Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia (30028 Views)

India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russsia / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
gambojimeta:

You are getting it twisted . I do not live in America.

Direct your post to the fake American hoping for the fall of the dollars. He claimed he is an American but also hoping dollar crashes.

Can a Nigerian be hoping that naira crashes more. No be witchcraft and juju be that grin

Anyway. Tinubu for president come 2023!

I wan come America, oya show me road
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by BigBashiru: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
SEGLIZ:

our useless francophone west african neighbours are busy sabotaging the effort being made by west africa to have a unified currency to favour their slave master.

My dear its France thats actually blocked the take off of the eco currency....

Here's proof: https://allafrica.com/stories/201912270309.html#:~:text=The%20French%20move%20breaks%20up,region%20with%20a%20fait%20accompli.

https://african.business/2020/02/economy/battle-over-future-of-west-african-currency/

Even Hollande (former French president) once admitted France is a poor country without its African colonies....

Also ECOWAS is currently controlled by France.

4 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by ken045501: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Useless idiot .. I see you are a weakling because of your statement . Anyone that talks about og is like this is nothing but an idiotic idiot. Shame on you and your mentality . This is what you are going to teach your children .. fool
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by edosignature(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Indians are wise & calculative.

After the "Special Operation," Russians will be more prosperous & those that stood by them at this point will be rewarded with cheaper military, technology & energy this I've seen.

Long live Russia, Long live Vladimir Putin.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by geswith: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
MUHAMUJoko:

You illitrate Nairalander lol , I hope you clowns can pay attention to this � India is supporting Russia because the United States �� supported �� pakistan and �� Russia supported India �� during the india vs Pakistan war.

AS FOR OIL PRODUCTION THE UNITED STATES HAS THE HIGHEST OIL RESERVES IN THE WORLD , JOE BIDEN REDUCE PRODUCTION TO THE MINIMUM BECAUSE OF the so called Climate Change they call it Clean energy..Vison 2029 ..clowns ..Russia is a baby everywhere

The f***king truth India is playing with fire they are at war already with China �� and the only reason the chinese have not taken the land in question is because United States is stopping China , Russia is also a friend to China �� so they will stay out of it .

For you clowns that know nothing about world politics you all posting fake russian propaganda videos here in Nigeria lol Russia is a military made up of Old equipments , before any icbm or hypersonic missiles can reach American main lant a satellite will spot it and it will take seconds to end russia , that why all they got is I Have nuclear weapons lol like your Nuclear weapon can't be crashed mid Air ..Elon Musk Has Satellite hovering the earth orbit over 1000 please stop all this .. Russia have shown they are weak .

Well Said,
but let's not forget that the Greatest mistake anyone can make is to underestimate the Opponent.

2 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by sayusuf(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Its high time we start selling our crude oil in Naira. The war already create energy scarcity and uncertainty in the world.

3 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Svlla: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Stop hyperventilating you're running out of oxygen. Calm your blood pressure and don't collapse on me yet.

Almost everything you typed is rubbish but i had the patience to read through them for the sake of your education

1. USA doesn't have the highest reserve of anything that has to do with energy that's why they opt for hydraulic fracturing (fracking) as OIL and gas soucre. Do you know franking is environmentally degrading, can lead to spillage, mass wasting and eventually earthquakes. As the official town Cryer of climate change, clean energy and top environmentalists that they are they shouldn't be franking...it's one of the campaign mantra Brandon used to ride to power so he's finding it difficult to increase oil and gas production because that will mean more fracking

2.When you mentioned ICBM i know you know little about it. America needs to upgrade those it's minuteman, Russia has done their upgrade long since.

3. America is almost the only country depending on franking for energy source apart from importing uranium from Russia. But Russia, Nigeria, gulf countries get their oil and gas the easy way. And America Shale gas is expensive because of the means of production compare to other LNG.

4. @ Eriokanmi, who told you America is storing gas somewhere don't be deluded. If they were they won't up their production of gas when gas price went up after sanctioning Iran.

5. What are you talking about India and China in geopolitricks undecided

6. If America is sure Russia has old equipment they should go into Ukraine. Russia has been upgrading their equipment for the past 3 decades while America was distracted by liberal and woke ideals. There's no weapon in the world the Russia doesn't have an answer for rather its the Russian weapons The world is looking for an answer. Ever heard of Khinzal missile, Brahmos, S400, S500, T14 armata, Kalibr, Zemledelie auto mining complexes, and other next generation equipment. While America was sleeping these nations (Russia, China) were rising

MUHAMUJoko:

You illitrate Nairalander lol , I hope you clowns can pay attention to this � India is supporting Russia because the United States �� supported �� pakistan and �� Russia supported India �� during the india vs Pakistan war.

