Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? (28450 Views)

2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In Presidential Election / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by izac82: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2022
I'd rather vote for Tinubu than Wike. Good governance is not all about building fly overs, especially where common street light will function better. Wike will turn out a worst dictator than even Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Detruth55: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Maybe emotional.... Yes.
But in real sense and political wise,
Wike cannot defeat any of the declared or rumoured presidential candidates of APC.
Tinubu is too far to be compared.
Even if Tinubu is schemed out of APC ticket, PDP will be naive to field Wike against any APC candidate. It's a loss before election.
PDP will stand a good chance in 2023 election if they are real and not emotional.
No single Southerner who can defeat Tinubu in a free and fair election.
If PDP choose a southern candidate, they've lost, no matter who APC is bringing forth.

But as a president assuming there is no election Wike will do better than most Presidential candidates in all Political parties, his craze is so vital for Nigeria of today.

If Nigeria is to move forward in real sense of it and being practical about our horrible corruption amongst the leadership and followership, some candidates will ruin us more than do good and most of them are good people but they way we are now, we don't need them (though most people won't agree and abuse me due to emotion, tribalism, political nativity and religious sentiments) :

FAYEMI
YAHAYA BELLO
OSINBAJO
PETER OBI
MOGHALU
SOWORE
ANYIM
BALA MUHAMMAD
SARAKI
TAMBUWA

If any of these get to power, Nigeria will be better and some people from the above list will be desirable.

ATIKU
TINUBU
WIKE
ORJI KALU

RESERVES
DAVE UMAYI
AMAECHI
OKOROCHA

You can disagree, but has emotion that made us enthroned people like Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yaradua and Buhari helped us as a nation?
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Larrykaysail(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
nairavsdollars:
If PDP fields Governor Nyesom Wike and APC fields Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, can Wike win?
who is wike ? What is wike ? I don't like Tinubu since he change Lagos poly Campus to TVC
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by samorobo: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Freestainworld:
I am an Easterner, but in all honesty, Wike it's just shouting for nothing, he won't even win in his south-south, the people in the East already hated him so no vote for him that side, I don't want to talk about the west and north because that is a no go area for him, it's even more honourable for PDP to field obi, even though he won't still win, but both the south-south and south-East will vote for him, the only candidate that can dismantle any APC candidate from PDP is Atiku because of his northern effect, influence and popularity. But when we talk of credible candidates from both parties, Osibanjo and Fashola are the real deal in APC, Bat is not fit for the job, he is old and desperate, in PDP Peter Obi is the only choice, others can go to hell.

Truer words cannot be said.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by movetoca: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Must everything be about ethnicity to you guys? Don’t you have any other sensible things to say other than shouting Yoruba all over the place?
Don't mind that mugu, everything is about tribe to them. Back to the topic, I think it's an insult to compare that village Obio Akpor agbero to Jagaban. I don't like Tinubu but I will vote him 100 times before I consider wicked Wike. A man that refused to pay RSSDA and Greater Port Harcourt workers for 7 years is a very wicked man. He's a big time tribalist and extremely greedy. Anyways, Give us Osibanjo, Obi or Fashola. The rest can go to hell
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Deltatoto: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
nairavsdollars:
If PDP fields Governor Nyesom Wike and APC fields Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, can Wike win?
anybody can win anybody.nobody wins election by popularity.If the power blocks decide to collapse their structure for u,Even aki and paw paw can win Tinubu:How popular was Jonathan before he became president ?who knew sanwolu before now?
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Tareq1105: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
richardokubo:
. Why can't Ameach win at the last election in river state . Ameach that av since left river state to leave in Abuja bcus it party is in cumatoes

Wike will defeat Amaechi anytime any day. Amaechi that has left Rivers State for Wike and his boys.

Maybe you don't know, Wike has turned Amaechi to political orphan in the state bcoz he's bought over to PDP all Amaechi political children.

However, this is not to suggest that Wike can go beyond Rivers State in his political career.

Wike doesn't have the character of a leader. He lack all known qualities expected of holders of that office.

On Wike vs Tinubu, I'll liken it to comparing a toddlerweight with heavyweight.

