Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? (28453 Views)

2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In Presidential Election / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by offiahvictor(m): 6:52am On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
100%
Buhari is a political romance with Amaechi. Rotimi is Nigeria's next president.

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Fahdiga(m): 6:52am On Mar 28, 2022
offiahvictor:

Buhari is a political romance with Amaechi. Rotimi is Nigeria's next president.
Let's wait and see
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Fiscus105(m): 6:52am On Mar 28, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Wike is a small fry compared tp Tinubu ...

Two people that can stop Tinubu from realizing his lifelong ambition among the present crop of politicians is Buhari and Atiku

Only Buhari, others are just ant vs elephant

Tinubu had been strategizing for the D day more than 10 years ago, even Buhari must stand firm, if not Tinubu will bulldoze him on his way to his life long ambition

5 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Odin13: 6:53am On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Must everything be about ethnicity to you guys? Don’t you have any other sensible things to say other than shouting Yoruba all over the place?
MusT everything be about tribalism to yoruba people
Don’t you have any thing to do than hating Nigerian tribes and ethnic groups and demonizing them

Yoruba man

Or you don’t know when you doing it

Na dia own Dey smell pass and hate what they give
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Sweeetheart(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Odin13:
Which mumu question be this ..
Wike Tinubu.. belike caterpillar and golf ..
Me self will vote Tinubu over Wike .. with my people
Na so power cheap?

confused Moooooron, Are ikwerre no more igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Higgies(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Capital YES
and no
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Odin13: 6:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Sweeetheart:

confused Moooooron, Are ikwerre no more igbo?

Yoruba man can’t do with abuse curse and insult

Helinues
The Nairaland police and acting prefect.. guy wan make seun consider am for mods

Oya call them for your people

Yoruba man

Tribalist wey hate tribalism.. sad
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Okoroawusa: 6:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Wike that can't even defeat Fashola....

4 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by seguntijan(m): 6:56am On Mar 28, 2022
In a free and fair election without thuggery, Wike can't defeat TINUBU in Rivers state. It'll end up draw.

I remember how Wike even treated the traditional fathers of Rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Sweeetheart(m): 6:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Wike cannot even win PDP primary not to talk of winning Tinubu in a poll

3 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by 77up(m): 6:57am On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Wike’s has a very good chance. He will win the SE and SS with a landslide. I also think he can get 40% of three SW votes. With a northern Muslim from that NEW as running w, he will get over 60% in the north east and win Sokoto in NW. I think he stand a good chance.
I see your sarcasm grin

3 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by HRMK: 6:58am On Mar 28, 2022
YES,IT WILL BE TOUGH BUT WIKE CANT WIN!THEY ARE BOTH MONEYBAGS READY TO OPEN THEIR WARCHEST!THE FACT REMAINS THAT WIKE HAS MORE ENEMIES THAN FRIENDS,EVEN IN PDP!WIKE MAY WIN SOUTH SOUTH BUT NOT SOUTH EAST!TINUBU WILL CLAIM SOUTH WEST AND MAJORITY OF THE NORTH!ANYWAY,ITS SUICIDAL FOR ANY POLITICAL PARTY TO FIELD WIKE!HE IS SIMPLY UNPREDICTABLE AND HAS ANGER ISSUE!!
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Golan007: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Wike’s has a very good chance. He will win the SE and SS with a landslide. I also think he can get 40% of three SW votes. With a northern Muslim from that NEW as running w, he will get over 60% in the north east and win Sokoto in NW. I think he stand a good chance.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by ikorodureporta: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Make dem two park somewhere!

Na SE turn
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Sweeetheart(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2022
77up:
I see your sarcasm grin

seunmsg na one polite comedian

5 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by AkalaJ: 7:00am On Mar 28, 2022
BERNIMOORE:
all this empty chestbeating for an old baron

This has nothing to do with chestbeating. That you accuse him of being a 'baron' doesn't change the facts inherent in my comments. Politics isn't about sentiments. Your hatred for the man is obviously clouding your senses.

