Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria (43430 Views)

Why Are APC Propagandists insinuating That rtually All Northerners Voted Tinubu? / Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday / Report Insinuating Vice President Didn't Follow Due Process In Supervision Of Ag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Afolabimills(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nwodosis:
It would be easier for the North to control a president from the minority tribe than that of a majority tribe and the reason Amaechi may likely get the crown!

Note : Amaechi no be Nyamiri
another reason is fulani terrorist likes betrayal corrupt hypocrite like ameachi
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by vince96w2(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
shinealight:

How is he Yoruba? ….because his father loved Rotimi Williams (the legal luminary) sooo much, he decided to name his son Rotimi?
Does that make him Yoruba? Get your facts straight man!
baba no vex.. I know he isn't ..na cruise..nothing serious

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by LLiKYekoba: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
SwissMass:
igbos forming abubakar we have igbos forming Yoruba on nairaland too. how far princeoflagos

My postulations about yoruba psyche can NEVER be disproved. grin

Read it again...

'yorubas are natural experts at deceiving themselves in the face of unalloyed truth~ Llikyekoba (2022) "

Frame it and hang it on your wall. grin

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]
Sorry you bitter soul but Amaechi has said it times without number that he is Igbo grin

Oya start crying
Do you really read to understand?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Nauttyprof(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Arysexy:

The hate message has started already

What hate message? Rather, you dwelt on the tribal message.

Amaechi is not a good choice for Nigeria and it is simple. Same way Tinubu isn't too.

I hope this now clears your hate message. I am not a supporter who feels just anybody deserves this exalted seat of being a President. Amaechi can go rest same with Tinubu.

Now is the time to look for leaders who truly mean well for this country and stop all the old reformed looters.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Feggie3: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
musicwriter:
Honestly, Amechi has done well as minister of transportation. I didn't expect that. But whether he'll make a good president is something I haven't given thought to before.
I know of a guy from Wike's kindred who is earning monthly from Wike. He told frankly that Amaechi was thrice better than Wike in governance because he wasn't nepotic and really curbed down unemployment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Osonddu: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
YorubaNightmare:
point of correction, Igbos have 30% voters power in each yoruba state, ask Mc Oluomo if I'm lying. Aregbeshola lost gubernatorial election in Osun state courtesy of Ibo voters power, but it was rigged in favour of Aregbeshola. That's why Aregbeshola hates ibos till today, because they nearly cost him that election.
Come 2023 general election, Ibos will prove a point to teach you yorubas lesson you'll never forget in your life. Mc oluomo saw the voting prowess of Igbos in Lagos and decided to chase them away, just to stop them from voting, to advert some calamities in yorubaland. 2023 General election will be different. Igbos will prove a point in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Jagunlabiodua: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jagaban is the president 2023-2031

This is the Time of the West to sit in Power to develop and industrialize Nigeria.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by BabaO2: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
kettykings:
Amaechi might just be Buhari's best option to prove to his traducers that he is a detribalised , fair president and to show that as a real Fulani man he will toe the path of justice and truth
soothe yourself
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by manmade(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nwodosis:
It would be easier for the North to control a president from the minority tribe than that of a majority tribe and the reason Amaechi may likely get the crown!

Note : Amaechi no be Nyamiri
That is a very good point, the northern Oligarchy control the politics of the north and by extension they influence every decision to suits the northern agenda, unlike the other major tribes ,they are not usually forgetful of their disadvantage positions in terms
of everythingg as far as Nigeria is concerned; the core northener are the least educated, they have harsh wheather, least sophisicated populace and least natural resources available for mining so there is no way they won't be involved in determining what would be the future of their people and protect the age Long interest of the north,, . Any Candidate from the south liike Awolowo, Abiola , Tinubu or any other strong assertive candidate who seems to know it all and have odogwu like image in politics can never get the support of this people, their type would be too strong, assertive and difficult to control , they naturally prefer someone that is not so popular with his people - a sort of political opharn that may not likely grow wing or get out of control but when it their turn to bring a candidate for the presidential election, they will shop for a popular, strong, assertive and political independent minded person to vie for the post. I wouldn't be surprised if part of the conditions and calculation is that status quo should be maintained in most of the appointments especially that involves the northern interest, it may not necessarily be same person but it has to be a nothener or a friend of the north in rare cases where no qualified person from the region is readily available.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Lepon02: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nonsense.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by adioolayi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Arysexy:

U want him to declare now, so your Tinubu thugs will assassinate him.

Buhari said he won't mention the person, so don't expect the anointed one to declare so soon

I don't know when Buhari becomes your go to...you people are very funny grin grin

It's now you can ass.lick Buhari...waiting for him to anoint Ameachi grin grin grin.

