Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent (63234 Views)

Buhari Not In Support Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket For APC - Daily Independent / 8 Lawmakers Refuse To Join Umahi’s Decamping Train To APC - Daily Trust / Why Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso Won’t Return To APC - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Tareq1105: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
okorogodwin4:
Tiilubbbu urchins and skull miners ewedu eating zombies will not like these thread

Tinubu is not bothered by that.

Probably you've not gone through the Electoral Act 2022. The Act doesn't allow anyone to take Oath of office for a particular office more than 2 times. Jonathan took Oath of office for president in 2010 when Yar'adua died and again in 2011.

So, omo okorogodwin4 say something else bcoz we're not as daft as you're.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Spandau: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Clowns keep moving from Amaechi to Jonathan and back to Amaechi. They don’t even know where to stand. Their confusion is so pathetic and sympathetic at the same time grin grin grin

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by kayusely70(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Penguin2:

I wish Jonathan can get the APC ticket so that Tinubu’s karma will be complete.

I wonder how he would feel that the man he maligned so much, gathered his urchins at Ojota to protest against him, went into a dangerous alliance with known bigots and deployed barrage of media propaganda against, would come back to power while he would stand by and watch and do nothing.

I wish this karma can be served on Tinubu.
If wishes were horses!...
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Bimpe29: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
If it happens, then Nigeria will be in serious disarray.

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Olunmercy56(f): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
bennybuhari:
It's because you are poor or haven't tasted power before. If APC ask you to come and be ordinary councillor, I'm sure you will grab it

I'm not and I'll never be like you, you have sold your birthright with 6 yards of Ankara and Semo 5kg lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wow nice one, it will be a welcome development
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by 1859nii: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
it is satanic Islamic party right?
[/s]
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Freebills12: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
duro4chang:
You don minit? What will now be the portion of those who have been crying upandan on nairaland because APC defeated PDP in 2015?

The portion of Igbos will be this which this gentleman narrated as follows : I wish Jonathan can get the APC ticket so that Tinubu’s karma will be complete.

I wonder how he would feel that the man he maligned so much, gathered his urchins at Ojota to protest against him, went into a dangerous alliance with known bigots and deployed barrage of media propaganda against, would come back to power while he would stand by and watch and do nothing.

I wish this karma can be served on Tinubu. Copied
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by duro4chang(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

The portion of Igbos will be this which this gentleman narrated as follows : I wish Jonathan can get the APC ticket so that Tinubu’s karma will be complete.

I wish this karma can be served on Tinubu. Copied
That is your wish, right?
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Syoh: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
If u like abuse each other,Igbo m,Hausa and Yoruba,everybody don enter the wahala
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Jeftliu: 2:08am On Mar 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu presidential ambition is dead and buried

His dirty style of politics back then has all come back to hunt him.......

Karma!

You believed nonsense story because JAGABAN threw that reckless and clueless man out of office please JONATHAN is just a baby who doesn't know anything about Politics God just butter his bread and he abuse all the opportunity that he had he can't even leave his region in a good shape he WAS a Prodigal President
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by JayPeeOham: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2022
APC no fit Jonathan abeg.... He had better remain in PDP or form his own party after ell he's still a youth grin I don't know why nobody is mentioning that undecided
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by ChoCho54(f): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
is APC no more satanic Islamic Amala ewedu party?
It needs Jonathan for fresh air. I will vote for Jonathan if he joins APC.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by ChoCho54(f): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
It seems these Okoros dey mad
All the 200 million Nigerians are qualified to become president except Tinubu and Wicked Wike forgetting they have just 5% voting capacity
Tell that to buhari sending people to beg Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
ChoCho54:
Tell that to buhari sending people to beg Jonathan.
are you also ibo?
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by 1859enn: 3:58am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
are you also ibo?
[/s]
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2022
Odin13:
One Yoruba boy insulted me coz of this.. and abuse igbos
Dsalvo..-abi wetin be that moniker

Yoruba people will sit in ilesha and be talking trash

You tell them truth .. they will abuse and curse just for likes .. while the reality remain unchanged

Don’t understand those people..

Jonathan can’t fall for APC STUPIDITY.

You deserve it because your 'anyone but Yoruba/Tinubu' malevolence is repellent. You all run from one candidate to the next daily in hope you will find the messiah to help you defeat Tinubu.

You, in particular, are the worst with your imbecilic "power must return to the North" noise you disturb us with daily.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Odin13: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

You deserve it because your 'anyone but Yoruba/Tinubu' malevolence is repellent. You all run from one candidate to the next daily in hope you will find the messiah to help you defeat Tinubu.

You, in particular, are the worst with your imbecilic "power must return to the North" noise you disturb us with daily.

Is not sentiments.. is the reality..this is a faceless forum..you don’t know me.. and I don’t know
I don’t do propaganda .. I give you people live information and update.. because somehow I know .
I’m not taunting Yoruba .. but Tinubu and I know my reasons ..

If I tell you power returns to North.. believe it ..

2023 will still prove me right .. no be noise

The west gave the north power on a platter .. nobody wants or likes it ..

But it is what it is..
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2022
Odin13:

Is not sentiments.. is the reality..this is a faceless forum..you don’t know me.. and I don’t know
I don’t do propaganda .. I give you people live information and update.. because somehow I know .
I’m not taunting Yoruba .. but Tinubu and I know my reasons ..

If I tell you power returns to North.. believe it ..

2023 will still prove me right .. no be noise

The west gave the north power on a platter .. nobody wants or likes it ..

But it is what it is..

Have you considered the fact that you are a sadist?

It is obvious you'd rather power return to the North than come South through Tinubu who is one of a very small number of Southerner who can defeat the Northern candidate PDP will present.

You and others, because of ethnocentric pettiness, come here daily to dance excitedly over any news you think is confirmation Tinubu will lose.

I have never seen you talk developmental or progressive politics. All you do is talk about Tinubu and Yorubas negatively and 24/7. That confirms everything one needs to know about you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.