Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? (28441 Views)

2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In Presidential Election / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by MT: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2022
nairavsdollars:
If PDP fields Governor Nyesom Wike and APC fields Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, can Wike win?

If one wins the other, Nigerians will still be the losers. Nigeria as a country is suffering from true, intelligent, selfless and genuine leaders. No wonder greater percentage of the citizens have become nomadic across the globe and will do anything to be citizens of another country.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by VIKTO83(m): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2022
Op is a drunk. Do u compare goats with fishes? Ants with worm? There has to be criteria foe comparison.
How can u of all people compare Wike with Tinubu? They are two incomparable entities. It's like comparing New York with Umuahia. Comparing J.Bourg with Ilorin.
In the dream Wike go collect from Tinubu and Saraki joined together from Tinubu and in real life He will collect twice too

3 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Choski78(m): 7:49am On Mar 28, 2022
it will be a political suicide to field this two candidates in an election, a thug and a man on pampers!!
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by ubimagos: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2022
Who born monkey!
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Election in Nigeria is a rigging contest. How else was Buhari able to win a second term? Anyway it’s very possible some idiots voted him again I just thank God For lifting me and my family above the poverty line so they can all go fvck themselves. As for me, I don’t care who wins next.

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by BarrElChapo(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2022
jeminae:
Like for Tinubu
Share for Wike

I want to check something

Quote for none sad
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Mase2020g(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Odin13:
Which mumu question be this ..

Wike Tinubu.. belike caterpillar and golf ..

Me self will vote Tinubu over Wike .. with my people

Na so power cheap?

Power is not given to the famous

Democracy is stupid, Tinubu should go home
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by ccollins(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2022
nairavsdollars:
If PDP fields Governor Nyesom Wike and APC fields Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, can Wike win?
why are you bringing two contestants that are notorious and will not make good leaders. They are not needed
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Ezidimma(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2022
Why not?
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by HardMirror(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Wike will win Dinubu with a landslide but he won't still be the president
let us be honest wike would not be a good candidate o. He would lose terribly. It is better we back ameachi let us forget about party. Tinubu is a criminal and I wonder why people support him. Yes wike and ameachi are theives too but they are better than tinubu. Nigeria is in real mess. See bad options we have to pick from
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by HardMirror(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2022
ccollins:
why are you bringing two contestants that are notorious and will not make good leaders. They are not needed
both would make terrible leaders
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Ceejaytech: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2022
Wike my Man, sure he can but Nigeria election is not always fair it will surely be tampered to favour who offer attractive incentives.
But if it will be a fair one Wike go shift tinubu by far.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by frenzzy2(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2022
Freestainworld:
I am an Easterner, but in all honesty, Wike it's just shouting for nothing, he won't even win in his south-south, the people in the East already hated him so no vote for him that side, I don't want to talk about the west and north because that is a no go area for him, it's even more honourable for PDP to field obi, even though he won't still win, but both the south-south and south-East will vote for him, the only candidate that can dismantle any APC candidate from PDP is Atiku because of his northern effect, influence and popularity. But when we talk of credible candidates from both parties, Osibanjo and Fashola are the real deal in APC, Bat is not fit for the job, he is old and desperate, in PDP Peter Obi is the only choice, others can go to hell.
shey na you dey share d vote
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by opribo(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2022
Tinubu cant win an election in Nigeria today, once they've discovered his stronghold as 'agberos' which he uses to intimidate the electorate. Their powers are in the southwest.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by focus2727(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Wike will win Dinubu with a landslide but he won't still be the president
in wildest dreams not by making noise commissioning 500m road and invite all media houses to come and cover it with billion of naira
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by 0key2: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2022
Tinubu can't be the president of Nigeria neither Wike
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by FlashDboy: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Good job.

I never knew people like you are still in nairaland... Your analysis is balance.