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by toprealman: 7:00am On Mar 28, 2022
It’s so sad we have to pick between these ones
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Slurity(m): 7:02am On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:
see calculations. You really don't know Tinubu weight in the entire north and SW. WIKE stand no chance at all. Tinubu VP too will be coming from the north, with APC as the current leading party? The only person that can stop Tinubu now is another Yoruba person like Osinbajo which regrettably is in APC again. North will support Yoruba person than trust any other side easily.

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by bennybuhari: 7:03am On Mar 28, 2022
What do you mean by capital yes and no?
Higgies:
Capital YES
and no
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Odin13: 7:04am On Mar 28, 2022
Slurity:
see calculations. You really don't know Tinubu weight in the entire north and SW. WIKE stand no chance at all. Tinubu VP too will be coming from the north, with APC as the current leading party? The only person that can stop Tinubu now is another Yoruba person like Osinbajo which regrettably is in APC again. North will support Yoruba person than trust any other side easily.

Keep lying to yourself.. and wake in 2024

Where is his weight in the North?

I Dey “north”like this .. tell us where
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by bennybuhari: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2022
my take is northerners see Wike as Igbo. They won't vote for him
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by SarakiBukola: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2022
Only Atiku can give Tinubu a run for his money because the North might swing to their own.

Wike + Amaechi + Obi combined can't beat Tinubu's Alsatian Dog. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Fiscus105(m): 7:05am On Mar 28, 2022
ctrl09:
Is so funny how some people can read and not understand, despite being learned
Nobody said can Wike or Tinubu rule Nigeria.
It is an opinion poll for the both of them. Why can’t some people stick to the subject matter rather than bring irrelevant discussions up.
If Wike is put in contest against Tinubu, can HE (Wike) win?

That's how 75% naija youths think , they hardly have logical reasons to back opinions, yet they want to take over government. Some will badmouth naija girls that they can't discuss different topics outside relationship stuff, when going out/chatting with guys ,I think it's still better than guys who can't reason logically on various issues, rather, they attack, attack and attack.

Check first 3 pages, hardly u will see reasonable and logical answers from very simple and straight forward question.

3 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Ournolly: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2022
Fiscus105:

Only Buhari others are just ant vs elephant

Tinubu had been strategizing for the D day more than 10 years ago, even Buhari must stand firm, if not Tinubu will bulldoze him on his way to his life long ambition
And Atiku has been strategizing for over 20 years now which means nothing.
Buhari's choice candidate matters a lot to get Northern vote.
Tinubu did not have much influence to go beyond South West.
Amaechi can easily take South South and South East. The two regions in the South give block votes, South West do not give block votes.

Middle belts will always shift along Christian friendly candidate - Amaechi.
The battle ground is in the North East and West which Buhari's influence will matter.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by ken6488(m): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2022
The question is the north

Wike has already won south (west 40%)
Nothing is making us to vote tinibu
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by SunMusk(m): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Don't call Bala Muhammad and saraki thy cannot do anything. Maybe Atiku can but the rest nobody knows. Tinubu will defeat base on the fact that core Northern will support Tinubu than Wike been dat he is a Muslim. U can't take religion out of Nigeria politics. This is what is keeping Buhari relevant in the North.
AkalaJ:
The first question you should have asked is would Wike succeed in defeating the likes of Atiku, Tambuwal, Bala Muhammed, and Saraki at the PDP presidential primaries?
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2022
Freestainworld:
I am an Easterner, but in all honesty, Wike it's just shouting for nothing, he won't even win in his south-south, the people in the East already hated him so no vote for him that side, I don't want to talk about the west and north because that is a no go area for him, it's even more honourable for PDP to field obi, even though he won't still win, but both the south-south and south-East will vote for him, the only candidate that can dismantle any APC candidate from PDP is Atiku because of his northern effect, influence and popularity. But when we talk of credible candidates from both parties, Osibanjo and Fashola are the real deal in APC, Bat is not fit for the job, he is old and desperate, in PDP Peter Obi is the only choice, others can go to hell.
Peter Obi won't even win PDP ticket so cancel.... As for wike is no match to tinubu is like comparing musa Ahmed to christiano Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by AgentGoat: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2022
Slurity:

Na sarcasm. He's being sarcastic.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by bluefilm: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2022
If Wike and Tinubu were to be the final contestants, then it will be a LANDSLIDE and FLAWLESS victory for Tinubu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.