Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia (30106 Views)

India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russsia / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by darediamond(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tommy4576:
1. US/NATO can invade whomever they want, Russia cannot.

2. US/NATO can send weapons to whomever they want, Iran cannot.

3. US/NATO can put military bases worldwide, China cannot.

4. US/NATO can determine who has sovereign rights to security/econ partnerships. India cannot.
Russia is already Putting an End to That!!

May Putin Live Longer a d May All His Enemies and Senseless Critics Online and Ofline Die Slow Death Like Corona Virus In Jesus Name Insha Allah.

Quate Me A Get Cursed Spiritually.

I do not need to know your real name before Laying you with Unfortunate Curses.

I am DDON.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Righthussle: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tommy4576:

4. US/NATO can determine who has sovereign rights to security/econ partnerships. India cannot.

This is why I dislike the US
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by nedzuby: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

And tell us what the fall of the dollar would do to the Naira and the Nigerian economy?

Easy to see that most have no real knowledge or international politics, trade, or ecomonics.

Did you by chance read or see me mentioned Naira or Nigeria economy here?
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by thundafire: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tommy4576:

without the US the world right now could have been a mess with terrorists
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Boris Johnson and Obiden are now running about to Arab countries and Dbai begging for oil. Dubai that executed 81 innocent people weeks ago. What is the difference between Dubai prince and Putin?
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by bizhop01: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Muammar gaddafi the only leader that determined to enlightened Africans, evil America did everything to make sure Africa remain cage and blind.
Nigeria the largest country in Africa so-called giant of Africa the leaders only good at embezzlement of fund and they are always warriors in their various political parties, What's a useless continent.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by FoolishBoy419: 1:18am On Mar 29, 2022
Masterito:
Yes the same US have admitted invading Iraq was a mistake. How about Russia, do they admit to ever be wrong? Gerrout outa here.

Admitting that it's a "mistake" without putting the perpetrators to justice is like a spit in the face of the world. Only a senseless idiot would take such an "admission" seriously.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by gambojimeta: 5:28am On Mar 29, 2022
News changed.

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by gambojimeta: 5:31am On Mar 29, 2022
China.

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Botlord: 7:08am On Mar 29, 2022
thundafire:
without the US the world right now could have been a mess with terrorists
Who created the terrorists??
Who name them terrorists??

Before commenting here, always know the fact that the world does not start and end with US... Majority of this guys are terrorists to USA but normal people to other countries....

Ciao... kiss

1 Like

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Botlord: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2022
gambojimeta:
China.
India can choose to buy oil and gas with whatever they like, initially the rubbles for oil & gas doesn't apply to them... It's for unfriendly countries and I don't think India and China are part of them...
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by frank155(m): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2022
MUHAMUJoko:

You illitrate Nairalander lol , I hope you clowns can pay attention to this � India is supporting Russia because the United States �� supported �� pakistan and �� Russia supported India �� during the india vs Pakistan war.

AS FOR OIL PRODUCTION THE UNITED STATES HAS THE HIGHEST OIL RESERVES IN THE WORLD

You're joking, right? For someone that claims to know things you still don't know anything.

, JOE BIDEN REDUCE PRODUCTION TO THE MINIMUM BECAUSE OF the so called Climate Change they call it Clean energy..Vison 2029 ..clowns ..Russia is a baby everywhere

The f***king truth India is playing with fire they are at war already with China �� and the only reason the chinese have not taken the land in question is because United States is stopping China , Russia is also a friend to China �� so they will stay out of it .

For you clowns that know nothing about world politics you all posting fake russian propaganda videos here in Nigeria lol Russia is a military made up of Old equipments , before any icbm or hypersonic missiles can reach American main lant a satellite will spot it and it will take seconds to end russia , that why all they got is I Have nuclear weapons lol like your Nuclear weapon can't be crashed mid Air

Are you high? So shooting down the missile somehow stop's it from be nuclear?

..Elon Musk Has Satellite hovering the earth orbit over 1000 please stop all this .. Russia have shown they are weak .
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Masterito(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2022
Ignorance is just your problem. I can't explain further. But know this that US is justice system is way better than Russia and China justice system combined.
FoolishBoy419:

Admitting that it's a "mistake" without putting the perpetrators to justice is like a spit in the face of the world. Only a senseless idiot would take such an "admission" seriously.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by JooEeL(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2022
sapientia:

Terrorist how far?

you think EU and USA are like your daddy in Aso Rock abi

No be only only 20 years

Assad?

mitcheww

Edited: All these miscrants quoting me, anyone who actively support the killing of hundreds of people is a terrorist

I don't care what you think about it

Anyday I see you supporting any kind of killings, I will tag you a terrorist

You are a terrorist supporter too. Your eyes are just closed.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Titogbanski: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Sounds like good news but I am not elated and I think it will come to naught.