AS FOR OIL PRODUCTION THE UNITED STATES HAS THE HIGHEST OIL RESERVES IN THE WORLD , JOE BIDEN REDUCE PRODUCTION TO THE MINIMUM BECAUSE OF the so called Climate Change they call it Clean energy..Vison 2029 ..clowns ..Russia is a baby everywhere

The f***king truth India is playing with fire they are at war already with China �� and the only reason the chinese have not taken the land in question is because United States is stopping China , Russia is also a friend to China �� so they will stay out of it .

For you clowns that know nothing about world politics you all posting fake russian propaganda videos here in Nigeria lol Russia is a military made up of Old equipments , before any icbm or hypersonic missiles can reach American main lant a satellite will spot it and it will take seconds to end russia , that why all they got is I Have nuclear weapons lol like your Nuclear weapon can't be crashed mid Air ..Elon Musk Has Satellite hovering the earth orbit over 1000 please stop all this .. Russia have shown they are weak .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by gambojimeta: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Olatunji1929:
China and India are not fight to death enemy like you want us to believe
I said they were not friend. Not friends doesn't mean enemy.

In addition, China is afraid of Sanctions.

grin

India not ready to meet

25th March, 2022

1 Like

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by DerrickzB: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:
Some people are so stupid on this forum they think the world revolve around US alone and everyone has the same orientation.
Whenever anyone shows their dislike for US policies or hypocrisy, they term you Muslim, terrorist or worst dictator.

When you try to explain the hypocrisy, they remind you that the phone's OS you are using is from American company and as such you don't have right to criticize them or they immediately tell you to choose which visa between Afghanistan or USA.

There are many of those that america is their dream country yet, they don't hesitate to air their opinion when they see western hypocrisy.

Some nairaland Dundee don't understand this, they think only Muslims or terrorist can be against the hypocrisy of the west.

They want USA to have all the power without no check and balance from any other country, how is that different from the dictatorship you all blackmail Russia and north Korea with? For example: US under the administration of Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, the only country to do that, despite not having UN backing, UN couldn't bark nor sanction America for such action because they can't!! Yet you want this country to solely have the power without sharing with other country, that is a kind of indirect dictatorship of the world, common!!!!!!! Get a brain!!!!!!

I don’t know who you are but God will bless you front and for this truth!!! You can’t imagine the hypocrisy of humans here!!! I can’t even shout

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Walkee: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

smh....
you clearly have no idea what resources are. Germany export cars and planes. You can choose not to buy Benz and BMW and buy Toyota, haundei, Ford etc. During serious crisis cars sef will be the last of your concern. The important things are food and oil then gold. If you decide to not buy oil what's your alternative? Are you going to run your car, machines etc on nuclear energy?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by gambojimeta: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thanksful:

I wan come America, oya show me road
You better get your PVC ready for 2023. I already have mine ready.

Tinubu vs Atiku grin

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Druss(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Simple. BRICS. Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa all know what is up. They have always wanted to challenge the dollar. Biden and the US walked into this uppercut.

5 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by gambojimeta: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Walkee:
it's you who don't know what you are talking about. Germany export non-essential things like cars, parts, planes etc. Everybody can live a perfectly normal life without German exports. For instance, Russia can survive perfectly without importing anything from Germany, Germany can't survive without importing from Russia. It is like comparing club owners to farmers. While club owners might make more money, during crisis like the one we're headed for, clubs become useless and farmers become the most important people
Russians are running to USA though and staple food are becoming scarce.

1 Like

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Svlla: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
cocolacec:
Waiting for Naira-Ruble deals.
That will come with grain deals

Nigeria should focus more on asking for Naira on gas deals. Nigeria has the 8th largest gas reserve in the world and the largest in Africa and we're not done exploring....Nigeria gas reserve is increasing by the year and we can also make our currency backed by gas export to Europe. It will strengthen the naira

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by bluefilm: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tommy4576:
1. US/NATO can invade whomever they want, Russia cannot.

2. US/NATO can send weapons to whomever they want, Iran cannot.

3. US/NATO can put military bases worldwide, China cannot.

4. US/NATO can determine who has sovereign rights to security/econ partnerships. India cannot.

That is exactly the type of world the US wants to operate.

