Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North (25369 Views)

Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North / PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary / How Okorocha’s 2023 Presidential Ambition Cost APC Imo Guber Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:

It is the Governor causing the rubbish.

He is from Ngwa, and Ngwans occupy 2 LGAs inside of Abia Central
The Governor now wants to handover to Ngwa inside of Abia Central which will result to massive failure. That is why Abaribe too feels like he should be involved.

The Gov is wrong and the PDP will heavily fail if he goes ahead with it. People dey wait am/
But I thought it was just zoned to Abia north

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by buckeyemedia: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Penguin2:

I never expected this attitude from Abaribe.

I’m so disappointed
Biafraudulent has been jettisoned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by buckeyemedia: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Confusion in South Central Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by stacyadams: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Vote for chief David ogba onuoha,,a man of timber and calliber,a man of steel,a man that will push abia state to the fore front,a man of vision,a man who will turn aba to the real Japan of Africa grin grin
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abaribe the IPIG terrorist Senator. This terrorist should be in the zoo cage with Namdiot coward Cownu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by Jaboranky(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
E don set
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by abobote: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by movetoca: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
JAMO84:
Abaribe have been supporting ipob terrorists because he wants to be governor. Now his strategy has gone up in flames, he has been effectively zoned out of the race.

HE CAN REPLACE COWNU AS THE SUPREME LEADER OF IPOB TERRORISTS ( NOT ALL IGBO PLEASE)
That was his plans all along. Foolish senator
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by Obagofixxy: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:
Abia North it is.....any other thing will have heavy repercussions.

Abaribe goan sleep.
In. Abia north I stand

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by Obagofixxy: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Happy with this development, who will represent us from Abia north......
We need someone capable Biko
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:
Watch as these fools try to foist another visionless nonentity on Abians for a 4th consecutive time! The same PDP that says zoning has been jettisoned at the national level is now talking of it when it comes to Abia state!
but same you igbos want APC and PDP to zone Pres to Igbo including abaribe Ina don see am abi
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by BarrElChapo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
If this one wins Abians will be sitting at home everyday since MNK will become the ceremonial governor. Be
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by garfield1: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:

It is the Governor causing the rubbish.

He is from Ngwa, and Ngwans occupy 2 LGAs inside of Abia Central
The Governor now wants to handover to Ngwa inside of Abia Central which will result to massive failure. That is why Abaribe too feels like he should be involved.

The Gov is wrong and the PDP will heavily fail if he goes ahead with it. People dey wait am/
No they have 3 LGAs in abia central
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by fergie001: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Obagofixxy:

In. Abia north I stand
No mind am.....I am not from there but they have indulged that man enough.
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by fergie001: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

That's how it was supposed to be..... Instead they did what is called bi-polar zoning.

That is striking off Abia South, and the Governor can come from any of the other two.
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by ashawopikin(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
With the way pdp has performed in anambra, I won't be surprised if they loose to apga
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by hisexcellency34: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
serves Abaribe the traitor right

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by Obagofixxy: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:

No mind am.....I am not from there but they have indulged that man enough.
Which side u from
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abia should go for Apga! Leave other witchcraft parties for now if you reject my advice gET ready to sale your lands or properties to feed your children and family..
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:

That's how it was supposed to be..... Instead they did what is called bi-polar zoning.

That is striking off Abia South, and the Governor can come from any of the other two.
That's not a nice thing. Yet ngwa people were crying they're marginalized but now they want to marginalize others
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by fergie001: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
garfield1:

No they have 3 LGAs in abia central
See Osisioma is in-between 2 LGAs i.e. Abia C & Abia S.

For election purposes, INEC classifies them as Abia C but also states a disclaimer that is not for boundary or community claims. The SC reluctantly upheld it in Nkechi Nwaogu v Emeka Atuma, however, there is a possibility that you will give someone Gov in Osisioma who will still fall inside of Abia South again.
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by fergie001: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Which side u from

I am from the same place as Iweala.
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by Obagofixxy: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:
p

I am from the same place as Iweala.

Okay
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by fergie001: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

That's not a nice thing. Yet ngwa people were crying they're marginalized but now they want to marginalize others
I am not happy with the way they are behaving.

I still believe OVI will do the right thing as major stakeholders have been clear that Abia N should get it. It's up to him.
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:

I am not happy with the way they are behaving.

