Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent (63232 Views)

Buhari Not In Support Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket For APC - Daily Independent / 8 Lawmakers Refuse To Join Umahi’s Decamping Train To APC - Daily Trust / Why Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso Won’t Return To APC - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by RosyIsBlessed: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
If only Jonathan will reject this offer...
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Ayesolve: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Read this point

"They also said as true democrat, Nigeria needs him at this moment to unite the country."
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gej is not that reckless that he'll join APC.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Penguin2:

I wish Jonathan can get the APC ticket so that Tinubu’s karma will be complete.

I wonder how he would feel that the man he maligned so much, gathered his urchins at Ojota to protest against him, went into a dangerous alliance with known bigots and deployed barrage of media propaganda against, would come back to power while he would stand by and watch and do nothing.

I wish this karma can be served on Tinubu.

Guy, that tinubu of a man, his propaganda against Jonathan, the protest, everything he did in 2015... It's crazt
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by kafeii123: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tareq1105:

It won't work, all na lies.

How can you bring someone 2 months to primary election and you want everybody to accept him as the party candidate?

What happened to those that have been in the party funding it since 2013?

And, if what is morally wrong cannot be politically right, what was the moral behind the gang up against Jonathan in 2015 that led to his defeat?

Fulanis in APC should not allow there hunger for return of power to push them to take such step. Except Baba want to conduct the burial ceremony of the party before leaving.

Lol...I agree with you...but I won't put it off the table....
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by ubimagos: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lies everywhere! We the APC faithful already know our candidate. Goodluck should be giving PDP conditions, instead.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by doshiyad1: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Jonathan will join APC and nothing will happen

Absolutely!

Following!
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by doshiyad1: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by petermichaels(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
THAN MAKE JONATHAN JOIN APC ITS BETTER TINIBU WIN O. I CANT STAND SEEING A GOOD MAN SOILED IN TOTAL DIRT AND FAILURE.
BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING GOOD THAT CAN SURVIVE THIS EVIL PARTY,APC .
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by hollywater: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
GEJ can never join APC i bett with my last card.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Akangbedfacts: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Most foolish post I have ever read in life.
quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=111432834]Tinubu presidential ambition is dead and buried

His dirty style of politics back then has all come back to hunt him.......

Karma![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by ledaman: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Let him join and let see, is disgrace would be monumental undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by AseleAsele18(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
We shall wait to see how this pans out.
Impossibility is nothing in the game of politics
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by YaQsGaYa(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
E no go work like that a beg...Buni president how? He's just like a pupet !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by luluman: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu presidential ambition is dead and buried

Karma!
Is that all you see? Don't you also think that JEG is no different from other politicians that change party to get elevated.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by luluman: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
duro4chang:
So Jonathan still have it in mind to join APC? Na WA oooo!
After all, the highly praised Jonathan is one of them.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Jackson105: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Then be ready to depart Nigeria once Peter Obi is declared the winner next year

grin grin even Obi will slap your head for this nonsense, you said
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by anonimi: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
adelaja70:

Do you know how your end will be? You better watch what you say

I am not a public personality who has been looting the people for decades. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by anonimi: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
teepain:
Please do not deride the late M.K.O, put some respect to that name. Despite his shortcomings as any other human, he paid the supreme price as a prelude to the democracy you and I enjoy today. It is to his credit that Presidency was zoned to the South in 1999 and that led to a minority President in the person of GEJ.

I stated facts, I don’t know what respect has to do with that. Can you please let me know? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Mio pelu obo kankan ja wura. Its a statement of fact.
There is nobody that is saying you should not campaign for your own candidate even if it is Atiku or Obi but stop castigating Tinubu as a Yorubaman,
How many times have you seen Igbos or hausas castigating their kinsmen on this forum even they don't like him and that is why some people are doubting your heritage as omo oni bi niran

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Hubeznigeria(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
stop saying what you have no idea about

If Jonathan cross carpet now to APC and contest under APC platform and win, no court will nollify his victory
Did you read very well before quoting me or you're having comprehension issues since you want to show yourself? The idea is to stop him from defecting to PDP after winning the election.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Carlyboi(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
All the people concocting these tales by moonlight must be living in a fools paradise!

Let’s even assume the so called cabal are that daft and obtuse you think they would just hand Jonathan the APC ticket and he would cruise into the presidency seat...Hahaha some people can be so gullible tho!

