Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church (8918 Views)

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
My Flight has been booked to South Africa.
Man needs worship God there.
The Spirit of worship abounds there!
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by edoman2016: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
She is hot. Perfect description of figure 8.
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by angelfallz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
1. what is a skater skirt?
2. what is the name of the skirt she is wearing?

bukatyne:
The skirt is too tight for a Church service. I wondered who let her minister in that skirt.

A skater skirt with those shoes would have be fantastic.

She has a lovely shape & her shoes are on point
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Officialzito: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
One random nairalander's POV;...
Mtchewww, nonsense topic(starts looking for vaseline)
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by ashawopikin(m): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Where the church dey? Me and emeka wan check something
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Sparrk007(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Person dey praise God and one agbero dey for front seat dey snap ynash..but bros this kind ynash go Wella for doggy
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by bukatyne(f): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
angelfallz:
1. what is a skater skirt?
2. what is the name of the skirt she is wearing?

1. Fitted at the waist & flared at the hips

2. A straight pencil skirt. The 'issue' is her shape.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by sunnx(f): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lustful post/mind
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by Enyari: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
cybriz82:
This remind me of one of my female pastor that year..at ejigbo (Chris embassy church)

Ah, not surprised by the name. undecided
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by jaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
I hppe shes married to the pastor. I don't want to hear funny stories of how Jonah swallow the shark. undecided
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:44am On Mar 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
then supposed get group online, I’ll love it if you can find out pls

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Curvy Lady Leading Worship And Praise In Church by angelfallz(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2022
Thank you

bukatyne:

1. Fitted at the waist & flared at the hips

2. A straight pencil skirt. The 'issue' is her shape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady / Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? / Waking Up With A Good Dick – Lady Shares Sex Experience After A Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.