Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria (43453 Views)

Why Are APC Propagandists insinuating That rtually All Northerners Voted Tinubu? / Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday / Report Insinuating Vice President Didn't Follow Due Process In Supervision Of Ag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by IbileIfe: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
EdwardRandy:

I’m not doubting those you met as I’ve also met such people. The deal breaker in this argument is Google, go and research the history and migration of ikwerre from present day imo and abia, that will also expose you to king jaja of opobo of bonny island. A staunch wealthy Igbo king who settled in that land (rivers state) and built his empire.

The ikwerres denial of their Igbo root is purely political and nothing more. By the way, port harcourt was formerly known by its ancient Igbo name ‘Igweocha’ before the coming of the white man whose name was later named after the city.

If port harcourt is not Igbo land why was it bombed during the civil war? Why was asaba also bombed? We are all too grown to be fooled by anyone in this age.
So true.
RT. Hon. Chibuuke Rotimi Amaechi is Igbo.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by IbileIfe: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Lies from the pit of hell!!

I am Igbo from delta state and I did my nysc in Etche Rivers state, a well known ikwerre clan. During my stay in Rivers I spoke Igbo with my fellow Ikwerre brothers and we all understand each other, the only difference was the dialects.

This made the boys in that community love me more than my peers who are from the west and north, that some of them even offered to protect me in the face of threat from any fellow corper who is not ‘Igbo’.

Igbo is not limited to the 5 states alone, the ikwere migrated from imo and abia states, same way we in asaba/igbuzo migrated from onitsha.

Go and read your history, if you have forgotten where you come from, we igbos will not forget our roots and originality.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
SATANICALLY:
2023: Northerners Who Benefited From Tinubu's Rice Endorse Amaechi For President

If amaechi get the presidential ticket, I will vote for him. If tinubu get it, I will vote for him also......I don't think Osinbajo would be contesting.......
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by socialmediaman: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kyase:

The North actually controlled obj from the majority tribe

All major tribes in Nigeria are minority tribes including Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, kanuri, Fulani etc
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Jonathan39: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Before SS and SE, there was Eastern region, you might be a kid who doesn't know about that.
Brexxit:

Sharap ikwerres are not Igbos,get that into your skull.

South south and southeast are not one.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Okwyjesus(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Igbo:
Yesterday it was Atiku, today it is Ameachi, tomorrow may be Peter Obi
Are these people really Okay?

They are not okay bcs they are not supporting TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by CSTRR: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
omenkaLives:
Fulanis are beacons of justice and truth, suddenly!!

Never trust an Okoro my brother.
But tinubu has been sleeping day and night in Kano and bribing them with rice.

I think you should address that to your faux president.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by CSTRR: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Whatever the case, it is obvious the north is not tired of suffering.

I can't like anybody more than they like themselves.

If they think amaechi or tinubu is the best for them,well good luck.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
After elections they will call you later youths, send military and police to come massacring your fellow youths agitators.

Use your head with these corrupt politicans.

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by SIRTee15: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Though I'm Yoruba, I'll be elated if Rotimi Amaechi is the choice for APC presidential candidate. That guy never betrayed the south even as transport minister under Buhari. He voiced it out that Buhari is incompetent and Nigeria is getting worse under him. That's a man who knows his worth and wouldn't compromise his stand for a bowl of porridge.

Unlike Tinubu who was asking where are the cows while fulani murderers were mauling his people in their farms. Tinubu as a Yoruba man should know that u cant sell your people for a penny and expect to others to place higher value on them.

Tinubu practically sold the Yoruba race to the north just to achieve his own selfish ambition. He made if feel like Yoruba can not have a voice except amplified by the northerners. That's not the quality of a leader that should lead the Yoruba race. Tinubu should retire.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Invitationn: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Karlovych:
grin grin The same rice he shared in 2015 and gave Nigerians a brainless dullard that has wrecked the country's economy

Under the lifeless vegetable he sold to the masses, security is zero, poverty and unemployment are at an all time high.

Even his die hard supporters are planning to flee the country due the hardships he took part in creating by giving the nation a dullard

The heroine lord is in for the greatest shock of his life.
Which economy una get before grin
Slide abeg.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Invitationn: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kyase:

The North actually controlled obj from the majority tribe
How?
Back up your claims, else they're empty.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by bluefilm: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amaechi is another nice option.

But I still prefer Peter Obi any day any time any where.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by soojar(m): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
SATANICALLY:
2023: Northerners Who Benefited From Tinubu's Rice Endorse Amaechi For President

This looks like the game plan by Buhari and the Northern power brokers. Remember, when it comes to politics in Nigeria the north are the masters of the game.

Buhari to impose Amaechi on APC,
PDP to bring out Atiku

Landslide victory for Atiku/North. Buhari never meant for power to leave the North.

I repeat the only non-northerner in APC that can defeat Atiku is Tinubu. Since APC cannot present another northerner, the only obvious strategy is to deny Tinubu the ticket and bring out a feather weight from the south to contest against Atiku.