The day that happens is the day APC as a party will disintegrate...I would be curious to see on what platform and the political structure and support base Jonathan will ride on to the presidency seat!

If the Northerners(politicians and leaders) know what’s good for them they should stop their stupid political gimmicks if they really wanna keep milking this fat Nigerian cow....they shouldn’t even try pushing their luck and just allow a southern presidency!
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by bilulu(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

And his sins will be washed away, how about all those corruption songs and all?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Deadlytruth(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
mfm04622:
Why do Nigerians find it difficult to think?

There is a law that ban GEJ from ever contesting for the post of Presidency of Nigeria ever again. Has that law been repealed?
Before you comment, just answer this question.
This is the most sensible comment on this thread. I have been waiting to see if any one of the commentators will remember this simple fact but nay! This only further confirms my position that the average Nigerian sufferers short memory, lacks the capacity for deep and critical thinking hence very gullible and therefore vulnerable to inanities and easily taken for a ride. How supposedly educated persons on this thread think Jonathan will fly the flag of any party against an existing constitutional amendment which disqualifies him from ever seeking presidency is what I find amusing. It only shows how powerful sentiments are over reason in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Deadlytruth(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
bennybuhari:
Which law please?
There is actually a constitutional amendment to that effect.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Eriokanmi: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Batam:

There is nobody that is saying you should not campaign for your own candidate even if it is Atiku or Obi but stop castigating Tinubu as a Yorubaman,
How many times have you seen Igbos or hausas castigating their kinsmen on this forum even they don't like him and that is why some people are doubting your heritage as omo oni bi niran
Well, i think that's your opinion in a such as my opinion also remains mine. I've heard Igbos on several occasions lashing out at the imo state governor Uzodinma, okorocha his predecessor too.

I've been around for a while and I couid tell of a clear difference between Pa Awo, Chief Bola Ige and Bola Tinubu in playing leadership roles nationwide. You can imagine an AD member, an opposition and regional party member being an attorney-general in a ruling PDP and all the members accepted him. Tinubu isn't a good representation of us, I reiterate. Those supporting him are only chasing shadows but thats not my business. If you go to the North, you'd have a different opinion of Tinubu from what they say about him. This is where I visit quite often. I just came back from bayelsa, I touched port Harcourt briefly too. You need to hear what people are saying about Tinubu, i couldn't not even say a word. What happened to Fashola? What about Osinbajo? These men pull weight nationwide more than him. They're men of integrity too. Tinubu should have drummed support for these duos. The moment he came out to declare his intention to run, I knew we've forfeited the slot already. See how this man wouid be disgraced at the primary. The worst that could happen is defection. He'd form a new party.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by duro4chang(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Penguin2:

I feel your pain.

And I like it.
It is your pain we feel. You deserve our pity. With all your wailings upandan.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Ebyglamour: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is the kind of news I want to hear in our current state. My PVC would be significant if this happens
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu presidential ambition is dead and buried

Karma!

Good evening everybody. I just opened nairaland this evening and saw this topic.

I don't know how people think. They are just sending false information out to get public opinion on impossibility and the IBOs are excited.

It is a pity that for decades their thinking have not changed. PDP is not discussing with Jonathan, it is APC that is discussing with Jonathan. Has he torn his PDP membership card the way Obj did? Or he was waiting to be made APC Consensus candidate as a PDP member before denouncing his PDP membership. The IBOs are very funny. Who is discussing with Jonathan?

A man who has never been a member of APC or contributed to its success in any form will now be given presidential ticket. That is a lazy and lousy thinking, it is not even a figment of imagination, but hallucinations of mind.

Out of sympathy, Obj begged power brokers in 2014 / 2015 for him to rule. In 2022, no sympathy for him again, he must work to earn presidency. Even in PDP, he can never get that ticket on a platter of gold. Wike and others can never allow him to get 10% of total votes in PDP primary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by kraftysprouts: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He won't be president
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
It is only a lazy, lousy and helpless people or tribe that will place their hope on super human being to fight for them and deliver them from a very powerful contender. As it is, the IBOs don't have hope that PDP can win 2023 presidential election, yet they don't want APC in their States, they said APC is a Yoruba party only to deny that statement when looking for Presidency.

Tinubu is too strong for them the way MKO and Obasanjo are stronger for them. They have no capacity and capability to tackle these people other than blackmailing, propaganda and insult. Now, on Tinubu's case, their expectation is for Buhari to be their savour. It does not work that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.