Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) (64802 Views)

Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / Development Bank Of Nigeria (DBN) Loan; Has Anyone Gotten The Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abfinest007:
Sue them if u have money
he get money,nah he go borrow frm loan apps?

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Uchesis: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
abbey621:

Shey na your papa's money dem dey loan people? Person dey use hm money do business you dey call am wicked, Nigerians una don finally craze finish grin grin grin grin
You must be a loan shark.

Thunder go fire all of una.

You want to make 8k interest in less than 2 weeks ontop another man sweat. Thief

You take loan in millions from banks and start ripping people off. Many poor people have died of depression because of you loan sharks. Ole buruku
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by bomasek(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

You will just be wasted for your parents for nothing
I think say u for drop your location, thief

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by sunnx(f): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
What if person collect money and something happens h/she dies of h/she travels to Western country with the money, what would happen at last?
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by cbbigfan: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hahaha. i have a friend who has borrowed over 500k from over 14 loan companies.. they cant send message to any contact,. there is ways to avoid them.. i helped a friend to do it who has been owing a company 100k. there are ways to block them from having access to your contacts
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by CryptoClub2018: 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
bomasek:
I think say u for drop your location, thief

Your papa na thief and you and your family will be dropped dead soon Peter Boma
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 1:45am On Mar 29, 2022
tutudesz:

Guy get a lawyer and sue them simple!
person wey no fit repay 5k loan na Im u dey advice to get lawyer.

You Sure say brain inside ur head so abi na dustbin full am

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by mrkings84(m): 1:55am On Mar 29, 2022
That's how I took 4k from iMoney loan ap to pay back 5400 in 7 days.

Men and brethren, I paid the money on the 6th day cos they started remindin me of my due date on the 5th day. Bubu know what?, This guys deducted 10800 from my account ( I paid through my ATM card),

I immediately lodged a complaint through the customer care number I found in the app, I was directed to send screen shots of the debits to their email that they will rectify it. First day gone nothing happened, second day gone, no refund, so on the 3rd day I called the cc again, this time it was someone else that spoke with me, he said they do refund within 7 days.
Me was like you do refund within 7 days?

So I went back to the app, luckily they have approved a higher loan amount for me, 10k, I took, now they are expecting me to pay them the about 14k when they haven't refunded me my 5400 for over 10 days now, who does that

The funny part is that they are no making any effort to refund my cash, even if they want to return it, they will return it with an interest, yes, a big interest.

Nonsense!!
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by franugo(m): 1:56am On Mar 29, 2022
Thugnificent:
the loan had 2 weeks duration and expired last week. I defaulted for 5 days due to unforeseen circumstances.

You defaulted for 5 days? They gave you 5 days, you did not repay the money, but you can come here to play the victim. Una sabi f-up for this country.

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by franugo(m): 1:59am On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=cbbigfan post=111455289]Hahaha. i have a friend who has borrowed over 500k from over 14 loan companies.. they cant send message to any contact,. there is ways to avoid them.. i helped a friend to do it who has been owing a company 100k. there are ways to block them from having access to your contacts[/

Imagine the rubbish, wetin separate una from thieves carrying guns and knives? That's how you people run down someone else's business, smh.

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by tutudesz: 2:01am On Mar 29, 2022
sheanzy:
person wey no fit repay 5k loan na Im u dey advice to get lawyer.

You Sure say brain inside ur head so abi na dustbin full am
Unfortunately you don't know how lawyers operate undecided
Lawyers get commission from payment of damage, when sueing undecided So he doesn't need money to sue the company Mr Brainless
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 2:21am On Mar 29, 2022
jclassiq:
You are even an idiot sef. You are living on borrowed loans and you are keeping girlfriend ? Some of you are senseless. No sense of direction or priority in life.
my brother e shock u grin

I like this ur comment, sometimes na people dey do dem selves

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Wahala90: 2:25am On Mar 29, 2022
Loan defaulters are the reason well meaning businesses don't get loans. Really bad.

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by abbey621(m): 3:24am On Mar 29, 2022
Uchesis:

You must be a loan shark.

Thunder go fire all of una.

You want to make 8k interest in less than 2 weeks ontop another man sweat. Thief

You take loan in millions from banks and start ripping people off. Many poor people have died of depression because of you loan sharks. Ole buruku

Arindin, did you blame Dangote from profiting from sugar, cement etc? Did you blame Adenuga from profiting from Glo? Na your papa money dem use start business?

Imagine a full grown adult blaming people for his own weakness..... Depression never kill you grin grin

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by pman096(m): 6:39am On Mar 29, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Its dishonesty. A typical Nigerian will collect money and will not pay.

In the eyes of the law, they collector is expected to pay back what is due.

I am glad Soko loan is teaching them, a lesson in life. Which is let your intentions be pure, pay back what you collect, you are not the center of the earth. Maybe they did not teach them at home to be diligent. cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's the problem with our Country, I have given people money when they were in dire need, time to pay reach, firstly they would beg you to please give them until the end of the week, then month, then they'll avoid taking your calls, then it's them vexing for you, that is it because of the small money you gave them? Small money and you cannot payback?

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by playfrank(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Why you go carry loan you no fit pay?
Thugnificent:
I woke up yesterday morning only to receive whatsapp messages and phone calls from family and friends on my contact list that they received a message of me being a criminal and "loan prostitute" on the run with company funds because of few days overdue loan. I thought the Government claimed to have clamped down on this people. My Girl friend that normally calls me every minute hasn't called since yesterday. I'm guessing she has also received the message. I'm Soo embarrassed
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by jclassiq(m): 6:59am On Mar 29, 2022
sheanzy:
my brother e shock u grin

I like this ur comment, sometimes na people dey do dem selves
I dey tell you. The thing dey vex me.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Uchesis: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
abbey621:

Arindin, did you blame Dangote from profiting from sugar, cement etc? Did you blame Adenuga from profiting from Glo? Na your papa money dem use start business?

