Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

My personal experience as a nairalander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My personal experience as a nairalander. (1000 Views)

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My personal experience as a nairalander. by Amza07(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
The real road of compassion, that is, giving, helping, assistance and community service, is a road that can be set and declared as your life's purpose.
People appreciate and never forget that helping hand especially when times are tough.
Somewhere along the way, we must learn that there is nothing greater than to do something for others.
There were two classes of charitable people: one, the people who did a little and made a great deal of noise; the other, the people who did a great deal and made no noise at all.
Take the time to help other people without expecting a reward or gratitude is definitely important in living an optimistic life.
Nothing exalts the soul or gives it a sheer sense of buoyancy and victory so much as being used to change the lives of other people.
There is more happiness in giving than in receiving, Your belief is great that someone else should benefit,
From a deed well done.
With this I can see how great you have been,
To always be helping someone.
The real point is that we all need help somewhere along life's path whether we think we will or not. And, if you are the one giving and helping, just remember this: no matter what happens later, you will always be secure in the fact knowing that you have remained strong and true to assist those that need your help.
To those who help in anyway may God always bless you beyond expection.
I love nairaland and nairalanders you're the best, thanks to those who stood by me and still never left. You taught me a lesson that I am not alone and there is hope.
Definitely I will achieve my dream I will ride a new Keke napep soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nairaland is the Reddit of Africa
Great forum, there are so many great rich personnels here on nairaland
Since its faceless, everyone is anonymous

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Amza07(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
WhrightJr:
Nairaland is the Reddit of Africa
Great forum, there are so many great rich personnels here on nairaland
Since its faceless, everyone is anonymous
I cannot forgot how nairalanders stood by me. I will buy a new Keke napep and I will always help others along the line

Cc Pedroscope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Cubalabloo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
The forum is good. But the MOD's are trash.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Amza07(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cubalabloo:
The forum is good. But the MOD's are trash.
some of them are good.
Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amza07:
I cannot forgot how nairalanders stood by me. I will buy a new Keke napep and I will always help others along the line

Cc Pedroscope
Baba Abeg start by helping me first with 2k or less
God bless Nairaland and Nairalanders❤
Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by AmancalledGod: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Narialander is a good place, i will never regret been a member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Amza07(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
WhrightJr:

I love giving I swear to God, God knows my heart but am just struggling with kid wife parents and I have not met the condition to get the Keke I needed to start my work. I haven't work for some months now but I promise you I will remember you as soon as I meet up my budget and start my work. So dm let me not forget my promise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Nicepoker(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
WhrightJr:

Is this your own not too early? grin

2 Likes

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Amza07(m): 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nicepoker:
I just told him the truth but I will help him, I enjoy giving.

3 Likes

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amza07:
I love giving I swear to God, God knows my heart but am just struggling with kid wife parents and I have not met the condition to get the Keke I needed to start my work. I haven't work for some months now but I promise you I will remember you as soon as I meet up my budget and start my work. So dm let me not forget my promise.
God bless you my Big brother
Major blessing coming your way soon
Insha Allah'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nicepoker:
E choke my bruv
Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Amza07(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
WhrightJr:

God bless you my Big brother
Major blessing coming your way soon
Insha Allah'
Amin and you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Mummy05(f): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amza07:
The real road of compassion, that is, giving, helping, assistance and community service, is a road that can be set and declared as your life's purpose.
People appreciate and never forget that helping hand especially when times are tough.
Somewhere along the way, we must learn that there is nothing greater than to do something for others.
There were two classes of charitable people: one, the people who did a little and made a great deal of noise; the other, the people who did a great deal and made no noise at all.
Take the time to help other people without expecting a reward or gratitude is definitely important in living an optimistic life.
Nothing exalts the soul or gives it a sheer sense of buoyancy and victory so much as being used to change the lives of other people.
There is more happiness in giving than in receiving, Your belief is great that someone else should benefit,
From a deed well done.
The real point is that we all need help somewhere along life's path whether we think we will or not. And, if you are the one giving and helping, just remember this: no matter what happens later, you will always be secure in the fact knowing that you have remained strong and true to assist those that need your help.
I love nairaland and nairalanders you're the best, thanks to those who stood by me and still never left. You taught me a lesson that I am not alone and there is hope.
I hope you have gotting the keke you desired to buy in your other thread?

1 Like

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Amza07(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mummy05:
good evening, not yet ma but am doing my best to get a good one. The price is high and it the fairly used I intended to buy is faulty had to return it and save to buy a new one.

1 Like

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Oyindamolah: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amza07:
good evening, not yet ma but am doing my best to get a good one. The price is high and it the fairly used I intended to buy is faulty had to return it and save to buy a new one.
Start with a bike
Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Codeye(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
I don't think I've received any money from Nairaland but people here makes me laugh a lot because I'm always lonely and i appreciate that I really do. One day some one quoted me and insulted me I just reply God bless you. And he apologize almost immediately, that's incredible to me. Thanks all nairalanders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Amza07(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oyindamolah:
Start with a bike
that's the usual one I used to ride before we decide to buy kekenapep since we are not doing well.

1 Like

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Amza07(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Codeye:
I don't think I've received any money from Nairaland but people here makes me laugh a lot because I'm always lonely and i appreciate that I really do. One day some one quoted me and insulted me I just reply God bless you. And he apologize almost immediately, that's incredible to me. Thanks all nairalanders
that's a lovely attitude from you. That's a good reply.

1 Like

Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Oyindamolah: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amza07:
that's the usual one I used to ride before we decide to buy kekenapep since we are not doing well.
Why not continue with it pending when you get the Keke
Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by Amza07(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oyindamolah:
Why not continue with it pending when you get the Keke
if I buy bike from the money and eventually I want to sell it back to join the money to the one I have to buy Keke by then nobody will buy it the same price again and besides bike isn't moving to well here again.
Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by jalodo2: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Amza07:
From a deed well done.
If truelly u are in need, and u got so much from pple here, if truelly u are a family man that needs to feed his family and people helped u to d extent that u only need 45k to buy a trycycle, u wont come here going from one section to another spicing ur innitial story and telling pple it just 45k remaining, u will go out there to hustle for it. U are here playing emotional game and waiting for free money. You are a greedy scammer. Despite ur new moniker people swallowed ur story. Y not go and chill, enjoy ur loot , think about d new moniker and new story line for ur continuous scamming? I can smell u out even with ur different monikers
Re: My personal experience as a nairalander. by jalodo2: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mummy05:
Na so

(1) (Reply)

Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character / Lets Pray For Iamdbull / When A Guy Is Rich:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.