Too much sense no go kee me.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by samunaka: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Tinubu might go the way of Abiola because after been disappointed in the presidential race Buhari will jail him too

Nothing like that, Tinubu is a king maker and will always remain as such and all his integrity intact, he is just a victim of circumstances and misconception we have in the north here, Nigerians are not ready for a Muslim Muslim ticket now, though winnable, the average northerner is more comfortable with a southern Christian president than a Christian vice president which a Tinubu candidacy will put forward
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Grandkay21(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubu most contest oh maybe with labour party or SDP. He is a king maker, according his BAT without wing followers, and consult pass all other candidates and unchallengeable

Calculation goes wrong in 2023

Tinubu on SDP poster
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
samunaka:

Nothing like that, Tinubu is a king maker and will always remain as such and all his integrity intact, he is just a victim of circumstances and misconception we have in the north here, Nigerians are not ready for a Muslim Muslim ticket now, though winnable, the average northerner is more comfortable with a southern Christian president than a Christian vice president which a Tinubu candidacy will put forward
Keep dragging that man to his grave
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by jyz200(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
kettykings:
Amaechi might just be Buhari's best option to prove to his traducers that he is a detribalised , fair president and to show that as a real Fulani man he will toe the path of justice and truth
You always say rubbish

Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Nauttyprof(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Amaechi gave you Lagos Ibadan train too

It was all about the most active business routes first

You just exonorated him as a detrabalized man that doesn't work with sentiment

Amaechi didn't give us Lagos Ibadan train. It has been in existence before now. He only upgraded it. Besides, isn't this loan from China and meant for the rail sector of Nigeria? So, I don't understand the Amaechi gave us.

It's never about the most active. How is connecting to Niger profitable to Nigeria?

I still maintain my position both Amaechi and Tinubu are no good for Nigeria. We don't need any of them again
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Remman(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Truthisunique3:
we appreciate your support

We would definitely get the APC ticket and move this country forward

I am salivating for an Amaechi presidency, this man believe Nigerians can stone government if they don't deliver

Na such people with the fear of the people we need, he delivered in his ministry even after getting power, (he didn't renege on his fear of the people)

We want such attitude and consiousness of the people for government
confirm guy... You're on point!
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Nauttyprof(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Amaechi is never arrogant

Amaechi just doesn't compromise and calls a spade a spade irrespective of political correctness

This is why buhari prefer him to the sycophant Tinubu osinbajo

Amaechi is not arrogant and couldn't answer simple questions thrown at him by NASS. He resorted to blackmail, a cheap one at that. He isn't arrogant but when pressmen tried to find out facts after the issue at NASS, he kept on showing his usual self conceited style.

Whether you accept it or not, Osinbajo is a better person than Amaechi and an intellect needed to change Nigeria. Both Amaechi and Tinubu should go and rest.

Amaechi is even a worse sycophant than any of these men you mentioned. His sycophancy and deceit just as Tinubu did earned him the so called praise from the North. We don't need someone who has no plan for Nigeria than blackmails here and there. Not forgetting his usual blame shifting
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Diligence: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
I got Bola Ahmed Tinubu was politically strategic until he declared to run for the position of The President...This is after Southwest has 8vyears as President and another 8 years as Vice President when North Central, South East and Northeast are yet to occupy those positions...
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Misterdhee1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bendeco02:

Amaechi no get enemy.... That's a real politician, not the one that only sees north as people that matters and sees his fellow southerners as inconsequential just to win election and be president.
LOL, Amaechi wey be say na even his own brothers for area be hin number 1 enemies.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Diligence: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
We had though that Bola Ahmed Tinubu was politically strategic until he declared to run for the position of The President...This is after Southwest has 8 years as President and another 8 years as Vice President when North Central, South East and Northeast are yet to occupy those positions...
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by StarGra: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ameachi best fit the President of Nigeria.....Tinubu only has part of NORTH and West....But if Atiku has North,East,West and Majority if the South...

APC better brings a unifier like Atiku..

It's just age on Atiku,if not,him go clear any APC at this point....
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by ukojustin: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ameachi please when you get the presidency don't dance according to their tune. Never let them control you or run the affairs of governance for you. Am afraid of the kind of VP they attach to you. He's a green snake in a green grass
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
You are a Joker.

Buhari has made 90% of his personal appointments from the North.

17 out of 19 security chiefs are Northern Muslims.

Yet, according to you, handing over to Amaechi "proves" that Buhari is detribalised.

Let me not insult you because you sound like you actually believe that drivel.

kettykings:
Amaechi might just be Buhari's best option to prove to his traducers that he is a detribalised , fair president and to show that as a real Fulani man he will toe the path of justice and truth
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by M1Garand(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
ezegold4we:
Yourba elders should as a matter of urgency call Tinubu and advice Him to drop his presidential ambition becos he is already dancing naked in the market place,
I have Never seen a KingMaker who succeeded in Making himself a king,
His presidential ambition is dead before arrival but his Useless Muslim brother's here has refused to see the hand-writting on the wall.

A coward dies 10 times before his death. Someone like you would have told Yahaya Bello not to contest against Audu because Audu will beat him then in Kogi APC primaries. What later happened You have never seen something doesn't mean it can't happen. There's always a first time at least by the time you witness it, you will be able to tell your children that when they become kingmakers they can equally become king because you have witnessed it before with Jagaban.
For this life don't let people down your inner mind. That's my advice for you because this your mindset is a deafetist mindset and is not good in politics.
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by stanisbaratheon: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubu is about to become Jimmy Agbaje A.K.A customer dadani grin
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubu is a fool. Afonjas are idiot!!!
Re: Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
ezegold4we:
Yourba elders should as a matter of urgency call Tinubu and advice Him to drop his presidential ambition becos he is already dancing naked in the market place,
I have Never seen a KingMaker who succeeded in Making himself a king,
His presidential ambition is dead before arrival but his Useless Muslim brother's here has refused to see the hand-writting on the wall.

They are 30k amala and ewedu stipend collectors

Cc: mooh247
Tinubuadvocate
Helinues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump's Acquittal: Femi Fani-Kayode FFK Reacts / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio / Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.