Freestainworld:
I am an Easterner, but in all honesty, Wike it's just shouting for nothing, he won't even win in his south-south, the people in the East already hated him so no vote for him that side, I don't want to talk about the west and north because that is a no go area for him, it's even more honourable for PDP to field obi, even though he won't still win, but both the south-south and south-East will vote for him, the only candidate that can dismantle any APC candidate from PDP is Atiku because of his northern effect, influence and popularity. But when we talk of credible candidates from both parties, Osibanjo and Fashola are the real deal in APC, Bat is not fit for the job, he is old and desperate, in PDP Peter Obi is the only choice, others can go to hell.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Allisgud: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2022
This answer is not for this question,but do u know is person like wike we need to clear Boko Haram bandit Fulani herdsmen from the face of nigrria
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by helinues: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2022
Odin13:

Yoruba man can’t do with abuse curse and insult

Helinues
The Nairaland police and acting prefect.. guy wan make seun consider am for mods

Oya call them for your people

Yoruba man

Tribalist wey hate tribalism.. sad

Mention me only in sensible comments of yours not all this as usual incoherent bunkum

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Blesyn22(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Why are you compaeing Bicycle(W) with Motor Bike(T)

Nada stands a chance.

If APC fields Amaechi and PDP fields Wike he can't.

None of those who has declared intentions to run are my favorite but I'll prefer Saraki vs Osibanjo cool cool
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by juman(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Yes.
It's possible one hundred percent.
Obama won in America.

When Biden came out to contest, I told a neighbour that he cannot win because he started late and was too old.
Alas, he won.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Ournolly: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2022
Fiscus105:

And you think so? Capital No. In real sense, Atiku only putting himself for presidential election for 20 years and not strategizing ok.

Atiku only has his home state governor back him. Atiku only rely on money to win election and nothing more.
Tinubu has everything, he went as far as gotten media,( print and electronic) among other.
Tinubu is actually the one relying on money and attracting hates in many parts of Nigeria which I see as a very poor strategy.
Atiku has over the years built friendships across Nigeria through marriage, business, investment and political bridges.
Atiku for obe has no enemy across Nigeria.

I also do not know what you mean by Tinubu's strategy.
You mean paying pennies to online trolls who are actually attracting more enemies to him?
Visiting money bag politicians that actually do not have control over the masses?
As I said above, Tinubu cannot win serious candidates in the South. He can't win Amaechi or even Peter Obi in the South, the north is the big asteriks here.
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2022
The question should be:

Can Wike defeat Tinubu's cap in an election?

The answer is a capital NO.

1 Like

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Bestbeelieve: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2022
jokas!
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Musauzor(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2022
Both Wike and Bola Tinubu will not even win PDP and APC primaries respectively. They are merely doing both fiscal and physical exercises. Wasted energy
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by ufuosman(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2022
Wike will not see the ticket
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Donaluta(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2022
Tinubu can never be Nigeria president
Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Indispensable85(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2022
AkalaJ:

In a free and fair primary, Tinubu will defeat every other APC aspirant. He is putting in the work and courting those that matter within the party, compared to the other aspirants. On the day of the primary he will floor the others.

You should've added, with wide margin.

2 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Indispensable85(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2022
Easy ride for Tinubu.
The truth is, nobody from the south can match up to Tinubu in this race. The only person that looks like a rival to Tinubu would've been Atiku but I don't know how the south will respond in the polls to an attempt to replace a northerner with another in a pluralistic setting like Nigeria. It's a dilemma for the pdp.

Wike isn't helping matters too by insulting those that would've helped him get votes in the north. Atiku will prefer to work for Tinubu than Wike.

3 Likes

Re: Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? by Okwyjesus(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Wike’s has a very good chance. He will win the SE and SS with a landslide. I also think he can get 40% of three SW votes. With a northern Muslim from that NEW as running w, he will get over 60% in the north east and win Sokoto in NW. I think he stand a good chance.

Not true. IGBOs won't vote Wike including me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General / Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp / Why Buhari Fired AMCON MD, Mustafa Chike-obi - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.