Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) (65613 Views)

Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / Development Bank Of Nigeria (DBN) Loan; Has Anyone Gotten The Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by anonimi: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Endeavour to repay them their money.

It still baffles me how una use una koro koro eyes read terms and condition of a company, agreed to it then defaults on it and think there won't be consequences.

Smh

I no dey do pass my self. I take what I am certain I can payback on time.

Know your limit no be cure, nor is it an abuse. Na advice.
Thanks boss cheesy

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by anonimi: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2022
HardMirror:
smh. How long as he defaulted. The law is very clear... and these loan companies are not abiding by the law. Defaulting for a few days should never warrant what they did and it is illegal. I get time dey argue with u sef. The loan companies will soon suffer a class action suit. Keep supporting nonsense

Are you a joker or just kidding.
How much of your own money have you ever put into a class action lawsuit?
Can you please share the law that is very clear on this matter

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by HeadNigga: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Thugnificent:
Thanks bro. Let me join. If u have the link it will be much appreciated. God bless
go pay them. You still owe them. You can decide to sue them but you still owe them. Pay up. Joining the group does not erase your debt. I am a business man trying to put myself in the company's shoes. They are wrong for tagging you a criminal though.

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2022
HardMirror:
dont assume that way. Some of these guys are salary earners that have not been paid at work. I honestly doubt they are criminally minded as you are putting it. Well that is your problem anyway, what is my own sef.

I run a petty business. As petty as my business is, some of these OniGbese almost sent my business to relegation until I said to myself no more credit to anyone even if the person is starving to death, I won't sell on credit. You see I had good intention to help untill they showed me shege, so trust me some see it as free money with no any plan of paying back.

kindly note I said some not all.

I know of salary earners still riding okada to make end meet. Is op bigger than them?

Abeg make nobody they think so special of themselves that they end up ruining themselves financially.

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Lifestone(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2022
Jacobx007:
Go to FCCPC Facebook page and report immediately
Thought you will ask him to go pay up his debt !

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmmm, one should just stay on his or her own without collecting loan.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2022
grin grin grin, some don't want to pay at all.
Angelfrost:

Don't mind them... Some even want to pay back at their own convenience. Very entitled beings! grin

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by kheny12(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2022
BigMoneyeye:
i am also owing upto 23,000 i am only praying they wont defame me. although the threat
i dont even have a kobo yet
Same with me but not solo loan.palmcredit,okash and fair money.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Ojemedad: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2022
Thugnificent:
I woke up yesterday morning only to receive whatsapp messages and phone calls from family and friends on my contact list that they received a message of me being a criminal and "loan prostitute" on the run with company funds because of few days overdue loan. I thought the Government claimed to have clamped down on this people. My Girl friend that normally calls me every minute hasn't called since yesterday. I'm guessing she has also received the message. I'm Soo embarrassed

Don't feel embarrassed, all na part of the hustle, they have done thier worst, don't even think of repaying them a dime, anyone that calls or message you block the number ASAP, go change your ATM card

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by CryptoClub2018: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2022
just2endowed:

But he should pay his debt and sue them.

Nigerians should cultivate the habit of paying up debt.

Sueing them doesn't change anything. He should not pay
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Timoleon(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Wayray grin grin grin
badboyTee:
if you pay them 1 kobo if I know you I fit tear you slap ask LCREDIT about me even if god beg me to pay them I won't
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Abudu2000(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2022
CSTRR:
Nigerians are very untrustworthy.

What you can't do to banks, you would be doing it to these small business.

Anyway, once you people make them to fold by your constant defaulting of debts, let us see who will borrow you guys urgent 2k.

Maybe it is First bank or zenith bank.
just leave these ignorant fools. By defaulting they are destroying their better chances in future. Soon landlords will start checking credit scores, island is already doing it. Even a house they won't find to rent

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by techstack: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Don't worry, you will be fine. Please dont ever pay them again. Join this group on Facebook and you will get the needed peace of mind. Join "SAY NO TO SOKOLOAN" on Facebook. Congratulations

Something like an association of loan defaulters(ALD)

Thats ok cheesy

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by anonimi: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2022
matrixme:
All these stup.id people on Nairaland forming woke and saying Nigerians have a bad habit not repaying loans and all, in saner climes, so they give 7 or 14 days loan and expect as much as 50% increase?
Even the student loan you people are talking about, isn't it paid back when you start working?
Meanwhile every Nigerian citizen is owing close to 150,000 including you, the woke ones. So be honest enough to go and pay your loan and remove the log in your eyes first before you come to discuss the twig in the eyes of your neighbors.
If they come to you for help, you no go give shishi. Hypocrites oshi.

In saner climes there are loan sharks, not so?
If you are not the hypocrite oshi, why don't you just pay for the guy and other defaulters instead of wailing a bucket here?

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by anonimi: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2022
Lifestone:
Thought you will ask him to go pay up his debt !

cheesy grin

I love your badass meanness, boss.
Way to go.
Remain blessed.

