Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room (31576 Views)

Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead / 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Tracka: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
A final year student of the Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO has allegedly taken his own life.

Salemgists gathered that the deceased identified simply as Precious was a student of the department of petroleum Engineering.

Sources at the scene of the incident stated that he was found dead close to his house at Umuchima Ihiagwa in Owerri west Local Government Area of Imo state.

An eyewitness account revealed that Precious died on the evening of Saturday, March 26th.

A bottle of snipper was found along in his room which suggested he might have taken his life using the substance, the eyewitness told salemgists, adding that Precious needed help but nobody came to his rescue.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbm78xdghi1/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Totilopussylick(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
I am creating an awareness for every individuals living in Nigeria going through one problem after another that wishes to come to Europe through this forum to reach me now.

Over here there's no such thing as suicide.

We enjoy inner peace of mind smiley.

Regardless of what you are going through, over here helps can reach in a minute cool.

Germany is a beautiful country.

Very beautiful kiss kiss kiss.

The weather alone can reset your medulla oblongata once you enter Europe cheesy.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Nackzy: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kai sucide can never be the solution pls no matter what

9 Likes

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Aonkuuse(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Suicide is a monster

Meanwhile Watch Moment A Lady Grab Singer Ruger’s Manhood While Performing On Stage>>>> https://salemgists.com/watch-moment-a-lady-grab-singer-rugers-manho0d-while-performing-on-stage-video/
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by qekng40(f): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by LeoDeKing: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Which snipper?

The world has grown beyond this lame gimmick.

He was murdered either by his fellow students or some Meth cannibals. angry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by EyezofGod120: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Make we no lie my brothers and sisters,, country hard

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by ImoleNaija: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
This life ehn...

There was a time, while in school, I wished someone could help me end my life because I had no courage to do. And, thanks to God & my coursemates who noticed I was down emotionally & kept my company always; with words of encouragement. Depression is a worst state of mind.

Imagine a situation where exam is just few weeks away & while you are bothered about how to get your school fee, the Yahoo boys are celebrating the purchase of new cars & latest iPhones angry. If you aren't strong, you would nearly ask them to take you in.

I don't think I would forget the 'Buhari & Recession' season anytime soon.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by tillaman(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nawa o but no matter how bad things are just try to talk to someone
Just know that no matter what it is you are going through People have passed through worse and they survived and came out better
Suicide should never be considered as an option during trying times

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Freshfish4: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
I keep wondering when people take their lives, do they ever wonder where they go to? Do they think they will be hovering all over the world watching people like they're watching tv. NO!! It's straight to HELL Incase they don't know. Suicide is not the solution rather go down on your knees and pray to God from your heart.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Skillsnigeria: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
cry
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by youngscholar(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
It is well ooo

Don't forget to check my signature!
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
So bad. Depression is so rampant that youths commit suicide like going for excursion

4 Likes

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Pele10: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sucide is never an option in any sitution...i can not kill myself by myself never!!
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by ObaOfEsan: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by ObaOfEsan: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
undecided
Totilopussylick:
I am creating an awareness for every individuals living in Nigeria going through one problem after another that wishes to come to Europe through this forum to reach me now.

Regardless of what you are going through, over here helps can reach in a minute cool.

The weather alone can reset your medulla oblongata once you enter Europe cheesy.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by NaijaCover(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nawa o

Salem Gists, Please Where Do You Use To Get All This Bad News, you always publish here.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by lalastimlala: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sad
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by wennei(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
FUTO = Frustration Under Tension in Owerri

4 Likes

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Castino236: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Exactly how my elder brother was killed last year, and the killers organized the scenario to look like suicide...

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by lalastimlala: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Bros, how I fit enter Germany?
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Bigfish121(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Omo depression is real ooo.men are really going through alot.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by watersideboys: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
He is currently liasing with Jah
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by kheny12(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
someone should help me too,Am thinking of commiting.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by ignis: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
kheny12:
someone should help me too,Am thinking of commiting sucide too.

Please transfer the money in your account to me before going.
Also greet Michael Jackson for me when you get to hell.

4 Likes

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by SoftBread01: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Everywhere and everything seems tight.

People are just trying to survive. I pray he finds rest wherever he is!
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Buliwyf: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

This is foolish and insensitive. Some of you have lost your humanity in the name of catching online cruise.

By the way, anyone who wants to come to Germany can find his way here by himself. All the info you need is online. Ignore people like this who are likely trying to scam you.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by suffering: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Surely not a Nairalander.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Dipo Fasina Has Been Found / Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State / May/june Weac Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.