Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) (45508 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by meobizy(f): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Meanwhile my broke cousin is still test running all the local girls in my area.
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by kemiudoh666: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Portable knows too well that he's going to pick real good from the marriage ceremony.one of his strategies that will work well for him.Good luck guy man.
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Chiraq77(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2022
Enjoy Life Bruh!!!
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:12am On Mar 28, 2022
That picture where him wear suit na old pic...

Dem screenshot am from a video clip he did like about 2 months ago... undecided

1 Like

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by ajl: 12:34am On Mar 28, 2022
callme9mm:
Better.

He should just go marry and invest in something before he lavish all his funds and go back to day1.

He’s worth a few millions, that’s enough to invest in something lucrative.

He himself should know that he doesn’t stand a long term chance in the music industry.

Baba God, please do I have a long term chance in my field of endeavor? Abi, you be God now. Stupid, empty head human like you.
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by yinkeys(m): 12:40am On Mar 28, 2022
callme9mm:
Better.

He should just go marry and invest in something before he lavish all his funds and go back to day1.

He’s worth a few millions, that’s enough to invest in something lucrative.

He himself should know that he doesn’t stand a long term chance in the music industry.
Mr Terry G.
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Boatswain: 12:48am On Mar 28, 2022
Wait o.. What If she washes her makeup
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Burgerlomo: 2:32am On Mar 28, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Women can marry anything because of money

Money and big strong cucumber grin
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Daxray07(m): 4:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Many many werey wanle
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by phemmyfour: 4:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
y is it that I still find it hard to fancy this guy
You don't need to force it. Some people don't fancy you too
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by EdwardRandy(m): 4:33am On Mar 28, 2022
SmellySperm:
For inside the 50m? Money don dey enter. Werey wan go marry
When is he supposed to marry? The 50m no go reach do the wedding, abi portable never reach to marry? undecided
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by yetty247(f): 5:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
y is it that I still find it hard to fancy this guy

Am with you on this
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by infinitemiles: 5:28am On Mar 28, 2022
This guy don bench Naira Marley
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by lokito: 5:39am On Mar 28, 2022
WiszyFraud:
This one wan use white pvssy and s*X tie this unserious man down. grin

If this man I’m seeing here was broke and struggling, i swear to god, this girl for even slap am if e try to approach her cheesy

Men, y’all better wisen Up mehnn.
If these girls deceiving y’all with love was in your current position, financially, them no go recognise you as human being sha lipsrsealed

i suggest we treat them same way,
No human is more superior to the other ✌️

I hope you read the part where she was called Baby Mama. One year ago, the Zazoo crooner was broke and this same lady still gave birth for him.
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Ehinjuola: 6:02am On Mar 28, 2022
WiszyFraud:
This one wan use white pvssy and s*X tie this unserious man down. grin

If this man I’m seeing here was broke and struggling, i swear to god, this girl for even slap am if e try to approach her cheesy

Men, y’all better wisen Up mehnn.
If these girls deceiving y’all with love was in your current position, financially, them no go recognise you as human being sha lipsrsealed

i suggest we treat them same way,
No human is more superior to the other ✌️

E b lyk say u no read diz well oo cum-rade.

Na one of him baby mama oo

No b new girl ooo

How she won take use white toto tie him down?

Or [b]
If this man I’m seeing here was broke and struggling, i swear to god, this girl for even slap am if e try to approach her[b]

Diz undigested story u write here.?
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Mko123(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
[s] Well, what d thrashed atmosphere is trying to show is that; las las your mad papa won't make it to heaven [/s].

one can easily predict children of perdition with their topnotched quest In incessant ranting

God's speed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Ijebu Mocks Nigerians After Loss To Algeria, Rocks Pant Only / Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.