Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) (64748 Views)

Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / Development Bank Of Nigeria (DBN) Loan; Has Anyone Gotten The Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Jacobx007: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lifestone:

Thought you will ask him to go pay up his debt !
Nope, I won't do that, cos they are into illegal business. They are criminals and should be arrested
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by eleko1: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
undecided
Thugnificent:
Which terms and condition that includes defamation of character? Oga nothing like that in all honesty.
undecided why not collect the loan from ur friends/family? Character maketh man.Somebody do u favour.So,go sell ur tv if u have one and pay angry

1 Like

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Jacobx007: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
eleko1:
sad no wonder! Bank won’t give loan to Nigerians Cos of pipu like u.Go and pay their loan and REST
He is not paying a dime, they have collected their money in full since they have defamed him.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by eleko1: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
cool call me agent/whatever.May fish bone nor hook u for throat
Albinoflash:
ote author=eleko1 post=111438816] cool God bless u.U even see criminals supporting him and he too open mouth to spew trash.Did he tell/open thread b4 he got the money?Criminalagent 101 spotted
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Web2020: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
generalwo:
...ogun kee u...show me ur papa and i go deposit am as collateral take collect loan from lcredit and soko loan...make ogun kee ur mama with stroke and epilepsy.....the people u and ur loan agents don send to depression nkor make thunder blast ur scrotum into 821 pieces ....quote me again make devil use una family blood take cleanse the pit of hell before this year end....when una dey send messages to people contacts, una no dey remember karma....bros i go chop loan sharks money clean mouth.....every day i am on the hunt for new apps from soko loan and lcredit so i can borrow and never repay....this is the adequate payment for all they have done.......and i will keep encouraging people top borrow from them without payments........when the going gets tough, the tough gets going...since ur papa and loan sharks have learnt how to fly without perching, me and other victims out there have learnt how to shoot without missing
You actually not worthy to be called human being. see the way you are using all your strength to call ogun as it can kill. ogun nor dey kill, ogun na iron bini man. grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by eleko1: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
sad defamed? Did he tell u b4 he collected their money?
Jacobx007:

He is not paying a dime, they have collected their money in full since they have defamed him.

1 Like

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by chrizzyace: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
superCleanworks:
No fullstop, comma, nothing. Dem just dey write dey go sha. grin

Q: What kind of fish writes like that?
A: a LOAN SHARK grin

Lol, don’t mind them ... so unprofessional of them
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Elxandre(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abudu2000:
just leave these ignorant fools. By defaulting they are destroying their better chances in future. Soon landlords will start checking credit scores, island is already doing it. Even a house they won't find to rent
Where exactly do they get the scores from?
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by sammycarz(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thugnificent:
Link please
See your mouth like link,so u even have the intention not to pay back the loan

1 Like

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by badboyTee(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
chibu4u2:

Am owing lcredit with 2 days overdue, not planned though but extremely worried I might be defamed.
What's your deal with them if I may ask?
they are thieves and scammers !
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by badboyTee(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Timoleon:
Wayray grin grin grin
weytin do you
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by einsteine(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tripitaka:

I do not think they have to expressly write that they will defame you. But I'll like to think there would be a clause like "in the event of you not repaying your loan, Soko Loan reserves the right to use any means to recover their money" bla bla bla

And how does this help them recover the loan?

If anything a lot of people have now understood how to game their system by using fake contacts. The threat of such embarrassment might have been a good way to force someone who can pay but has not paid but for someone who doesn't have the money to pay, if you like move the earth, the person won't be able to pay.

If they were licensed, they would be able to report to the credit bureau instead of employing mannerless louts to send defamatory messages. Mind you, defamation is a criminal offence, especially when done via a written medium.

They will end up going bankrupt because eventually there will be a critical mass of people who would realise that Soko lending is illegal and powerless at recovering funds and all that's needed to be done is to use fake contacts and change debit card after getting the loan. That's when the stupid loan sharks would understand that the job of a lender is done before giving out the loan not after.

1 Like

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by einsteine(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abudu2000:
just leave these ignorant fools. By defaulting they are destroying their better chances in future. Soon landlords will start checking credit scores, island is already doing it. Even a house they won't find to rent

Soko loan is illegal. They do not report to credit bureaus nor do they appear on a credit report.

