Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria (43433 Views)

Why Are APC Propagandists insinuating That rtually All Northerners Voted Tinubu? / Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday / Report Insinuating Vice President Didn't Follow Due Process In Supervision Of Ag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
LeoDeKing oldMnKEY :
[s][/s]
What happened to lamidi cownu?

When did Fulani oldMnKEY grin start toeing the line of truth in zoogeria?

1 Share

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Karlovych:
grin grin The same rice he shared in 2015 and gave Nigerians a brainless dullard that has wrecked the country's economy

Under the lifeless vegetable he sold to the masses, security is zero, poverty and unemployment are at an all time high.

Even his die hard supporters are planning to flee the country due the hardships he took part in creating by giving the nation a dullard

The heroine lord is in for the greatest shock of his life.
Na that tinubuadvocate be that ogrin

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by ezegold4we: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yourba elders should as a matter of urgency call Tinubu and advice Him to drop his presidential ambition becos he is already dancing naked in the market place,
I have Never seen a KingMaker who succeeded in Making himself a king,
His presidential ambition is dead before arrival but his Useless Muslim brother's here has refused to see the hand-writting on the wall.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by PressMyButton: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kyase:

The North actually controlled obj from the majority tribe
Can you give just one instance of how he was controlled.
Could you recall the drastic changes OBJ implemented as soon as he emerged the President?

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by legallyminded: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Cry heavily grin grin
The news pain you sote you find nothing to talk but to add ipob for the matter grin
Same Fulani Tinubu worship morning afternoon night don chop Tinubu's rice come vote Amaechi. Tinubu is the latest client nationwide.
Everybody just dey cashout on top em head grin grin grin

Sure client grin

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Kyase(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
PressMyButton:

Can you give just one instance of how he was controlled.
Could you recall the drastic changes OBJ implemented as soon as he emerged the President?

Isn't that obvious, under obj, the Muslim North operate with impunity, religious killing in virtually liberal northern states, plateau, kaduna et El, not to mention what was happening in kano, under his watch sharia law became a thing which till date we are suffering from.

Do I need to go On?
Obj was just a puppet that the puppeteer allow to operate freely.....

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kyase:

Obj practically worshiped the North, Reason he thought they will reward his loyalty with another term......
If not for atiku's personal ambition, he would've achieved it
Are you not contradicting yourself? He would have achieved third term if not for Atiku, that means he wasn't controlled by the North.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by citizenY(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
omenkaLives:
Fulanis are beacons of justice and truth, suddenly!!

Never trust an Okoro my brother.

Dem Don come with their "high sense"...

We have finished reading that book.
My PVC is warming up. For donkey years we have warned them to watch their tongue.... its payback time

If I see anyone on that ballot.... fiammmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by citizenY(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
ezegold4we:
Yourba elders should as a matter of urgency call Tinubu and advice Him to drop his presidential ambition becos he is already dancing naked in the market place,
His presidential ambition is dead before arrival but his Useless Muslim brother's here has refused to see the hand-writting on the wall.

I hope you are giving the same advice to your brothers that want to be king by default. Tell them to stay away because your insolence is spoiling their chances even before election day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Yibo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
kettykings:

People will vote Atiku any day or night over Tinubu, I don't know why you are surprised by this
you so much hype your 5% voting capacity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by DEROX: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
They want to give it to an Igbo man who is not from the south East. Amarachi is going to make a good president and we will rally behind him if he decides to contest. If not, we will rally behind a northerner and ensure they continue to rule.

If you are a skull miner and quote me to talk about 5%, we shall see how your skull mining region produce the president alone.
amaechi from ubima ikwerre grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Jackson105: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
They want to give it to an Igbo man who is not from the south East. Amarachi is going to make a good president and we will rally behind him if he decides to contest. If not, we will rally behind a northerner and ensure they continue to rule.

If you are a skull miner and quote me to talk about 5%, we shall see how your skull mining region produce the president alone.

You can go and die with your 5% votes, no one needs it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Kyase(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nwodosis:

Are you not contradicting yourself? He would have achieved third term if not for Atiku, that means he wasn't controlled by the North.

