Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN (10766 Views)

May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines / EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by Ezmans: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Bandits retreated to go and regroup and come back in Commando style tongue

Normalcy can be temporal cheesy cheesy cheesy
there next coming I'll be dangerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by ogododo: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
helinues:
And the useless opposition Party destructive Party have already been jubilating about the early news
You well so?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by luizpippo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
helinues:

FAAN said normalcy have returned but this guys that is in far away SE is saying otherwise.

You guys would wait pass watching crabs blinking beside river bank before you can be vindicated with una evil wishes

Yesterday, you and your ilks said it was fake news, so what has changed?

Terrible lots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Even nations at war don't report such sacking of airports...

Shame has long left Nigerians!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
sigiyaya:
Normalcy angry grin grin grin Nigeria more than a zoo and I believe it is a jungle.

More like an evil forest undecided

1 Like

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Only a fool will believe that government past and present has no hands in Nigeria's present security predicament
Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by scarycuteface(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
This country na cruise sha
Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by gulfer: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Shameful angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by DrGoodman: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Shame on Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by Ezmans: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
helinues:
And the useless opposition Party destructive Party have already been jubilating about the early news
oga a bag of sachets water have move from 150 to 250 -300 under your lie lie apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by Emmbanny(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
But some people on this platform, called this news fake yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by Kc3000: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
That was a dress rehearsal, they'll soon hijack a plane.
Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by helinues: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
luizpippo:

Yesterday, you and your ilks said it was fake news, so what has changed?

Terrible lots.

Could you pls provide a single proof where I said that. Was I even on the thread at all.

You people should stop all this ridiculous false allegations

1 Like

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by helinues: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ezmans:
oga a bag of sachets water have move from 150 to 250 -300 under your lie lie apc

Are you minding Apc, when price of goods and services have remained same in other countries since 2015.

undecided
Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by dalass(f): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
phkka1:
North is on daily basis being attacked by bandits. Yet the northerners want to remain in power.

They're so stewpeed.....

They want power, when they do have it, they enjoy their ignorance and have no idea what to do with such power except to steal the country blind and invite colossal debts...

Annoying cool
Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by Foolishbuhari: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
helinues:

You no get sense! The PDP isn't even rejoicing over anything. Remember when every BH attack was a campaign point for the APC?

Now think... If terrorists could attack an airport, are you safe in your house? Partisanship has clearly blocked your brains from thinking. This government has failed!!

Everything has sank under the APC at the center and if we are not careful, there may be no country if we don't get it right in 2023, but you dolts want an old man who sh1ts and pisses himself as president so he could "actualize his lifelong ambition". Talk about compensating him. God forbid bad thing SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by babajero(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
So terrorists don turn bandits under buhari abi, ok make una continue.
Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by DaveHarry(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
In the words of Nkem owoh "I wonder if Nigerians were created by God's apprentice"
Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by cp3o: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
helinues:

FAAN said normalcy have returned but this guys that is in far away SE is saying otherwise.

You guys would wait pass watching crabs blinking beside river bank before you can be vindicated with una evil wishes

Your evil wishes are the present reality of Nigeria. We believe this scourge will become a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by Twoclans(f): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
I cant even remember when last I went to that Kaduna airport .

You want to travel by air ? please travel with the train to Abuja .Then fly from Abuja airport.

I don't even know how many airlines use that Kaduna airport .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by babajero(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
So terrorists don turn bandits under buhari abi, ok make una continue..
Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by nuland(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
I have been hoping for FAAN or some other aviation authority to dispel this news but after El-Rufai confirmed it I was saddened.
How would the international community take such news? TERRORIST GETTING ALL THE WAY TO THE RUN WAY OF A FUNCTIONAL AIRPORT IN NIGERIA?
And to think that there was an Aircraft on the runway.....
What message is this sending to potential foreign investors?
And to worsen things the men responsible for dragging Nigeria this low are still cycling around for a continuation in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by Bigheart042(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jostoman:
Bandit overran our airport chaii we are in real problem in this country. May God save us o
What is our?..
How many times will they tell u that Nigeria is not for u

1 Like

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by 1858giiig: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Could you pls provide a single proof where I said that. Was I even on the thread at all.

You people should stop all this ridiculous false allegations
[/s]
Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by lexy2014: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
helinues:

So where are the bandits now? Where they killed or arrested? You are still blaming PDP for buharis inability to secure the lives of Nigerians? Na wa ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN by Fernandeswagger(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Which normalcy is FAAN talking about?

Is it the same Kaduna airport that cancelled today's flights?

A friend couldn't travel to Kaduna today because the flight was cancelled. I know FAAN has to save face. Continue deceiving the gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects / Explosives Abandoned During Civil War Recovered By Police / PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.