Also, these lenders are a direct cause of the defaults. You will be a fool to not expect defaults when you charge 50% interest for a 14 day loan. And 5% daily penalty for overdue payment. Compare this to bank's average interest of around 27% per annum. Soko loan is basically charging 20,000% compounded interest per annum. A 200k loan from sterling bank would cost you a yearly interest of about 40k. A 60k loan from Sokoloan would cost you a weekly interest of 15k. Why wouldn't customers default? Bear in mind that only the most desperate (and hence most likely to default) would take these expensive loans.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by generalwo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Web2020:
You actually not worthy to be called human being. see the way you are using all your strength to call ogun as it can kill. ogun nor dey kill, ogun na iron bini man. grow up!
.....OGUN KEE U ...ODEH
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by einsteine(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
CSTRR:
Nigerians are very untrustworthy.

What you can't do to banks, you would be doing it to these small business.

Anyway, once you people make them to fold by your constant defaulting of debts, let us see who will borrow you guys urgent 2k.

Maybe it is First bank or zenith bank.

If Nigerians are untrustworthy, there won't be 100 or more loan apps in the playstore targeting Nigerians and begging them to take loans.

Also, Soko loan is a multi billion naira business (albeit an illegal one) and is not a small business. Their margins are so large that even if half of their customers default, they will still rake in the cash. They basically launch a new app every month.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by generalwo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Web2020:
You are not actually worth a human being. See the way you are using all your strength to call Ogun as if it can kill. Ogun na iron Benin man. Grow up!
...OGUN KEE UR PAPA AND UR MAMA
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by generalwo(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
RapistOnBail:

It’s obvious bro. No be lie. You are not WORTHY “Even”to be called a man.

Cos a real man won’t be criminally minded like you criminals.
.......OGUN KEE UR PAPA AND UR MAMA....OZUOR
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Magabush1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
If it's me, if I pay that loan company, make my waist bend . Useless loan company, do they expect you to pay after this act of disgrace. Please don't pay, let them do their worst

Thugnificent:
I woke up yesterday morning only to receive whatsapp messages and phone calls from family and friends on my contact list that they received a message of me being a criminal and "loan prostitute" on the run with company funds because of few days overdue loan. I thought the Government claimed to have clamped down on this people. My Girl friend that normally calls me every minute hasn't called since yesterday. I'm guessing she has also received the message. I'm Soo embarrassed
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Quite sad and unprofessional.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
If everyone asked for more time, how would their buz ever run? Let's stop being selfish. Don't do to another what you wouldn't want anyone to do to you. People should learn to live within their means while working snd praying to increase the means.

Thugnificent:
Business wahala. Didn't have the money and I pleaded with the agent to give me some time.

1 Like

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
So you were on your own, minding your business, then the loan app brought a gun to your head and asked you to collect a loan? They "begged" you to collect loan and you used all your brain power to agree.
So since they have plenty money, they should feel free to dash money to people who break their agreements with them, right? No wahala. That is how debtors will keep depriving you of all your hardwork till you will be a big man with plenty money that is in people's hands and not available for you to use.

einsteine:

If Nigerians are untrustworthy, there won't be 100 or more loan apps in the playstore targeting Nigerians and begging them to take loans.

Also, Soko loan is a multi billion naira business (albeit an illegal one) and is not a small business. Their margins are so large that even if half of their customers default, they will still rake in the cash. They basically launch a new app every month.

1 Like

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by BigMoneyeye: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kobicove:

Why don't you start paying in bits instead of waiting till they start sending messages to your contacts
hello sir. I have actually being paying back gradually but the interest was very high and the little business I tried to use it to support died.

I just hoping I would meet up.

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Celmax(f): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Are you sure
How come they have sokoloan as a contact in their phone
Anyways, .........
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by BigMoneyeye: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Defame because of this chicken change? God, Nigeria is not a place to own someone money..
I have actually been paying back. This is the last to be paid back but I have exhausted all means of paying back.

I am really worried

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by OChimex: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
Which sue? Did they force him to accept the terms and conditions of the loan? He should go and repay his loan biko. angry

My brother na only u get sense for all replies i read so far.

