Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room (31583 Views)

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by errigdee: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
depression as f***k
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Totilopussylick(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
otobasin2323:

Please help me .. Sucidal thought is taking me slowly ��‍♂️

+49 1521 1553476

WhatsApp only
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by ud4u: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Unfortunately the dead can't speak, rip
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Justiceleague1: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Which snipper?

The world has grown beyond this lame gimmick.

He was murdered either by his fellow students or some Meth oldMnKEY grin cannibals. angry
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Bravewarrior1: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I am creating an awareness for every individuals living in Nigeria going through one problem after another that wishes to come to Europe through this forum to reach me now.

Over here there's no such thing as suicide.

We enjoy inner peace of mind smiley.

Regardless of what you are going through, over here helps can reach in a minute cool.

Germany is a beautiful country.

Very beautiful kiss kiss kiss.

The weather alone can reset your medulla oblongata once you enter Europe cheesy.

Please let's chat on Whatsapp 09020842140
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Totilopussylick(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bravewarrior1:

Please let's chat on Whatsapp 09020842140

+49 1521 1553476

WhatsApp only.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Broveens42(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
pquaver:

Oga I went to futo.. The guy fit don Park carry over with no hope.. Futo no dey use eye see carry over student. They will help u dey carry am dey go.. Believe me this guy could have died of futo frustration

Futo is one hell of a school.
That's how I couldn't recognize my bro again when he came back one time from holidays.
He was almost behaving like a mad man.
He studied mech engine grin
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Testimony1988(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Suicide is never an option, he thinks doing that was to end his life but that was not the case, because his life will continue to where his soul belongs to.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by ralmix(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I am creating an awareness for every individuals living in Nigeria going through one problem after another that wishes to come to Europe through this forum to reach me now.

Regardless of what you are going through, over here helps can reach in a minute cool.

The weather alone can reset your medulla oblongata once you enter Europe cheesy.

Interesting
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Chiraq77(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
I hope it's not because of one girl
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by raphy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Castino236:
Exactly how my elder brother was killed last year, and the killers organized the scenario to look like suicide...

Jesus' this ppl are heartless
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Voldoz: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chiraq77:
I hope it's not because of one girl

I don't know ooo, am same department with him but am in 300l shall.

It's really touching but I feel no human has the right to end their lives cause they are not the giver in the first place.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by LogicBomb8: 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
kheny12:
someone should help me too,Am thinking of commiting....
...everything unto God in prayers
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by otobasin2323(m): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

+49 1521 1553476

WhatsApp only
thank you so much boss
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by pquaver(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Broveens42:

Futo is one hell of a school.
That's how I couldn't recognize my bro again when he came back one time from holidays.
He was almost behaving like a mad man.
He studied mech engine grin

Bro not easy... I did Elect/Elect there in those days before leaving Nigeria.. May his soul rip
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Prettygirl200(f): 12:28am On Mar 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Which snipper?

The world has grown beyond this lame gimmick.

He was murdered either by his fellow students or some Meth cannibals. angry
Exactly my thoughts!!!
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Prettygirl200(f): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by uptownemmygee(m): 12:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Drop your reach
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Chinusu64000: 2:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Read Below

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Totilopussylick(m): 4:50am On Mar 28, 2022
uptownemmygee:

Drop your reach

+49 1521 1553476

WhatsApp only.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by vickydevoka(m): 5:30am On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Some one that's depressed should come to Europe with which money
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by amazingspiderma: 5:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Naturally FUTO should be listed as one of the top ten ways to die in Nigeria.

In my days that school can drive you crazy.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Benlechi: 5:41am On Mar 28, 2022
24brains:
Suicide is the only way out of depresion. Die now or latter, we are all going to die someday. So why stay and suffer and still die when you can just end it and rest?
Iwu fool cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2022
greggng:

I only hope they don't get worst after meeting you. I have seen this format many times

Na the road to suicide dem enter so…
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

+49 1521 1553476

WhatsApp only.

You don start…… Ogun don dey invite una go shrine…. Admin if you dey see…. Do the needful .
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by ignis: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Sultty:
so says a low life. Go and pick stones from sand, take a hike or better still go hug a transformer

e pain am
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Sultty(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2022
ignis:

e pain am
I got no time for nonentities, fucck off

Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

German embassy in Nigeria doesn't want to give me appointment date for interview. Also, I'm still running around to gather money for blocking of account.

Pls, is there a way out of this situation, especially this appointment date issue?
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Kseafresh: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
pquaver:

Bro not easy... I did Elect/Elect there in those days before leaving Nigeria.. May his soul rip
Omo even me wan japa this country immediately i finish from there,
I dey do BTC
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by Perostick(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

my guy i won japa and run away from this country how can u help.
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by konezy1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Y de still de cover d face ,Se Wu na no wan his family see is face
Re: FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room by TwinGeek: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

How do I contact you bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 / Missing Dipo Fasina Has Been Found / May/june Weac Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.