Presidency is not for a noisemaker.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Tareq1105: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Deltatoto:
anybody can win anybody.nobody wins election by popularity.If the power blocks decide to collapse their structure for u,Even aki and paw paw can win Tinubu:How popular was Jonathan before he became president ?who knew sanwolu before now?

But the power blocks must have seen some qualities in you.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Deltatoto: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tareq1105:

But the power blocks must have seen some qualities in you.
yes na..all those quality thg too na luck.favor and grace
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Tareq1105: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Detruth55:
Maybe emotional.... Yes.
But in real sense and political wise,
Wike cannot defeat any of the declared or rumoured presidential candidates of APC.
Tinubu is too far to be compared.
Even if Tinubu is schemed out of APC ticket, PDP will be naive to field Wike against any APC candidate. It's a loss before election.
PDP will stand a good chance in 2023 election if they are real and not emotional.
No single Southerner who can defeat Tinubu in a free and fair election.
If PDP choose a southern candidate, they've lost, no matter who APC is bringing forth.

But as a president assuming there is no election Wike will do better than most Presidential candidates in all Political parties, his craze is so vital for Nigeria of today.

If Nigeria is to move forward in real sense of it and being practical about our horrible corruption amongst the leadership and followership, some candidates will ruin us more than do good and most of them are good people but they way we are now, we don't need them (though most people won't agree and abuse me due to emotion, tribalism, political nativity and religious sentiments) :

FAYEMI
YAHAYA BELLO
OSINBAJO
PETER OBI
MOGHALU
SOWORE
ANYIM
BALA MUHAMMAD
SARAKI
TAMBUWA

If any of these get to power, Nigeria will be better and some people from the above list will be desirable.

ATIKU
TINUBU
WIKE
ORJI KALU

RESERVES
DAVE UMAYI
AMAECHI
OKOROCHA

You can disagree, but has emotion that made us enthroned people like Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yaradua and Buhari helped us as a nation?

Please remove Bala Mohammed from that group up there.

Bala is a waster of resources and he's got no idea about the economy.

Saraki and Tambuwal cannot stand in a debate. They don't understand the economy. Yaya Bello is a jester who doesn't know what's involved. Fayemi is grammar. The influence of his wife over him is not what Nigeria needs now.

However, Peter Obi should reduce the Chinese fake statistical figures he always quote and stop lying to Nigerians that he had only one wristwatch.

From the list up there, I want to reduce it to 3:

Osinbajo

Peter Obi

Moghalu.

That's all.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by safarigirl(f): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
AkalaJ:

In a free and fair primary, Tinubu will defeat every other APC aspirant. He is putting in the work and courting those that matter within the party, compared to the other aspirants. On the day of the primary he will floor the others.

Dem no dey do free and fair anything for APC

Dem go just choose consensus candidate, anybody wey no like am, make he disembark.

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by AkalaJ: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Dem no dey do free and fair anything for APC

Dem go just choose consensus candidate, anybody wey no like am, make he disembark.

Since when you begin care about how APC conducts it's affairs? You ibos are a very funny lot. Una fear the prospects of a Tinubu presidency pass devil. cheesy � Na why Una dey imagine and conjure up all manner of fantastic scenarios that can knock him out of reckoning for the APC ticket. E go do Una like filmtrick.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by safarigirl(f): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
AkalaJ:

Since when you begin care about how APC conducts it's affairs? You ibos are a very funny lot. Una fear the prospects of a Tinubu presidency pass devil. cheesy � Na why Una dey imagine and conjure up all manner of fantastic scenarios that can knock him out of reckoning for the APC ticket. E go do Una like filmtrick.

Did I say I care?

Do you know me from anywhere or you are just shouting "you Ibis" everywhere like someone having a mental breakdown?

I simply corrected a notion, please, keep your madness to your fellow political jobbers, I do not participate in senseless back and forth with the slaves of politicians

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by AkalaJ: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Did I say I care?

Do you know me from anywhere or you are just shouting "you Ibis" everywhere like someone having a mental breakdown?

