Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? (1065 Views)

What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by Niklizy(f): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2011
He's a frnd 2my ex.My ex dosnt luv n he evn tld m(i aprici8 him 4 teln m).I strtd ds rltnshp wt his frnd aftr a yr dt i brok up wt my ex,i made mch findns 2b sur dt it wasnt a setup wen h cam askn m out.Aftr a yl dt we'v bin datn,we had an intimacy n dt startd d prob.He stpd colin,sndn txts n each tym i cmplaind h alws tel m he's bin busy n al sort.4d past few days nw,he's bin avoidn my cols.If i evn col wt an unknwn no he'l pck it bt if h hears my voic he'l bang d fon.'v snt him lots of apology txt(though i dnt knw if 'v wrngd hm)bt he stl dnt pck up my cols.'m emotionaly wounded n i dnt knw wat 2do cos i lov him so mch n i stl do.Pls wat cn i do?i dnt knw if 'v wrngd hm)bt he stl dnt pck up my cols.'m emotionaly wounded n i dnt knw wat 2do cos i lov him so mch n i stl do.Pls wat cn i do?
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by Dyt(f): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2011
Pls pick up d remain particles he s left u wit n move on
he doesnt in anyway love u
pls cry n drink all u can
move on pls
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by ShyOne(f): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^^^
completely agree with Dyt
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2011
He and his friend has played puff puff pass with you.
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by 677ano(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2011
Why would you date your ex friend when there are a lot of other men to choose from
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by Yemmyc(f): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2011
~Op it obvious dat dis guy ain't dat in2 u.life goes on,bt note: once beaten twice shy.
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by Cuddlemii: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2011
You are so silly.

My God, how can your bobo dump you, tell you he doesn't appreciate you, then you date and sleep with his friend after 1 year.

How do you walk the street with your ex's friend?

Immediately your ex's friend changed after the intimacy,  u should have gotten the message and exed the fool, that would have given u a little respect and he would feel he has a mini dingaling or he no sabi.

This sounds like you are not in the market again or you have inferiority complex, I swear. I will suggest you opt for a make over. Change your looks, improve on your career, education and other things

Once they see you are flying high and making it, your gist would change.

Hope these guys don't have all this on tape cos this sounds like all those smallie gist.

U better stay off Joystick for a while. Don't think you are matured enough to manage it, your appetite is too much.

Finally, I wont lie to you. You must have been cheap and promiscuous for them to play this stunt on you. You presented urself so low. Probably they handle ur boobs in public and tap ur butt etc but there is room for redemption.

Make sure you change everything about yourself even stay off friends too. Gist always wear off, soon a pregnant girls gist would cover yours but please abeg, Joystick doesn't fit u. Those boys can send boys from another zone to come and poke you again oh. If you fall victim, U r OYO
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by BABE3: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^ I believe we are twins true true! Yelz! The vision just came to me! I heard the voice "cuddlemii is your twin"---"embrace her"---(lmao)

@OP: Apart from the fact that he dumped you because of the way you presented yourself (they played "the passing round" game with you)--- the look of your written/typed words must have been another reason for his action.

But anyways---you've learnt your lesson. Next time---coolu temper. Softly softly my sister. Goodluck ehn.
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by Cuddlemii: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2011
Twiny wink wink
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by MMM2(m): 1:49am On Jul 04, 2011
Op
. angry
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by kpolli(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
am sure it was a bet. . . .

n that serves u rite for screwing ur ex's friend. . . wat tha hell were u thinking?
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by Cuddlemii: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2011
Please men can not judge or scold her. You are the villains here so shut your trap. Its ur trap that got her into the mess in the first place.
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by kpolli(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2011
ok so all men went to talk to her ex's friend to do it. . . .

pls stop generalizing jo
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by Cuddlemii: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
kpolli:

ok so all men went to talk to her ex's friend to do it. . . .

pls stop generalizing jo

I don't generalize. Im just saying you boys have no right to say anything harsh but rather u boys need to be sober. One of ur gender defiled ours. Maybe we should use you as a scape goat sef undecided.
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by upendo98(f): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
When someone hurts you,cry a river,build a bridge then go over it.
But next time take time to know smbody well. Dont be so quick to open ur legs.I dont know why we nevr get this part.
Just get ur mind occupied wth other things and move on cz your sounding desperate and I think men really hate that.
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by kpolli(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
well ur same sex slept wit her ex's friend. . .  was she dumb enuff to expect marriage with the ex as best man??

pls
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by andy1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
@op am sowie 2 say dis. Bt u were veri 4ulish, they were still fwndz nd u dnt suspect anyfin. Luk guys love d rotation thingy xpecially when they aint into d shawdy dat much, i no go lie me sef dy do am. I dnt knw y ladies alway tend 2 fall 4 dat cheap scam, @BABE, how far??, long tyme no eye, lol
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by Cuddlemii: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
kpolli:

well your same sex slept wit her ex's friend. . .  was she dumb enuff to expect marriage with the ex as best man??

pls

If your same sex was all that, why didn't he go fishing on his own without the help of his friend. OOP ( Other people's property)
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by andy1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2011
kpolli:

well your same sex slept wit her ex's friend. . .  was she dumb enuff to expect marriage with the ex as best man??

pls
on poin mahn! Same fin i was finking!! Itz all d gurlz fault jawe. She jst wasnt wise enuf, and u knw say 9ja boiz no dy happy!!! Chaii. I remember bk in d dayz, ***wicked smile***
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by MMM2(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2011
niklizy
i want 2 nashy u. angry
Re: Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? by 190: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2011
^OP beta give him nyash while u still can undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wives Earning More Than Their Husbands / Men Cheating / Guys Hardly Say NO Wen A Lady Ask Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.