Read that again, carefully

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by LeoDeKing: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=111414336][/quote]
Is this the most beautiful picture in your photo album? cheesy

The biceps though.

Do you gym? grin
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Yibo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
ezegold4we:
Yourba elders should as a[b] matter of urgency call Tinubu and advice Him to drop his presidential ambition[/b] becos he is already dancing naked in the market place,
His presidential ambition is dead before arrival but his Useless Muslim brother's here has refused to see t[img]he hand-writting on the wall.
drop it for Atiku or who?
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Karlovych: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Na that tinubuadvocate be that ogrin
That's the one, he doesn't even have hope in a Tinubu leadership

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by jumper524(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nwodosis:
It would be easier for the North to control a president from the minority tribe than that of a majority tribe and the reason Amaechi may likely get the crown!

Note : Amaechi no be Nyamiri
na una dey enslave unsef to north.
Did north control obasanjo or was namadi sambo functioning as vice?
Every thing north control.
Mtcheew.
FYI na north me set from..
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Boomdoom: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by PressMyButton: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kyase:

Isn't that obvious, under obj, the Muslim North operate with impunity, religious killing in virtually liberal northern states, plateau, kaduna et El, not to mention what was happening in kano, under his watch sharia law became a thing which till date we are suffering from.

Do I need to go On?
Obj was just a puppet that the puppeteer allow to operate freely.....
Your response is empty and lacks substance. History tells us that there had been series of religious killings, attacks & reprisal attacks especially in the predominantly Muslim north pre-independence, with an increasing rate with each successive Government since 1999 till this very regime of Buhari.
The issue of Sharia was as a result of self serving political greed of the Ex Zamfara Governor, Sani Yerima.
Besides, it was only domesticated along 12 states in the north such as Amotekun was domesticated in the SW zones. At no point in time was the Constitution reviewed under Obj to favor the North above others.
I was expecting you to highlight certain events whereby OBJ had to take orders from some certain quarters before making a final decision on any policy, or where his decisions were influenced by some northern elites.
-Was there anyone stopping him when he retired some powerful northern generals immediately he assumed power?
-Was there anyone determining his appointment of ministers & aides?
-Was there any influence before he fired any body?
-Was anyone in his way before establishing EFCC which was used as a tool to whip dissenting opposition in line?
-Did anyone influence his decision to enthrone Yar'Adua against some northern interests?
Pls, say something more intelligent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is now a national joke

For more jokes text Tinubu to 21419; grin
grin grin grin
You people no go kee person.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by phkka1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amaechi Rotimi is not an Igbo man. He can never take the turn of the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Jlow2: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
What I know is that el rufai must be vice president ,he has the blessings of northern oligarchy . The only man more nepotic than buhari buh will not tolerate terrorists

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Crixxx: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
SwissMass:
igbos forming abubakar we have igbos forming Yoruba on nairaland too. how far princeoflagos

This news give you heart attack. yorubas are funny people

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Nackzy: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ameachi is the next president hmmn wonders

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by kingi777: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
My dream of seeing Amaechi as APC flag bearer is becoming clearer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by afamaustin(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubu will not like this news

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by 1Figna0: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
OKAY
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by musicwriter(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Honestly, Amechi has done well as minister of transportation. I didn't expect that. But whether he'll make a good president is something I haven't given thought to before.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by nnamdi640: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Some people will have sleepless night on this issue. Ameachi is still preferable to Tinubu. If Tinubu become president, Ogboros and area boys will torment people in Lagos and other states. Am sure area boys will be working hand to hand with police and army, moreover looting will be more effective and much more pronance. Imagine a man that was able to defend himself concising two billion vans and sees it as a normal thing.

7 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by McTobe(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
If he does that will be nice
kettykings:
Amaechi might just be Buhari's best option to prove to his traducers that he is a detribalised , fair president and to show that as a real Fulani man he will toe the path of justice and truth

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by CoronaVirusPro: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ameachi can become the President cos he backed the North heavily towards fvcking up GEJ

If he becomes the president, he has paid his dues.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.