Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room (31593 Views)

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Starzo: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I am creating an awareness for every individuals living in Nigeria going through one problem after another that wishes to come to Europe through this forum to reach me now.

Over here there's no such thing as suicide.

We enjoy inner peace of mind smiley.

Regardless of what you are going through, over here helps can reach in a minute cool.

Germany is a beautiful country.

Very beautiful kiss kiss kiss.

The weather alone can reset your medulla oblongata once you enter Europe cheesy.

No suicide in Europe?

you're a foolish scammer

3 Likes

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by ukahrawah: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

+49 1521 1553476

WhatsApp only.

German Scammer, opportunity don show face. Only the gullible will fall for your prey.

I blame corrupt Nigerian leaders otherwise, how dare you come online to demarket your country.

This nonsense ends the day Nigerian leaders begin to borrow quality sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by pquaver(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
EyezofGod120:
Make we no lie my brothers and sisters,, country hard

Oga I went to futo.. The guy fit don Park carry over with no hope.. Futo no dey use eye see carry over student. They will help u dey carry am dey go.. Believe me this guy could have died of futo frustration

1 Like

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Roycemadeit(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Therapy is important for many of us to navigate life. In a third world country, where most people strive to survive, not live, therapy should be of utmost importance.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by NaijaCover(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Aonkuuse:
We go enter class be that ooo grin grin grin

Is Still A Novice In posting bad News but SalemGists Has Taken Over in posting of bad News oooooo
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I am creating an awareness for every individuals living in Nigeria going through one problem after another that wishes to come to Europe through this forum to reach me now.

Regardless of what you are going through, over here helps can reach in a minute cool.

The weather alone can reset your medulla oblongata once you enter Europe cheesy.

Germany is too cold for my liking.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Geonigga(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
How can I get in touch with u quote author=Totilopussylick post=111415170]I am creating an awareness for every individuals living in Nigeria going through one problem after another that wishes to come to Europe through this forum to reach me now.

The weather alone can reset your medulla oblongata once you enter Europe cheesy.[/quote]
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Invictus2214: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Throw me the bangers one more time.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by whippersnapper(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
ignis:

Please transfer the money in your account to me before going.
Also greet Michael Jackson for me when you get to hell.
Guy you're evil grin
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by We4all: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

That is if the weather doesn’t kill you first.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Mykelslim: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I sent a mail
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Brownshoe: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
ignis:

no o, na me dey entitled to his money, the guy ancestor and mine are family friends.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Righthussle: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Freshfish4:
I keep wondering when people take their lives, do they ever wonder where they go to? Do they think they will be hovering all over the world watching people like they're watching tv. NO!! It's straight to HELL Incase they don't know. Suicide is not the solution rather go down on your knees and pray to God from your heart.

See this brainwashed human being, which hell ?

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by EyezofGod120: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
pquaver:

Oga I went to futo.. The guy fit don Park carry over with no hope.. Futo no dey use eye see carry over student. They will help u dey carry am dey go.. Believe me this guy could have died of futo frustration
yes that's why I said country hard na
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by ignis: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
whippersnapper:
Guy you're evil grin

Lol
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by DaInferno(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

there's no thread I haven't seen this your advert. Drop Contact details if you for real
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Totilopussylick(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
DaInferno:
there's no thread I haven't seen this your advert. Drop Contact details if you for real

+49 1521 1553476

WhatsApp only.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by DaInferno(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

+49 1521 1553476

WhatsApp only.
copied...now u can delete it
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by AzzaMan: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

How can I reach you?

My email address
nicolerichardhawk@gmail.com
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by 3idiots: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
DaInferno:

You see that number he gave you, bring #2000 Naira, not $dollars, just 2000 naira, then give me 10-15mins I will give you any country WhatsApp number you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by AzzaMan: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
3idiots:

You see that number he gave you, bring #2000 Naira, not $dollars, just 2000 naira, then give me 10-15mins I will give you any country WhatsApp number you want.

I need UK what's app.

How eh go be?

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Sultty(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
ignis:

try to be sensible
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by DaInferno(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
3idiots:

bad guy grin
Just drop account details make we d look am: person fit surprise you.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by ignis: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sultty:
try to be sensible

I am more sensible than your ancestors
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by 3idiots: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
AzzaMan:

I need UK what's app.

How eh go be?

DaInferno:
bad guy grin
Just drop account details make we d look am: person fit surprise you.

I have given my life to Christ, I don't do all that **** no more. I just want to tell you that its fake that's why he said WhatsApp only.

Real foreign numbers that you can call, is around 15k-20k.
You can do it yourself tho, if you use an iPhone, you just need 2 applications.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by knowhowk: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

. Oga U are right ooo ! But to even get the Visa is hell
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by knowhowk: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

. It's not easy now to enter Germany
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Sultty(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
ignis:

I am more sensible than your ancestors
so says a low life. Go and pick stones from sand, take a hike or better still go hug a transformer
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by otobasin2323(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Regardless of what you are going through, over
here helps can reach in a minute cool.

Please help me .. Sucidal thought is taking me slowly ��‍♂️
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by AzzaMan: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
3idiots:

I have given my life to Christ, I don't do all that **** no more. I just want to tell you that its fake that's why he said WhatsApp only.

Real foreign numbers that you can call, is around 15k-20k.
You can do it yourself tho, if you use an iPhone, you just need 2 applications.

I get iphone.
What's the name of the app?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Dipo Fasina Has Been Found / May/june Weac Result Is Out / List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.