Unfortunately for them, it's all over for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Walkee: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
gambojimeta:
and what's this supposed to mean? During coronavirus didn't you see the long lines and empty supermarkets in Europe and USA?
It's normal for people to rush and stock up on food during crisis. Why don't you go back and check now if they are still out of food items

3 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Bignuell(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
obedience4:
Sounds Fair.. But who are India biggest trading partner...
The USA, and the EU..
Even if India trade with Russia without dollar..
It will only short change itself.. Because when it trade with his biggest trading partner the USA and EU India will still have to do it in dollars..
E be like na only you drink sense water this morning. Wtf this people saying, which bargaining power does rupee has

2 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by geswith: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
quote author=teemac01 post=111444490]

try dey understand economics...you will understand that all this is just a show of strength...even the EU with euro currency...them never born them well to say the will stop trading in dollars...if you do that your reserve is as good as useless...the best you can do to stop trading in dollar is to gradually diversify your dollar reserve which will take years...or you havent noticed that when all these countries make these kinds of threats the US itself does not act as if its trembling or anything...yes the currency will take a hit but will not be stopped as a means of payment internationally...smoke and mirrors bro[/quote]

Well Said but let's not forget that Nothing lasts forever.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by pegix(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tommy4576:
1. US/NATO can invade whomever they want, Russia cannot.

2. US/NATO can send weapons to whomever they want, Iran cannot.

3. US/NATO can put military bases worldwide, China cannot.

4. US/NATO can determine who has sovereign rights to security/econ partnerships. India cannot.
us /nato dey ment
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by gambojimeta: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Walkee:
and what's this supposed to mean? During coronavirus didn't you see the long lines and empty supermarkets in Europe and USA?
It's normal for people to rush and stock up on food during crisis. Why don't you go back and check now if they are still out of food items
Is that why some Russians are fleeing to the USA, Finland, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, finland e.t.c. too?

The Russian dude below has Putin to thank grin

1 Like

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by pegix(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
sapientia:

Terrorist how far?

you think EU and USA are like your daddy in Aso Rock abi

No be only only 20 years

Assad?

mitcheww

Edited: All these miscrants quoting me, anyone who actively support the killing of hundreds of people is a terrorist

I don't care what you think about it

Anyday I see you supporting any kind of killings, I will tag you a terrorist
see this mumu

Those that were being killed in donbass werenot humans right

Dem.be goat
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Walkee: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
gambojimeta:

Is that why some Russians are fleeing to the USA and finland too?

The Russian dude below has Putin to thank grin
lmao someone who clearly has Ukraine flag on his twitter name cheesy where are you from sef? You strike me like someone who is very new to using a browsing phone

3 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by newdawn2017(f): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Upworkwriter007:

USA can't lose both india and china.
they can't afford to.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by sapientia(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
pegix:
see this mumu

Those that were being killed in donbass werenot humans right

Dem.be goat

You are the terrorist

Thats the mindset of terrorist

Using excuse of killings to justify killings

1 Like

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by gambojimeta: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Walkee:
lmao someone who clearly has Ukraine flag on his twitter name cheesy where are you from sef? You strike me like someone who is very new to using a browsing phone
Deflection.

You basically ignored the message but made a claim about a Ukraine flag.

What he said is basically true. Putin's Advisor fled and Russia richest man that mentioned that Putin was taking them back to 1917 grin

I will be pissed if I was Russian and I depend on income from financial services like PayPal, visa, MasterCard e.t.c.

You still haven't answered why Russians are fleeing to Georgia, Armenia, USA, Turkey, Finland e.t.c. if their country was so good.

1 Like

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
gambojimeta:

You better get your PVC ready for 2023. I already have mine ready.

Tinubu vs Atiku grin

undecided

Wetin u dey use pvc do for America
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by gambojimeta: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thanksful:

undecided

Wetin u dey use pvc do for America
I never claimed to live in America. Go back and read the thread. I am doing very well in naijeriya grin

2 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Eriokanmi: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Svlla:
Stop hyperventilating you're running out of oxygen. Calm your blood pressure and don't collapse on me yet.

Almost everything you typed is rubbish but i had the patience to read through them for the sake of your education

1. USA doesn't have the highest reserve of anything that has to do with energy that's why they opt for hydraulic fracturing (fracking) as OIL and gas soucre. Do you know franking is environmentally degrading, can lead to spillage, mass wasting and eventually earthquakes. As the official town Cryer of climate change, clean energy and top environmentalists that they are they shouldn't be franking...it's one of the campaign mantra Brandon used to ride to power so he's finding it difficult to increase oil and gas production because that will mean more fracking

2.When you mentioned ICBM i know you know little about it. America needs to upgrade those it's minuteman, Russia has done their upgrade long since.