I simply corrected a notion, please, keep your madness to your fellow political jobbers, I do not participate in senseless back and forth with the slaves of politicians

I know your Nairaland character that you're an igbo bigot. But me I no send your papa, na you kuku mention me. I don't suffer cunts like you. I said what I said and if e pain you reach, you can go and hang yasef (I'll gladly help you with a noose free of charge, now bounce off my mention).
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by kaybee06: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Wike’s has a very good chance. He will win the SE and SS with a landslide. I also think he can get 40% of three SW votes. With a northern Muslim from that NEW as running w, he will get over 60% in the north east and win Sokoto in NW. I think he stand a good chance.
Analyst aiye...
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by 00FFT00(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Odin13:
Which mumu question be this ..

Wike Tinubu.. belike caterpillar and golf ..

Me self will vote Tinubu over Wike .. with my people

Na so power cheap?

Who be caterpillar and who be golf?
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by 00FFT00(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Wike’s has a very good chance. He will win the SE and SS with a landslide. I also think he can get 40% of three SW votes. With a northern Muslim from that NEW as running w, he will get over 60% in the north east and win Sokoto in NW. I think he stand a good chance.

The ancestors are shocked.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Soffyh(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
AkalaJ:
The first question you should have asked is would Wike succeed in defeating the likes of Atiku, Tambuwal, Bala Muhammed, and Saraki at the PDP presidential primaries?
u grab sense,the guy doesn't know Nigeria
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by HoneySwag(f): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nigerians! Only God will save this nation. The comments I see weakens me. So all the change you people have been screaming only ends on your lips. You don't even intend putting it into actions by voting right? Now you're looking at who's more grounded in politics between Wike and Tinubu? What about looking at achievements, someone that will do better and not embezzle the nation's income?? Why vote someone dementia and feeble as a result of old age? Pls we can do better than vote in another incompetent leader. The policies of these old folks doesn't work for us because the world is globalising... their pattern is outdated.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by adedayoa2(f): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wike himself know see him no fit defeat Tinubu.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by adedayoa2(f): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Princewell2012(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=seunmsg post=111430807]Wike’s has a very good chance. He will win the SE and SS with a landslide. I also think he can get 40% of three SW votes. With a northern Muslim from that NEW as running w, he will get over 60% in the north east and win Sokoto in NW. I think he stand a good chance. [/quo

Wike will win south east, are you dreaming?

We are waiting for him.

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Spandau: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Mutairu Kadoso!
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by maxzzo1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
eedimo:
I know Wike knows the truth.
Wike is too tribalistic in his utterances to become a president of a country, the south alone can't make you president.
I know PDP won't make such mistake.
Wike and Buhari who is more tribalistic? Wike dey learn for Buhari dey
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Iamjosh55: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wike is the best man for the job!
nairavsdollars:
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by eedimo(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2022
maxzzo1:

Wike and Buhari who is more tribalistic? Wike dey learn for Buhari dey
...but two wrongs don't make a right.
Nigerians need a president who is a "NIGERIAN" not a southerner or northerner.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by adekolaelect(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2022
This one doesn't start building from foundation but jump to Roofing !!!!!! The question should be can wike win Atiku,Tambuwa and other pdp aspirants !!!! Where is wike near Tinubu who has boys as a governor's like wike?

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by ProudImolite: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Freestainworld:
I am an Easterner, but in all honesty, Wike it's just shouting for nothing, he won't even win in his south-south, the people in the East already hated him so no vote for him that side, I don't want to talk about the west and north because that is a no go area for him, it's even more honourable for PDP to field obi, even though he won't still win, but both the south-south and south-East will vote for him, the only candidate that can dismantle any APC candidate from PDP is Atiku because of his northern effect, influence and popularity. But when we talk of credible candidates from both parties, Osibanjo and Fashola are the real deal in APC, Bat is not fit for the job, he is old and desperate, in PDP Peter Obi is the only choice, others can go to hell.
The gospel truth
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by ProudImolite: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Ogbonnaya Onu will beat Wike hands down
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by ProudImolite: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2022
Amojii:
Wike presidential ambition is dead on arrival because he's anti North and not in tune with the East and have no connection with the West,
Even in Niger Delta he's sees as a tyrant in he's own family he's a small Hitler.
Bitter truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers Amaechi Hold LG Polls On May 23, PDP Against Move / Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) / #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.