Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character (1016 Views)

"You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / “abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by Teflon7: 11:05pm On May 23, 2022
Ashawo with good character go first marry before prayer warrior with bad character...what are your thoughts guys
Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by falcon01: 11:50pm On May 23, 2022
Will she stop ashawo when i marry her? Or is it continuing.

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:31am On May 24, 2022
Eh eh na.
no be wetin we dey see for this country every saturday?
Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by DICKstractor: 1:18am On May 24, 2022
undecided

None. I can't settle for less

1 Like

Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by pansophist(m): 1:26am On May 24, 2022
How can you be a prayer warrior with bad character? is like asking if a Taliban is a pastor grin

My answers would have been none of the above, but I fit risk the prayer warrior sha, if she is teachable. If she is willing to learn and submit to my leadership. If not, omo na to go monk mode o. Women and land matter, I no de disturb myself with.

6 Likes

Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by Godfullsam(m): 4:07am On May 24, 2022
Where will you see ashawo with good characters?

Who dash monkey banana?

Ashawo with good characters can only be found in your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by Pastorsmile: 4:47am On May 24, 2022
Is there or will there be any ashawo with good character?
Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by omolasho: 6:01am On May 24, 2022
Ogbeni forget about the ashewo with good characters and prayer warriors with bad characters. Look for PRAYER WARRIOR WITH GOOD CHARACTERS!

1 Like

Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by Newton2024: 6:39am On May 24, 2022
A lady with good character will not be a prostitute and a prayer warrior will not have a bad character. Good or bad character is relative. Religious fundamentalists/extremists see Christians as people with bad character.

In case of exception, I will choose none. There are prayer warriors with good character.

3 Likes

Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by Emma2Seconds: 7:03am On May 24, 2022
Non of the above
Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by Shedrack777: 7:17am On May 24, 2022
i'll date both of them so that one will console me when the other one piss me off
Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by paulolee(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2022
una no de tire for all these funny questions?
Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by Jmichael1(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2022
Godfullsam:
Where will you see ashawo with good characters?

Who dash monkey banana?

Ashawo with good characters can only be found in your imagination.

lies.....

i've seen several prostitute with good characters
Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by Jmichael1(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2022
Shedrack777:
i'll date both of them so that one will console me when the other one piss me off

wisdom.....
Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by Jmichael1(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2022
Abeg gv me the ashawo...
Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by damosky12(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2022
This is funny.

How can someone be an ashawo (sexually loose, without values for her body) with "good character?"

Anyone who truly has a sincere devotion to God via prayers is very unlikely to have a bad character. Very unlikely.

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by InfinityFabric: 9:42am On May 24, 2022
Bad Character can be corrected easily, especially if you're high value and knows the heck you're doing as a man. A hoe can't be a virgin again.

No hymen, no diamond.
Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by Loveisnotenough: 11:39am On May 24, 2022
Prayer warriors way go jus day wear Redeem cloth up and down.

Give me that Ashawo there.
Re: Ashawo With Good Character Vs Prayer Warrior With Bad Character by 40fy: 12:46pm On May 24, 2022
Who cares?? Just searchin' for a lady who'll pee in my mouth...

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Nude Video Of Accra Babe Stacy With Nice B.oo.bs Leaked / What Do We Call This Kind Of Relationship Request? / Lets Pray For Iamdbull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.