3. America is almost the only country depending on franking for energy source apart from importing uranium from Russia. But Russia, Nigeria, gulf countries get their oil and gas the easy way. And America Shale gas is expensive because of the means of production compare to other LNG.

4. @ Eriokanmi, who told you America is storing gas somewhere don't be deluded. If they were they won't up their production of gas when gas price went up after sanctioning Iran.

5. What are you talking about India and China in geopolitricks undecided

6. If America is sure Russia has old equipment they should go into Ukraine. Russia has been upgrading their equipment for the past 3 decades while America was distracted by liberal and woke ideals. There's no weapon in the world the Russia doesn't have an answer for rather its the Russian weapons The world is looking for an answer. Ever heard of Khinzal missile, Brahmos, S400, S500, T14 armata, Kalibr, Zemledelie auto mining complexes, and other next generation equipment. While America was sleeping these nations (Russia, China) were rising

Guy, see as you're flexing muscle on top nothing. This Russia must be giving you some fortunes for you to have typed all these gibberish my friend grin . America can do well without Russian oil. Take it or you leave it. By the way, who's talking of shale oil here?

Russia is just 2 points above Nigeria on energy endowment. Russia is such a stupid country who believes so much in their little endowment and uses the proceeds to garner armoury instead of developing their county with it. The ongoing invasion of Ukraine would teach them a lesson because it will take a great toll on their economy as they've invested a substantial sum on munitions, not to talk of the ongoing sactions imposed on them.

Be calming down. Do you know the value of American investment in Gulf oil( AkA American Oil Corporation, AKA Chevron Oil)? Check out the position of Saudi on the list of oil and gas exporters, Canada too. America has invested in Saudi Arabia oil and gas and so, can always fo away with your almighty Russia for gas dependency. I'm not even talking of their reserves back home yet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by BigBashiru: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
sayusuf:
Its high time we start selling our crude oil in Naira. The war already create energy scarcity and uncertainty in the world.

They won't let us...imf and world bank won't let us.... and if we do they might bomb is like they bombed Lybia....

2 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by BigBashiru: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Guy, see as you're flexing muscle on top nothing. This Russia must be giving you some fortunes for you to have typed all these gibberish my friend grin . America can do well without Russian oil. Take it or you leave it. By the way, who's talking of shale oil here?

Russia is just 2 points above Nigeria on energy endowment. Russia is such a stupid country who believes so much in their little endowment and uses the proceeds to garner armoury instead of developing their county with it. The ongoing invasion of Ukraine would teach them a lesson because it will take a great toll on their economy as they've invested a substantial sum on munitions, not to talk of the ongoing sactions imposed on them.

Be calming down. Do you know the value of American investment in Gulf oil( AkA American Oil Corporation, AKA Chevron Oil)? Check out the position of Saudi on the list of oil and gas exporters, Canada too. America has invested in Saudi Arabia oil and gas and so, can always fo away with your almighty Russia for gas dependency. I'm not even talking of their reserves back home yet.

Gathering armoury is more important than development because if Russia is defeated in a war then all the development in Russia goes to whoever conquered them..... same as Nigeria.... Nigeria is not investing in defence enough.... Britain invaded Nigeria in 1856 and in 2022 it can just as easily invade again....

Nigerian minerals went to Britain in 1858 and theu owned it because they conquered. Its because they conquered nigerua that they named vi in lagos after Queen Elizabeth etc..... and that's why they changed the curriculum to teach only white inventors so that ppl grow up with white worship and inferiority complex...m

3 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Eriokanmi: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
BigBashiru:

Gathering armoury is more important than development because if Russia is defeated in a war then all the development in Russia goes to whoever conquered them..... same as Nigeria.... Nigeria is not investing in defence enough.... Britain invaded Nigeria in 1856 and in 2022 it can just as easily invade again....
You're right but who fights war these days when we're interdependent? Only fools do so, my brother. Even with the Russian needless war on Ukraine, see the was the way sanctions are hitting the entire world.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
gambojimeta:

I never claimed to live in America. Go back and read the thread. I am doing very well in naijeriya grin

Ok

I wan sell my PVC.

Presidential election => 20k
House => 15k
Governor => 10k
Total => 55k

I go do Doremi with 25k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IIhan Omar Sworn-In In USA As First Female Muslim Lawmaker (Photos) / Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ / Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.