Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! (1566 Views)

BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday / BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account / Reno Omokri Exposes El-Rufai Again, Calls Him An Opportunistic Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Michelle70(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
effort1:

I don't care about Peter Obi.

I care about your hypocrisy.

May your life reflect everything Buhari government represents.
Guy a beg u are too stupid, I have no interest engaging u further
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by effort1: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Michelle70:
Guy a beg u are too stupid, I have no interest engaging u further

You, who sees the truth but makes lies your friend, you are worse than stupid. You are outrightly dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by swaggerjack: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Frontpage...sell devilish product to the masses to incur God's wrath on the nation and plan to japa to Canada for safety.

TinubuAdvocate is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by techWriter3: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
up, thank very ... Erm, check my profi.le if you need help with your assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Nonexisting: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Buhariguy/Madridguy is now working as night security man in New York but he is still supporting this satanic government. They will soon deport him since he is a supporter of terrorists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by madridguy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin grin grin Why are you guys like this? Me that we are both shouting no fuel, no light few days ago and suddenly you have seen me in NYC, fear God please who knows maybe you mean Buhari guy.

Nonexisting:
iguy/Maguy is now working as night security man in New York but he is still supporting this satanic government. They will soon deport him since he is a supporter of terrorists.
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by 1858giiig: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
They want us to support Atiku and obi. People that visionless.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by buhariguy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
Buhariguy/Madridguy is now working as night security man in New York but he is still supporting this satanic government. They will soon deport him since he is a supporter of terrorists.
you think so?
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Ddokie: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You supported the mindless raping of this country for 7 years by Buhari because of self centered gains and now you want your family to experience bad govt ?

The guy don manage gather 12m. Next thing is to move his family out.

They are a wicked, heartless bunch of people. I have never seen such wickedness as displayed by these apc urchins here. They know the country has been pilloried by their party, and they are still advocating for them to continue through the worst of them Tinubu.

hear this Tinubuadvocate or whatever your name is: except you recant, you will never succeed in getting your family out. Small coins wen you don see from your asslicking job na im you wan take move your family out. While you continue to support the destruction of our country by wicked men.

You will never succeed. You will never succeed. Your family will drink the cup of suffering your likes are bringing upon this nation. They will drink it to the fullest, and puke from it, except you recant.

Wicked people.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by stephenonyx(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I can't believe that human being can so be hateful this way. And for your information I'm not relocating to abroad but my wife and children and I think that is what all people are doing both business people or politicians.

This is not a matter of hate.
Why don't you want your wife and kids experience the same life you wish for others.
Everything here is not about ipob or hate.

Allow Your family to have a taste of herdsmen menace so that you can come back to your senses.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by effort1: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
They want us to support Atiku and obi. People that visionless.

You are a chameleon and a hypocrite. Even your support for Buhari is a ruse.

If you truly support Buhari, you will subject your children to anything going wrong in his government. You are a fake supporter, a liar and hungry Hailer looking for where he will eat crumbs like an irresponsible political jobber.

1 Like

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by ovieigho(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2022
effort1:

You are the daft idiot here.

Tinubuadvocate claims Buhari government is the best. Why then does he not want his children to continue living and schooling in the heaven that Buhari has created in Nigeria?

When ;DSS harrased doctors for writing external exams to go and work abroad, this same evil man, Tinubuadvocate, was one of those condemning the doctors for not being patriotic.

Now, the same "patriotic" Tinubuadvocate wants his family to japa.

Whoever you are, you are a very stupid person.

Bros
I can’t thank you enough for this comment
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by ovieigho(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I can't believe that human being can so be hateful this way. And for your information I'm not relocating to abroad but my wife and children and I think that is what all people are doing both business people or politicians.

If Canadians were as foolish as you are , you won’t have any place to relocate your family

Govt is bad but you keep on pathing them in the back for ‘job well done’ …

You sold your conscience and mortgage the lives of unborn children through misinformation and nw you want to move your family

Bros your family no go get visa o

1 Like

Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by Tinubuadvocate: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2022
I guess you are just escape from caged.
ovieigho:

If Canadians were as foolish as you are , you won’t have any place to relocate your family

Govt is bad but you keep on pathing them in the back for ‘job well done’ …

You sold your conscience and mortgage the lives of unborn children through misinformation and nw you want to move your family

Bros your family no go get visa o
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by effort1: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I guess you are just escape from caged.

Tinubuadvocate,the bare faced ignoble liar, he just told you the truth. If Canadians behave like you, you won't want to send your wife and children to Canada.
Re: Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! by ContinuousTortu: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2022
effort1, i want to thank you for this expository thread. these APC supporters here are wicked and evil. imagine supporting a bad government, and he wants his kids to have a better life? no, life no dey work that way. that's why I like this life: anybody wey do/say good go receive good and anybody wey say/do bad go receive bad. so if he likes, he should repent. in fact, I don't wish him evil, I want his kids to live good lives abi Na only bad things dey happen for Nigeria? the evil seeds he wishes to plant, he'll harvest it in equal measure.

to all the urchhinns seeing this, remember Newton's law of motion:

for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction

this law also applies to life as well. so if you like, keep supporting evil for cruise, continue. you soon reap a bountiful harvest soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibadan is Africa’s second fastest growing city for 2022 – UN-Habitat / No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) / IPOB Banned Any MEGA Political Rally In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.