I still believe OVI will do the right thing as major stakeholders have been clear that Abia N should get it. It's up to him.
Which LGA are you from?
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by garfield1: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:

See Osisioma is in-between 2 LGAs i.e. Abia C & Abia S.

For election purposes, INEC classifies them as Abia C but also states a disclaimer that is not for boundary or community claims. The SC reluctantly upheld it in Nkechi Nwaogu v Emeka Atuma, however, there is a possibility that you will give someone Gov in Osisioma who will still fall inside of Abia South again.

Its confusing but let's stick with inec definition... Anyway,I predicted this coming.I knew the ngwas will want to retain the PDP ticket that is why I asked you the voting strength of the abia LGAs to see which could counter obingwa
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by fergie001: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
garfield1:
Its confusing but let's stick with INEC definition... Anyway,I predicted this coming.I knew the ngwas will want to retain the PDP ticket that is why I asked you the voting strength of the abia LGAs to see which could counter obingwa
Obingwa has held the Senate since Adolphus Wabara left there in '07, something that should be rotated between Ngwa & Ukwa. Now the Gov from the same Obingwa is heading to Senate and wants an Ngwa person as Gov or Deputy....o wrong nau.

See, the major men dem has told him NO. After running, he will come back to square one... What matters is what the stakeholders say. With this new BVAS & co.....schon 78k votes.
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by garfield1: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:

Obingwa has held the Senate since Adolphus Wabara left there in '07, something that should be rotated between Ngwa & Ukwa. Now the Gov from the same Obingwa is heading to Senate and wants an Ngwa person as Gov or Deputy....o wrong nau.

See, the major men dem has told him NO. After running, he will come back to square one... What matters is what the stakeholders say. With this new BVAS & co.....schon 78k votes.

Guy,none of those major men get mouth pass the governor. His ngwa people are behind him.primaries are less than two months away...the ngwas are the largest clan in iiboland and in abia.they can win pdp ticket and guber alone or with help fr their hapless ukwa neighbours.what you guys should do is to seek for a plan B in case the ngwa corner pdp ticket.get behind apc,zone deputy to ukwa to isolate ngwa,appeal to the cosmopolitan voters in aba...

Guy,that bvas worst pass card readers.it prevents nothing.I was in the field in akpabuyo and noticed a lot of things.do you know you can easily boost accreditation to 100% even without high turnout? Let me not reveal much but forget the bvas.apart from that,if the ngwa agree,they can always turnip in large number for their candidate
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by fergie001: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
garfield1:
Guy,none of those major men get mouth pass the governor. His ngwa people are behind him.primaries are less than two months away...the ngwas are the largest clan in iiboland and in abia.they can win pdp ticket and guber alone or with help fr their hapless ukwa neighbours.what you guys should do is to seek for a plan B in case the ngwa corner pdp ticket.get behind apc,zone deputy to ukwa to isolate ngwa,appeal to the cosmopolitan voters in aba...
You say?
So na Ngwa man go come campaign for Abia C & Abia N?
OVI will not zuzu, don't worry.

Guy,that bvas worst pass card readers.it prevents nothing.I was in the field in akpabuyo and noticed a lot of things.do you know you can easily boost accreditation to 100% even without high turnout? Let me not reveal much but forget the bvas.apart from that,if the ngwa agree,they can always turnip in large number for their candidate
Let's see what OVI will do. Dem go do am like Ayade & Agom, na from National....don't worry. E dey follow Wike & Ortom, Dem dey give am mind cheesy

Anyways, SE zone has decided that all zoning stands - top to bottom, he was in the meeting, so he should know better.

The worst he will do is push for a Deputy from Osisioma/Isiala-Ngwa, that's it. We have no P with that.
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by garfield1: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:

You say?
So na Ngwa man go come campaign for Abia C & Abia N?
OVI will not zuzu, don't worry.

Let's see what OVI will do. Dem go do am like Ayade & Agom, na from National....don't worry. E dey follow Wike & Ortom, Dem dey give am mind cheesy

Anyways, SE zone has decided that all zoning stands - top to bottom, he was in the meeting, so he should know better.

The worst he will do is push for a Deputy from Osisioma/Isiala-Ngwa, that's it. We have no P with that.

Guy,anything is possible.ngwa knows that if they lose it,na till 2039

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.