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Moji12(f): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2022
Try and pay up, it is not an excuse that u defaulted jus for few days. If u really have the intention of paying back, u would v bn doing it bit by bit. You claim business isn't going smoothly, u v forgotten that is their own business too.
Try n look for a way to pay back.

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by cassyrooy(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2022
Me saw something like that this morning and I gave them a hot response too.

Him owe, why bother me? Did I sign up to be disturbed should someone who has my contact take up a loan and defaults?

I have no contract with them, so I no go chook mouth.

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by anonimi: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2022
CSTRR:
Nigerians are very untrustworthy.

What you can't do to banks, you would be doing it to these small business.

Anyway, once you people make them to fold by your constant defaulting of debts, let us see who will borrow you guys urgent 2k.

Maybe it is First bank or zenith bank.

May the good Lord bless you richly for sharing this wisdom.

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Thazard(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2022
superCleanworks:
No fullstop, comma, nothing. Dem just dey write dey go sha. grin

Q: What kind of fish writes like that?
A: a LOAN SHARK grin

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by PROPHETmichael: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2022
Rule number one, before applying for loan in Nigeria, make sure you use a new phone with no contact, pictures or any personal info on it because by installing their app on your phone, you've automatically given them access to your personal details.

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by SmartyPants(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Abfinest007:
Sue them if u have money

He can never win...you want hin to just lose more money

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Nicoswit(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Jacobx007:

I have reported on your behalf
Plz bro, I need to lodge a complaint against jumia for refusing my refund going to a month now, how do i go about it please
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by SmartyPants(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
Rule number one, before applying for loan in Nigeria, make sure you use a new phone with no contact, pictures or any personal info on it because by installing their app on your phone, you've automatically given them access to your personal details.

So someone that is looking for small loans of 20k or less has money to buy a new phone jusy for that purpose??

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by generalwo(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2022
i complained about this some time ago and some born by mistakes were defending these loan sharks............how on earth is this justified ??
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by naturefellow(m): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Datboredberry:
Which money? He probably borrowed 5-20k...

He should just let it go... Many countries have debts...
ROTFL
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2022
The problem of this country are the people This country can never develop.

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by generalwo(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2022
guy celebrate don pay the loan by default..........their only leverage is ur contacts and they have just thrown it away...any contact wen call u talk nonsense, swear ogun for am before u block am...meanwhile, soko loan should pay u like 500k....all u have to do is, use a very clean phone with fake contacts to borrow from all the apps associated with them .......borrow from them without remorse and guess what ?? the bastards cant report u to anybody......i have successfully collected more than 200k across all apps associated with soko loan...i use the money buy land for one remote village......anytime i see the land, i dey always get joy say i do soko loan strong thing......for those piglets that will quote me, may ogun and thunder defame u before the spirits of the dead and hell just as soko loan is defaming people's contacts

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by dhoncesar(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2022
Thugnificent:
I woke up yesterday morning only to receive whatsapp messages and phone calls from family and friends on my contact list that they received a message of me being a criminal and "loan prostitute" on the run with company funds because of few days overdue loan. I thought the Government claimed to have clamped down on this people. My Girl friend that normally calls me every minute hasn't called since yesterday. I'm guessing she has also received the message. I'm Soo embarrassed

My guy. If I were the one. I am not going to pay them a dime.
This yesterday I was still encouraging someone not to go into these loans, they are all thieves in disguise . but when it comes to sending your contacts messages,I don't support that. Once its done, they have also automatically received their money be DAT.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Elxandre(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2022
You knew of the consequences of defaulting these loans. Just a few days overdue indeed.
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Orpe7(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2022
Thugnificent:

Are you not a loan prostitute?
Why borrow money you can return
Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2022
King125007:
Oga go and pay your loan ooo, you guys should just quit playing victim everytime
Let me educate those that don't know, for any loan app collection officers to go this extreme with you it means your default is more than a month, close to 3-4months, not days as claimed by you
Secondly you have repeatedly refuse to pick up when called by them, or refuse to be reasonable by paying whatever you have from the loan(instalment)
Even micro finance banks on extreme cases will sell off the collateral you use in collecting the loan or get you and your guarantor arrested after several failed attempts to get their money prove abortive
Destroying other people employment, source of income and livelihood will lead us no where
Do you know how many young people are employed and working for this loan company in Lagos?.. Thousands..

Pls kindly pay your loan as at when due and pick your call when they call you. Be reasonable you're a debtor don't claim right, talk to them, plan to pay an pay so others can benefit

If u can't pay don't go using the loan app, use a micro finance bank or any money co-operative you cam access.. Nigerians sef..

My brother. Today makes it 7 days overdue

Re: Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) by wealth2u(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2022
Lolzzzzzz �������������������
superCleanworks:
No fullstop, comma, nothing. Dem just dey write dey go sha. grin

Q: What kind of fish writes like that?
A: a LOAN SHARK grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / My Experience Today In Warri ( graphic pix be warnned) !!! / "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49