The West and its freedoms and liberalism always wins.

They are not just powerful because of Dollar. They are powerful because of freedoms they enjoy, the free press, the election of leaders, the freedom to innovate etc. That is why all the platforms we even use to interact are made by western technology.

The west is so creative and innovative and is always a step ahead. You could only beat them if you understudy and employ the same principles.

A system where one man rules for 22 years and is worshipped like a God, where one man can censor all press and democratic freedoms cannot defeat the free world.

Thousands of Russians, Indians, Chinese, Africans, Asian etc are citizens of Britain, Canada, France, UK, Ireland, Australia and the rest...all contributing their know how and innovations for the betterment of the west. They are comparatively on a moral high ground.

Russia-India-China do not need not have waited for Putin to provoke a needless invasion of an independent country and if this is the rallying point for their economic partnership it is bound to fail very soon.

The world is increasingly becoming a partnership.....war mongers are not welcomed. Nobody should threaten our existence with nukes

1 Like

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by pegix(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
sapientia:

You are the terrorist

Thats the mindset of terrorist

Using excuse of killings to justify killings
what I'm tryna tell u man is that everylife matters

Whether those being shelled by ukranian in donbass

Or.those that will be killed by invading russian

Or those that where falsely invaded by us

So u gotta see it holistically

Not when killing happend on mr A side u go shouting

When the same happens on
U keep d hell shut

No... that's unfair

And for justification of wht u say

There are will always be reason to fight wars

Whether u like it or not

And you may wanna look up what terrorists really mean in ur dictionary...one love man
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by MUHAMUJoko: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Svlla:
Stop hyperventilating you're running out of oxygen. Calm your blood pressure and don't collapse on me yet.

Almost everything you typed is rubbish but i had the patience to read through them for the sake of your education

1. USA doesn't have the highest reserve of anything that has to do with energy that's why they opt for hydraulic fracturing (fracking) as OIL and gas soucre. Do you know franking is environmentally degrading, can lead to spillage, mass wasting and eventually earthquakes. As the official town Cryer of climate change, clean energy and top environmentalists that they are they shouldn't be franking...it's one of the campaign mantra Brandon used to ride to power so he's finding it difficult to increase oil and gas production because that will mean more fracking

2.When you mentioned ICBM i know you know little about it. America needs to upgrade those it's minuteman, Russia has done their upgrade long since.

3. America is almost the only country depending on franking for energy source apart from importing uranium from Russia. But Russia, Nigeria, gulf countries get their oil and gas the easy way. And America Shale gas is expensive because of the means of production compare to other LNG.

4. @ Eriokanmi, who told you America is storing gas somewhere don't be deluded. If they were they won't up their production of gas when gas price went up after sanctioning Iran.

5. What are you talking about India and China in geopolitricks undecided

6. If America is sure Russia has old equipment they should go into Ukraine. Russia has been upgrading their equipment for the past 3 decades while America was distracted by liberal and woke ideals. There's no weapon in the world the Russia doesn't have an answer for rather its the Russian weapons The world is looking for an answer. Ever heard of Khinzal missile, Brahmos, S400, S500, T14 armata, Kalibr, Zemledelie auto mining complexes, and other next generation equipment. While America was sleeping these nations (Russia, China) were rising

Hahhahah you the smallest fowl in Nigeria, now i know why pathetic some youths are you just typed gibberish like this is total cap from an illitrate, go to school you say nah 9 years old Aisha sweet pass .

Usa is the highest producer of crude oil in the world and reduced production because of clean energy

China vs India are disputing a territory that crosses the sea and it had led to so many deaths .
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53062484.amp

America does not want a world war but I dare the Russians to touch an inch of Nato Territory, still and still America has nothing to gain from the war you think it is clowns running the country , Russia has lost more army in this war than america lost in Afghanistan in 20 years ..Russia are the biggest losers of war lost Ussr , iran , Afghanistan, isreal f***kd them up and the arab nations in 7 days lol � �...

I added what i was eating you nigerian ped. 0 file

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Svlla: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
MUHAMUJoko:

Hahhahah you the smallest fowl in Nigeria, now i know why pathetic some youths are you just typed gibberish like this is total cap from an illitrate, go to school you say nah 9 years old Aisha sweet pass .

