of the sporty looks , it drinks fuel , and both started having fuel pump issues
Why do you think Mazda isn't among top 10 best markers of cars ?
Benz
Bmw
Toyota
Honda
Lexus
Hyundai
Kia
Akura
You see say the list don full ? I will rather put
Innosen Motors
Before I put Nissan and then Mazda
Next time argue with your Mechanic and thank me later
Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by yupyuprb: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mazda for sure, it's reliable af

1 Like

Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by Bigdre31: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ford galaxy sir , same trim with vw sharan & seat Alhambra ( hope I got the spelling correct )
Re: Between Madza 5, Ford Galaxy and Honda Element. by Dozieson(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
jacobjamie:
I wouldn't want to argue because those are cars at least I have driven so i always speak out of experience , as u said u have seen my profile and how I rate Honda's shows I know what I am talking about , Honda's are awesome cars , they can go almost "ALMOST " head to head with Toyota , 2 friends owns Mazda 3 , it has been hell with them both , they struggle to sale them ,they bought it as Toks cuzz of the sporty looks , it drinks fuel , and both started having fuel pump issues
Why do you think Mazda isn't among top 10 best markers of cars ?
Benz
Bmw
Toyota
Honda
Lexus
Hyundai
Kia
Akura
You see say the list don full ? I will rather put
Innosen Motors
Before I put Nissan and then Mazda
Next time argue with your Mechanic and thank me later

Well, you can Say whatever you like. I have a neighbour that uses Madza 6. He is enjoying the hell out of the car. His own doesn't consume fuel. No troubles whatsoever. The grade of car you buy and your maintenance culture determines the trouble you face

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Obsession With Range Rover. / / Which One Is Better : Nissan Murano 2006 Vs Toyota Rav 4 2006?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.