Someone asked, if na Satan creat nigerians?
Truly Nigerians deserve their corrupt heartless leaders

Most nigerians are truly terrible people. He took a loan, dont want to pay, who knows what he told the loan company before they went brutal this way, and now almost everybody is blaming the loan company for helping an idiot when he needed money...

What a useless set of people wey full this country. This is why credit cards and mortgage wont work in nigeria.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
You are an evil person. It's sad that everyone here to whom you have shown your perceived "sense" in cheating won't get to witness you getting what is coming for you.

generalwo:
guy celebrate don pay the loan by default..........their only leverage is ur contacts and they have just thrown it away...any contact wen call u talk nonsense, swear ogun for am before u block am...meanwhile, soko loan should pay u like 500k....all u have to do is, use a very clean phone with fake contacts to borrow from all the apps associated with them .......borrow from them without remorse and guess what ?? the bastards cant report u to anybody......i have successfully collected more than 200k across all apps associated with soko loan...i use the money buy land for one remote village......anytime i see the land, i dey always get joy say i do soko loan strong thing......for those piglets that will quote me, may ogun and thunder defame u before the spirits of the dead and hell just as soko loan is defaming people's contacts
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by GloriousGbola: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Most of the comments here are the reason sokoloan exists in the first place. Large numbers of Nigerians are taking loans with no intention of paying for them.

They are all looking for the smallest excuse to start some drama and say 'you insulted me, so I won't pay you back'

Nobody can claim they do not know how sokoloan operates. Yet this fellow went and borrowed from them.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by generalwo(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Elucidate321:
You are an evil person. It's sad that everyone here to whom you have shown your perceived "sense" in cheating won't get to witness you getting what is coming for you.

..THUNDER STRIKE U WITH MADNESS...MAY U SEE EVIL ALL THE DAYS OF UR WRETCHED LIFE......JUST YESTERDAY, A 6 MONTHS OLD PREGNANT WOMAN ALMOST DRANK SNIPER BECAUSE OF THE SHAME THAT THESE LOAN SHARKS CAUSED HER....U DIDNT SEE THE EVIL IN THAT BUT UR FOOLISH SPIRIT SAW THE EVIL IN ME BOYCOTTING THEIR LOAN REPAYMENT WHEN I GET DEFAMED....MAY ALL THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO HAVE DIED AS A RESULT OF LOAN SHARKS INDISCRETION HUNT U FOR THE REST OF UR DILAPIDATED LIFE.....AND LEST I FORGET, OGUN KEE U DIA.....BASTARD!!!!
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by eleko1: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin grin grin u go fear Nija criminals.Imagine.Suddenly,robbery come into pic and other dumb excuses
pinkygurl:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by eleko1: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Only thieves will encourage same thief.See his useless excuses.He probably use the money to l stake on bet9ja
Web2020:
Nigerians are the worst debtors in the whole wide world. They borrowed money with the intention of not paying. No wonder even the country itself after borrowing what they can't pay, start asking for debt cancellation; who does that.

Back to this criminal, you are an adult and you read through the terms and conditions. You agreed to it, after violating it you came here so that your like will sympathize with you. You are wicked. Nigeria will remain backwards if the majority of you pay good with evil.
These same loans have helped thousands of people out of their predicaments. Those encouraging you not to pay are not helping you. If you die today, you die a debtor. "Own no man no debt". Think well Nigeria. You have the right of refusing to collect the loan. You were not forced. Don't block others' chances with your evil motives. Nonsense
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Oceanjagaban: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Soko soko
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by slimman007: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thugnificent:
I woke up yesterday morning only to receive whatsapp messages and phone calls from family and friends on my contact list that they received a message of me being a criminal and "loan prostitute" on the run with company funds because of few days overdue loan. I thought the Government claimed to have clamped down on this people. My Girl friend that normally calls me every minute hasn't called since yesterday. I'm guessing she has also received the message. I'm Soo embarrassed

Most Nigerians are terrible people when it comes to borrow with the intention of not paying back.You lend an average Nigerian money he/she has it in mind of not paying back....Mr man forget this sympathy appeal go and pay your debt....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs And Dhl Problem / More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank / Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.