[s]Usa is the highest producer of crude oil in the world and reduced production because of clean energy

China vs India are disputing a territory that crosses the sea and it had led to so many deaths .
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53062484.amp

America does not want a world war but I dare the Russians to touch an inch of Nato Territory, still and still America has nothing to gain from the war you think it is clowns running the country , Russia has lost more army in this war than america lost in Afghanistan in 20 years ..Russia are the biggest losers of war lost Ussr , iran , Afghanistan, isreal f***kd them up and the arab nations in 7 days lol � �...[/s]

You type like a stuttering kid with poor speech balance and inability to compose a proper sentence. No doubt a fine reflection of your poor education.

It's a shame that people like you have access to the internet
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by MUHAMUJoko: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Svlla:

You type like a stuttering kid with poor speech balance and inability to compose a proper sentence. No doubt a fine reflection of your poor education.

It's a shame that people like you have access to the internet

And you type like an old illitrate ped0. File , I resemble Aisha abi Ode .

Russia only hope is a nuclear weapon which is equivalent to a suicide mission apart from that they are gunners � clown
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Svlla: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Agbaya, I know Aisha is your mother's name but i did not ask you grin grin grin

MUHAMUJoko:

And you type like an old illitrate ped0. File , I resemble Aisha abi Ode .

Russia only hope is a nuclear weapon which is equivalent to a suicide mission apart from that they are gunners � clown
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Svlla: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2022
grin grin grin What's my business with that

Stop misfiring shithead

See what ethnoreligious bigotry has reduced your brain to, so you think if you mention Mohammed then you've struck home a point?

Dumbo, am not even muslim cheesy

But then how would you know when you have shit for brain

MUHAMUJoko:

Eya I did not know ooo hahahah but does not change the fact that pr0phet muhammed is a ped0file..

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by sapientia(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
pegix:
what I'm tryna tell u man is that everylife matters

Whether those being shelled by ukranian in donbass

Or.those that will be killed by invading russian

Or those that where falsely invaded by us

So u gotta see it holistically

Not when killing happend on mr A side u go shouting

When the same happens on
U keep d hell shut

No... that's unfair

And for justification of wht u say

There are will always be reason to fight wars

Whether u like it or not

And you may wanna look up what terrorists really mean in ur dictionary...one love man

I don't think I have ever supported any killings anywhere even in Nigeria

We can condemn USA with Ukraine and still do same to Russia

We can't justify any killings with an excuse that USA and others did same

By the way, terrorism is using any form of violence to infuse fear in other to meet up to demand (concised from true definitions)

What Russia is doing by bombing Ukraine is an act of terrorism and anyone supporting them is indirectly a terrorist.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by pegix(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
sapientia:

I don't think I have ever supported any killings anywhere even in Nigeria

We can condemn USA with Ukraine and still do same to Russia

We can't justify any killings with an excuse that USA and others did same

By the way, terrorism is using any form of violence to infuse fear in other to meet up to demand (concised from true definitions)

What Russia is doing by bombing Ukraine is an act of terrorism and anyone supporting them is indirectly a terrorist.
they wanted it and they got it

It a totally avoidable war
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by MUHAMUJoko: 2:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Svlla:
grin grin grin What's my business with that

Stop misfiring shithead

See what ethnoreligious bigotry has reduced your brain to, so you think if you mention Mohammed then you've struck home a point?

Dumbo, am not even muslim cheesy

But then how would you know when you have shit for brain

Okay i mentioned it again pr0phet muhammad محمد is a ped0file and a f**ker , cry �

The United States is the highest producer of oil in the world cry illitrate

Keep barking like a dog ,watch let me call you up woof! woof !
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Svlla: 4:12am On Apr 01, 2022
MUHAMUJoko:

Okay i mentioned it again pr0phet muhammad محمد is a ped0file and a f**ker , cry �

The United States is the highest producer of oil in the world cry illitrate

Keep barking like a dog ,watch let me call you up woof! woof !

Brain dead mofo grin grin grin
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by MUHAMUJoko: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Svlla:

Brain dead mofo grin grin grin

My dog i was wondering where you are okay i need more woof woof woof!
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2022
Russians are also involved? grin grin the same Russians we are meant to sanction and hate?

Who is fooling who?

Anyway.. if this project goes on the west/EU would want to control the whole thing and in order to take control they will cause conflicts between and within these african countries then take control by installing their own African puppetic leaders.. The EU are coming to Africa now pretending to be friendly these project will end in more wars and terrorisms (gas pipes blowing ups) in Africa and within Africa. The west never does anything that isn't in their selfish interests.

This is a very bad idea.. time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) / President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.