Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North (25367 Views)

Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North / PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary / How Okorocha’s 2023 Presidential Ambition Cost APC Imo Guber Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by Afamed: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
The hypocrite bigot called Abaribe was on Channels TV, few days ago crying marginalization preaching while both Apc and PDP should zone their presidential tickets to SE. But at home in Abia state , the zoning doesn't matter. Hypocrite
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by fergie001: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
garfield1:
Guy,anything is possible.ngwa knows that if they lose it,na till 2039
Everyone knows and it's bad.

Just confirmed now that the Gov is pushing Professor Ikonne from Isiala-Ngwa, the immediate past ABSU VC.

It's up to Ikechi Emenike now.
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by garfield1: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:

Everyone knows and it's bad.

Just confirmed now that the Gov is pushing Professor Ikonne from Isiala-Ngwa, the immediate past ABSU VC.

It's up to Ikechi Emenike now.

Is he related to the famous ikonne family? What do you expect emenike to do? I heard ouk wants to defect
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by warlordd(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Knock-out punch for Abaribe. Anyway, all hopes are not lost as he can still become the governor of Afaraukwu state of Ipob.
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by fergie001: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
garfield1:
Is he related to the famous ikonne family? What do you expect emenike to do? I heard ouk wants to defect
Don't think so....

Emenike is difficult to work with ooo grin grin
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by garfield1: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:

Don't think so....

Emenike is difficult to work with ooo grin grin

I think emenike is principled and rigid like buhari
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by fergie001: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
garfield1:
I think emenike is principled and rigid like buhari
Very.....this is something he has been fighting for since 2008 in the PDP.
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by garfield1: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:

Very.....this is something he has been fighting for since 2008 in the PDP.

Pdp? I thought he was always in the anpp? he is more of a stateman/godfather.let him concentrate in building APC and nurturing the younger ones...
You ohuhu people need to face reality.same mistake pdp is about making in ebonyi and crs by zoning wrongly...except his ngwa people change their mind,the deed is done..

I just checked nwaogu vs atuma supra...It was a short judgment that was dismissed based on technicality,nothing about where osisioma belongs
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by fergie001: 3:11am On Mar 29, 2022
garfield1:
Pdp? I thought he was always in the anpp? he is more of a stateman/godfather.let him concentrate in building APC and nurturing the younger ones...
First, he was in the PDP, won the PDP primaries for Abia Central Senate in 2003 but was substituted by Abuja with Dr. Chris Adighije (no thanks to OUK). In 2006, he agreed with his elder 'brother' for them to build a consensus to run for Abia Gov, last minute..Abuja again drafted that his 'brother', Onyema Ugochukwu for PDP.

He couldn't take it and went to the ANPP, after the loss in 2007, he returned to the PDP, took the structures and was financing the Party, then TA Orji was in PPA. After the death of Yar'Adua, TA defected first to APGA and about 8 days later went to the PDP who promised him the structure of the Party. Emenike fought it tooth and nail, even had his own Guber candidate and the matter went to the Supreme Court. That birthed the celebrated case of Emenike v PDP 2012 (that only the NEC/NWC of a Party can conduct the Primaries of a Party, and not the State Executive).

He had no choice he had to leave the PDP this time in 2014. Since then, he had no foothold until his friend: Buni helped him out.
You ohuhu people need to face reality.same mistake pdp is about making in ebonyi and crs by zoning wrongly...except his ngwa people change their mind,the deed is done..
Is Wabara from Ohuhu?
Is TA Orji from Ohuhu?

Okezie is doing his mind since Wike started giving them liver say nothing dey happen.

I just checked nwaogu vs atuma supra...It was a short judgment that was dismissed based on technicality,nothing about where osisioma belongs
You must have read the Appeal Court Judgement because the Supreme Court's is a lengthy and detailed one delivered by John Fabiyi JSC (as he then was).

They explained Sections 71 & 72 of the 1999 CFRN extensively. Osisioma is out of the chapter as Isiala-Ngwa is where the Gov has placed his head. Abia North has always been the stronghold of the APC, but like I have told you many times....Many APC members in Abia get funding from the same PDP to spite one another.

The APC members will not mind backing the PDP candidate to spite Emenike. My uncle who was in the OUK group was endorsed by Ogah, Nwaogu all of them...for the NWC by even Uzodinma....it was in Abuja, Emenike said No way. He was dropped and Barr Nwosu from Obingwa was sent by him as National Welfare Secretary. So, if they don't join his faction, he will take them out.
So, it is survival strategy for them. They are looking for options once Emenike don't play ball.
Re: Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North by pfadom: 5:52am On Mar 29, 2022
Charity begins at home, they say. Let Abaribe challenge the norms in PDP and by extension on his Abia home state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Frank Blasts Oyegun Over Saraki's Fate / Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) / Gov. El-rufai Reduces Number Of Commissioners In Kaduna From 24 To 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.