Imagine a full grown adult blaming people for his own weakness..... Depression never kill you grin grin

Thunder fire all loan sharks. Amen
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by AroOkigbo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
maasoap:

What brunt? What about the defaulters who would still have to deal with accumulating interests? They will still collect more interests at the end of the day.
Even conventional banks exercise patience despite having collateral and all that in their possession.
And you think he'll pay?
Conventional banks exercise "patience" because of your collateral with them.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by danniyal(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
We are talking about illegal lending firms and some people are talking about repayment. How can you advocate making payment to a criminal?
You open your useless mouth to say Nigerians don't like paying debt yet a single illegal lending company has over 800 staff and new apps are coming up on playstore every day
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
AroOkigbo:

And you think he'll pay?
Conventional banks exercise "patience" because of your collateral with them.

Trust me, shaming is the most common single reason why many defaulters would never pay again. I mean, after shaming them within three days of defaulting, why would they pay again because that's what they dread most? Shaming defaulters without exercising patience is highly counterproductive. Some defaulters would even plead with them before the due date and yet loan apps would still go ahead with their reputation damaging texts.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Plus10(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
maasoap:

Trust me, shaming is the most common single reason why many defaulters would never pay again. I mean, after shaming them within three days of defaulting, why would they pay again because that's what they dread most? Shaming defaulters without exercising patience is highly counterproductive. Some defaulters would even plead with them before the due date and yet loan apps would still go ahead with their reputation damaging texts.
You are right,they don't know more money would be lost using that way,infacts Nigerians are used to it already!
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:59am On Mar 30, 2022
cbbigfan:
Hahaha. i have a friend who has borrowed over 500k from over 14 loan companies.. they cant send message to any contact,. there is ways to avoid them.. i helped a friend to do it who has been owing a company 100k. there are ways to block them from having access to your contacts

You and your friends are a bunch of thieves!
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by MrFollowFollow(m): 1:08am On Mar 30, 2022
Jacobx007:

All over the world people default on loan repayment, even countries default too. There are ways such cases are treated within the law, these people are criminals, they do not pay tax, they don't have office address, no directors, no registration, illegal interest rate etc
Don't support criminality please.
A drug baron will say it's not his fault too, he will push the blame to the buyers, all of them are CRIMINALS

You're talking rubbish

Who told you that loan companies do not pay tax? They are not under any obligation to disclose their offices address to you because their business is operated virtually. Do they telecomm companies disclose the addresses of their call centres yet you call them when you have a problem with your telephone line
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Jacobx007: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

You're talking rubbish

Who told you that loan companies do not pay tax? They are not under any obligation to disclose their offices address to you because their business is operated virtually. Do they telecomm companies disclose the addresses of their call centres yet you call them when you have a problem with your telephone line
The have frozen 30 of their bank accounts yesterday and a raid was carried out on their premises by the Government, are you not the one talking rubbish?
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Toktee(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
generalwo:
..THUNDER STRIKE U WITH MADNESS...MAY U SEE EVIL ALL THE DAYS OF UR WRETCHED LIFE......JUST YESTERDAY, A 6 MONTHS OLD PREGNANT WOMAN ALMOST DRANK SNIPER BECAUSE OF THE SHAME THAT THESE LOAN SHARKS CAUSED HER....U DIDNT SEE THE EVIL IN THAT BUT UR FOOLISH SPIRIT SAW THE EVIL IN ME BOYCOTTING THEIR LOAN REPAYMENT WHEN I GET DEFAMED....MAY ALL THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO HAVE DIED AS A RESULT OF LOAN SHARKS INDISCRETION HUNT U FOR THE REST OF UR DILAPIDATED LIFE.....AND LEST I FORGET, OGUN KEE U DIA.....BASTARD!!!!
AMEN
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
1. I have no issue with OP. He only reported his plight. My reaction is to the teeming number of people who are blatantly saying they support signing an agreement with the intention never to fulfill the agreement. But what am I saying? Isn't this the same society that glorifies the use of diabloic powers and trickery to acquire another person's money? So...it is what it is. System failure.

2. I don't know much about their registration. But does the fact that they have not been properly registered justify being a callous person towards them? If they didn't provide the service, would the people who have used their services have access to the service as against going to a bank? Do you now see that, maybe unknown to you, you too have become numb to what is right due to the system failure?

Plus10:

Oga stop saying this, are they registered with the authority of the land,between the OP and them is who a Criminal? FG has called out to them severally to do the right thing by registering with CBN,yet they choose not to.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Plus10:

Oga stop saying this, are they registered with the authority of the land,between the OP and them is who a Criminal? FG has called out to them severally to do the right thing by registering with CBN,yet they choose not to.

So does the fact that they're not registered give you the right to borrow and not pay back?!
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
shogsman:
Report to fccpc

So that FCCPC will do what?

You're a joker!
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Plus10(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

So does the fact that they're not registered give you the right to borrow and not pay back?!
Why wouldn't they register at first place?Don't you know that is a serious crime in a sane Country?
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by MrFollowFollow(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2022
alyarmouk:
If na me, Dem no go see shishi collect again

Dem no go even give you because dem don already know say you be thief!
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Osunwole: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs And Dhl Problem / More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank / Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017