Be rest assured Ameachi can't win in Rivers State...APC can't experiment with light weighted politician...that will be suicidal
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Johnbulll(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
YorubaNightmare:
point of correction, Igbos have 30% voters power in each yoruba state, ask Mc Oluomo if I'm lying. Aregbeshola lost gubernatorial election in Osun state courtesy of Ibo voters power, but it was rigged in favour of Aregbeshola. That's why Aregbeshola hates ibos till today, because they nearly cost him that election.
Come 2023 general election, Ibos will prove a point to teach you yorubas lesson you'll never forget in your life. Mc oluomo saw the voting prowess of Igbos in Lagos and decided to chase them away, just to stop them from voting, to advert some calamities in yorubaland. 2023 General election will be different. Igbos will prove a point in Lagos
we will play spoiler card for yoruba sha. we will play witches and wizards role to them. you know what witches do, they frustrate human being
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Abaman001(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
They want to give it to an Igbo man who is not from the south East. Amarachi is going to make a good president and we will rally behind him if he decides to contest. If not, we will rally behind a northerner and ensure they continue to rule.

If you are a skull miner and quote me to talk about 5%, we shall see how your skull mining region produce the president alone.

I totally agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by caracas: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Within a twinkle of an eye, the same "devilish fulani" is now toeing the path of justice and truth, huh?

Wetin do una dis kind strong thing? grin

Ppl no dey change or repent for your village?
Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by deltaprincess(f): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nwodosis:

Note : Amaechi no be Nyamiri and shouldn't be seen as such.

LOL!!
Someone that cannot even win his state?

I don't think APC leaders are that dense to field Amaechi. If they want to win, their best option should be from the South West.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by derecho(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
All these bigots no dey tire sef?

By the way, the APC Presidential flagbearer Neva emerge?

These politicians dey try o.Going to 48hours now.
E no go funny if dem play Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by wallarwallar(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
IPOB FUTURE UNREALISTIC DEPENDENT LOCAL MEDIA
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by 1858giiig: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
So where are the northerners? grin

Besides, when did northerners change from almajiri to northerners?

Is this how Peter Obi's campaign will look like?

As in, "northerners won't vote Tinubu", "apc chairman don't like Tinubu", "Buhari will not support Tinubu", Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu all the time.

Same as in 2015, Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari everywhere.

Las las una go dry alright. grin
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Awoleesu(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kyase:

The North actually controlled obj from the majority tribe
That's half truth!
Obj actually understood the northern politics and he was a chess master too...

The reason they flagged Shari'a and other pseudo-religious crises up north while he was in power! - just to bare their fangs which had no venom or bite against Ebora Owu!

Did you remember how OBJ promised Na'abba that he won't make it back to the NASS after the OBJ impeachment saga?
What about how he tamed Atiku (one of the political warlords of the North) until that one finally bowed...
Don't forget he jailed the perceived 'northern sacred cows' like Al-Mustapha, Mohammed Abacha and Ishaya Bamaiyi, and no amount of rantings from that region made him let them go!
Ask Tanko Yakassai... Northern elders had to mobilize themselves and practically prostrated to OBJ to pls release the young Abacha so that he could go and marry...

Now, do you term all these "control"?
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
There will never be another GEJ honestly. The closest but a much better deal for Nigeria would be Peter Obi, but his presidential prospect is an impossibility for many obvious reasons.

Amaechi would lack the humility, empathetic charm, and ability to be persuaded by the public pulse. He would be just another Buhari, without the religious bigotry.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by jobgetter(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Time will tell

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by EdwardRandy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nwodosis:

Note : Amaechi no be Nyamiri and shouldn't be seen as such.
Continue fooling and consoling yourself with lies even when the truth is staring right into your face.

I guess you didn't have data in 2020 when Amaechi acknowledged his igbo ancestry in the national assembly.

I am igbo from delta state and we all are part of the socio group ohaneze ndi igbo. Igbo is not limited to the 5 eastern states, get that into your redundant brain, and as long as Amaechi becomes president of Nigeria we igbos will acknowledge we have had our turn.

Now fu*ck off!

6 Likes

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
I thought the essence of the whole jamboree yesterday was to elect or decide Apc flag bearer for president!.... Mtcheeeew undecided
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Tareq1105: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
His failure will start from his polling booth.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by benheaven(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
LET APC GIVE THE TICKET TO AMAECHI OR ORJI UZOR KALU. AND LET PDP GIVE THE TICKET TO PETER OBI. THIS IS THE WAY TO SAVE NIGERIA. NIGERIANS SHOULD BEG PETER OBI TO BE THEIR PRESIDENT SO THAT NIGERIA WON'T DIE.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Remman(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
SATANICALLY:
2023: Northerners Who Benefited From Tinubu's Rice Endorse Amaechi For President

even though i hate APC with all of my existence... All my family including extended will vote APC if Amaechi suddenly becomes their flag bearer! It's not just because he's from south, he understands the youth with his high taste flashy developments more than any aspirant i've seen so far. It's not by promising to give some percentage of ministers to the youth, you'll get what you want. At least his development in Rivers state spanned through all sections. Wike's own is only road construction, no employment, no scholarship, no investment in education, no job creation, etc. or whatsoever that will touch an individual.

Amaechi is someone that if given a chance to buy one pen for writing, he'll make sure he buys it in gold.

In terms of human welfare and high classed projects, you can't compare Amaechi to Wike na.

So, my support will go for APC if he emerges as the candidate...!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abaribe Presents To Saraki Abamade Military Kits / I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.