Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? (28451 Views)

2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In Presidential Election / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Ijoba85: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2022
Tinubu has never been desperate , this is someone who is contesting for the very first time in his entire life despite having the opportunity to do so severally but chose to support others to realize their ambitions. Do you know Tinubu had supported Atiku's presidential ambition before now , he supported Ribadu , supported Buhari , supported Jonathan ..In all of this , he didn't say he wanted to become president. He waited patiently for this time
Freestainworld:
I am an Easterner, but in all honesty, Wike it's just shouting for nothing, he won't even win in his south-south, the people in the East already hated him so no vote for him that side, I don't want to talk about the west and north because that is a no go area for him, it's even more honourable for PDP to field obi, even though he won't still win, but both the south-south and south-East will vote for him, the only candidate that can dismantle any APC candidate from PDP is Atiku because of his northern effect, influence and popularity. But when we talk of credible candidates from both parties, Osibanjo and Fashola are the real deal in APC, Bat is not fit for the job, he is old and desperate, in PDP Peter Obi is the only choice, others can go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Feggie3: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2022
Freestainworld:
I am an Easterner, but in all honesty, Wike it's just shouting for nothing, he won't even win in his south-south, the people in the East already hated him so no vote for him that side, I don't want to talk about the west and north because that is a no go area for him, it's even more honourable for PDP to field obi, even though he won't still win, but both the south-south and south-East will vote for him, the only candidate that can dismantle any APC candidate from PDP is Atiku because of his northern effect, influence and popularity. But when we talk of credible candidates from both parties, Osibanjo and Fashola are the real deal in APC, Bat is not fit for the job, he is old and desperate, in PDP Peter Obi is the only choice, others can go to hell.
Why can't Nigerian youths think like you please!!! Are we under a spell?

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Fiscus105(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2022
Ournolly:

And Atiku has been strategizing for over 20 years now which means nothing.
Buhari's choice candidate matters a lot to get Northern vote.
Tinubu did not have much influence to go beyond South West.
Amaechi can easily take South South and South East. The two regions in the South give block votes, South West do not give block votes.

Middle belts will always shift along Christian friendly candidate - Amaechi.
The battle ground is in the North East and West which Buhari's influence will matter.

And you think so? Capital No. In real sense, Atiku only putting himself for presidential election for 20 years and not strategizing ok.

Atiku only has his home state governor back him. Atiku only rely on money to win election and nothing more.
Tinubu has everything, he went as far as gotten media,( print and electronic) among other.

3 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2022
BERNIMOORE:
question you should also ask if Tinubu will defeat Osinbajo and others in APC primaries
osinbajo won't contest... Tinubu is the only contender so far in APC... Fashola amaechi won't contest is okorocha and umahi that ll defeat him in primaries... U know the truth but hatred for tinubu no go let u talk ame

3 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Abagworo(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2022
nairavsdollars:
If PDP fields Governor Nyesom Wike and APC fields Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, can Wike win?

APC will not field Tinubu so I won't waste my comment

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by seunayantokun(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Both are losers.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Anaerobi(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2022
Wike should win Primary 1st
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by bennybuhari: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2022
your father is the fool. What i said is that stop comparing the Wike of today to a local government chairman
GloriousGbola:

Then you are a fool and your party is dead. If wike is the most prominent person in your party it says a lot about why pdp is on life support

It even says more about you

Wikes only legacy is lung cancer. Better grow up and face reality.

The man could not even manage obaseki less than a year later. All he knows is machete diplomacy

Please put him forward and watch the rest of pdp sabotage him.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by legallyminded: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2022
I was expecting posts like this to hit front page. Well done o. It's only a matter of time.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by franchasng: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2022
In as much as I don't like Tulumbu because he is a political climinaal, if I am left with just two options to chose between devil Tulumbu and Satan Wike, I will rather chose the devil because the devulu you is know, it is better than the satani you it did not know angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Wike is a thug, what does he want in Presidency. Rivers like cultist and thugs as their governor, but Nigeria don't need someone like Wike. He does not fit at all.

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by seunayantokun(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Freestainworld:

If APC fields Osinbajo, the party wins again. But how good this is for this country I don't know.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by GloriousGbola: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2022
bennybuhari:
your father is the fool. What i said is that stop comparing the Wike of today to a local government chairman

Poor wike cultist. Have you macheted anyone today? How much soot have you cleaned out of your pikins nose?

Wike is only your governor because of a mad woman called patience Johnathan. He is a failure as a governor. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Pastorsmile: 7:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Someone that won't even win at the primaries.
Nigeria is not River state.
I would prefer a different person from the two you mentioned
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by emezuo17: 7:20am On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Wike’s has a very good chance. He will win the SE and SS with a landslide. I also think he can get 40% of three SW votes. With a northern Muslim from that NEW as running w, he will get over 60% in the north east and win Sokoto in NW. I think he stand a good chance.
. I totally disagree with you my guy, Wike won't get the support of the East, the West won't give him that much support, in the south South, he is not popular in Edo and Cross Rivers, the governor's of these states will do everything possible for him not to win, I am an igbo man resident in Rivers state, as governor he has done well for his state, but for presidency, I will rather vote Tinubu than Wike, e get why.

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by seunmsg(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2022
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Wike will win SE with landslide? After killing Igbos in Rivers state? Okay, we are waiting for him.

Igbo will still vote for Wike on the PDP platform over Tinubu of APC. I really don’t see the SE voting against PDP irrespective of who is the candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by rippa(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2022
nairavsdollars:
If PDP fields Governor Nyesom Wike and APC fields Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, can Wike win?
Anybody PDP brings out will defeat anybody in APC in a free and fair election.
Even me go win tinubu if PDP brings me out
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by seanwilliam(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2022
To me, only Atiku stands a chance o. Everyone other person na walk over
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Sweeetheart(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Odin13:

grin
You’re pained Yoruba man..
Is that all

He loves doing it
Next!

continue writing your jargons with confidence

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by bennybuhari: 7:25am On Mar 28, 2022
Okay go buy N40m PDP presidential ticket first grin grin grin
rippa:

Anybody PDP brings out will defeat anybody in APC in a free and fair election.
Even me go win tinubu if PDP brings me out
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Odin13: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2022
Sweeetheart:

continue writing your jargons with confidence

grin
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Elidrisy20: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2022
They will both loose,the winner will emerge from APGA
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by JoeyBlue72(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2022
nairavsdollars:

A dead Wike is a million times better than a living Tinubu!! Wike Will beat Tinubu, up, down, left, right and centre!!! No be by mouth oooo
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by jobgetter(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2022
February 2023 will tell

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2022
None of them is desirable as president, but should Wike be president, IPOB lunatics would be kept in their proper place_the backyard.
Just like he did to them in Rivers.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by dmedicare(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Wike’s has a very good chance. He will win the SE and SS with a landslide. I also think he can get 40% of three SW votes. With a northern Muslim from that NEW as running w, he will get over 60% in the north east and win Sokoto in NW. I think he stand a good chance.

Wike can never win south East.
I rather vote Tinubu than Wike and that is the opinion of most Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by zoedew: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2022
Wike is about to waste his resources. Overtime he built no bridges.

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Babastrong(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2022
Wike cannot defeat ME not to talk of Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Invictuse: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Peter Obi is a Pandora criminal is not fit to be president every other analysis I support wholeheartedly.

Freestainworld:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React / Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari / EFCC Office On Fire, Commission’s Data Centre Worst Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.