Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia (30101 Views)

India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russsia / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by VULCAN(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
There are very few people who support the deaths in Ukraine so get off your high horse.

What people who see better than you are saying is that this invasion could EASILY have been avoided if Ukraine had a more mature and street smart leader.

Instead they chose a stand up comedian with no capacity for statecraft.

I was going through his kitchen cabinet three weeks ago only to find out that it's filled with TV producers, fellow comedians and former small bit time actors.

Almost all who happen to have US nationality.

My friend, go and sit down. You have no idea what is really going on behind the scenes.

The blood being spilt in Ukraine is based on one man's dick contest with another despite the fact that his dick is one third the size of the other man.

Russia is not at war with Ukraine, Ukraine would not survive a thermonuclear war with Russia- Instead Russia is invading Ukraine and will not back down till Zelenskyy surrenders his stupid desire to belong to a club that he shouldn't by reason of his country's geographical position.

If Mexico agrees that China should set up it's Nuclear weapons close to its borders with US...don't you know what will happen?

sapientia:

Terrorist how far?

you think EU and USA are like your daddy in Aso Rock abi

No be only only 20 years

Assad?

mitcheww

Edited: All these miscrants quoting me, anyone who actively support the killing of hundreds of people is a terrorist

I don't care what you think about it

Anyday I see you supporting any kind of killings, I will tag you a terrorist

4 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
nedzuby:

This will be the beginning of the downfall of America economy if India succeed cos China too will follow and once that is done, dollar will start dropping

And tell us what the fall of the dollar would do to the Naira and the Nigerian economy?

Easy to see that most have no real knowledge or international politics, trade, or ecomonics.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by tamdun: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
rattlesnake:
u must be a muslim
U guys are just stupid
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by tamdun: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
texazzpete:

Only one with zero knowledge of international affairs will write this nonsense

All this shalaye because you people worship dictators.
Point out the false in what he wrote since u know more about international politics
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by gambojimeta: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thanksful:

Ok

I wan sell my PVC.

Presidential election => 20k
House => 15k
Governor => 10k
Total => 55k

I go do Doremi with 25k

You are funny. I like your humour. grin

1 Like

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by bakyboy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Oga dem go sell back their dollar for them in the black market.... Even if people don't want a commodity again it reduces its value
geswith:

quote author=teemac01 post=111444490]

try dey understand economics...you will understand that all this is just a show of strength...even the EU with euro currency...them never born them well to say the will stop trading in dollars...if you do that your reserve is as good as useless...the best you can do to stop trading in dollar is to gradually diversify your dollar reserve which will take years...or you havent noticed that when all these countries make these kinds of threats the US itself does not act as if its trembling or anything...yes the currency will take a hit but will not be stopped as a means of payment internationally...smoke and mirrors bro

Well Said but let's not forget that Nothing lasts forever.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by teemac01(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
bakyboy:
Oga dem go sell back their dollar for them in the black market.... Even if people don't want a commodity again it reduces its value
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Svlla: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Stop spewing shit from your ars.e mahn!

What do you mean by 2 points

Gulf you mention that is now planning to jettison petroldollar for a petrolyuan grin
America has no need for Russia gas and oil but you can't say the same of Europe
Russia account for 30% of crude export, is it this country you want to do without their oil and gas?

And guess what? Their gas is cheap and they have the second largest crude reserve in the world and the largest gas reserve and non is shale.

Eriokanmi:
Guy, see as you're flexing muscle on top nothing. This Russia must be giving you some fortunes for you to have typed all these gibberish my friend grin . America can do well without Russian oil. Take it or you leave it. By the way, who's talking of shale oil here?

Russia is just 2 points above Nigeria on energy endowment. Russia is such a stupid country who believes so much in their little endowment and uses the proceeds to garner armoury instead of developing their county with it. The ongoing invasion of Ukraine would teach them a lesson because it will take a great toll on their economy as they've invested a substantial sum on munitions, not to talk of the ongoing sactions imposed on them.

Be calming down. Do you know the value of American investment in Gulf oil( AkA American Oil Corporation, AKA Chevron Oil)? Check out the position of Saudi on the list of oil and gas exporters, Canada too. America has invested in Saudi Arabia oil and gas and so, can always fo away with your almighty Russia for gas dependency. I'm not even talking of their reserves back home yet.

What reserve are you talking about....a rapidly depleting reserve despite their hydraulic fracturing?

Qatar last week, UAE this week and Saudi Arabia has warned the EU that there's no replacement for Russian gas
Germany minister said that a 24hours disruption of gas will cause an energy crisis in Europe.

And am telling that not just Europe but the whole world

2 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by afroxyz: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Amb1045:
Expecting USA to sanction India soon.

USA will sanction themselves into isolation soon
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by afroxyz: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Svlla:
Stop spewing shit from your ars.e mahn!

What do you mean by 2 points

Gulf you mention that is now planning to jettison petroldollar for a petrolyuan grin
America has no need for Russia gas and oil but you can't say the same of Europe
Russia account for 30% of crude export, is it this country you want to do without their oil and gas?

And guess what? Their gas is cheap and they have the second largest crude reserve in the world and the largest gas reserve and non is shale.

What reserve are you talking about....a rapidly depleting reserve despite their hydraulic fracturing?

Qatar last week, UAE this week and Saudi Arabia has warned the EU that there's no replacement for Russian gas
Germany minister said that a 24hours disruption of gas will cause an energy crisis in Europe.

And am telling that not just Europe but the whole world

Already Asian countries are saying they should be exempted from sanctions because they need Russian crude. US would be caught with their pants down soon

2 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

The gulf nations knew this is their time to act, USA and EU only remember gulf nations during oil crisis.

I just pity Africa leaders that are useless, this war should make our leaders introduce Africa currency and demand all countries to start trading with it.
We have the gold, Diamonds and oil.

It’s 15bcm according to Hungary government and Polish news and even Polish TV said where is USA going to get the gas as they all know that if gas price drop to €50 then USA shales can’t function just like the last time.
Unlike Russia that base the oil price at just €35 while Gulf nations want at least €60.
Saudi economy will crash if oil price hit €40 because they have too many royal families earning money and they don’t have other things like UAE or Russia.

Very Insightful, Some people Just come this life con Enjoy, Even though they aren't spared of their portion of suffering too. But the Money & Resources are there to take care of their Problems.....

4 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Masterito(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lol
Topmaike007:
Wetin concern me with USA my dream country is this country that Putin is fighting, that's why I dislike what there president is doing with the lives of her citizens he is doing what he castigated the donbas for that is using civilian as defense mechanism when he invaded the region and the separatist fired back...
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by BigBashiru: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You're right but who fights war these days when we're interdependent? Only fools do so, my brother. Even with the Russian needless war on Ukraine, see the was the way sanctions are hitting the entire world.

Lol wars are fought because resources are scarce....and will always be fought....did NATO not bomb lybia in 2011 and did is USA not bombing Somalia now?? War will always be here with us....

3 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Fearyourcreator: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tommy4576:
1. US/NATO can invade whomever they want, Russia cannot.

2. US/NATO can send weapons to whomever they want, Iran cannot.

3. US/NATO can put military bases worldwide, China cannot.

4. US/NATO can determine who has sovereign rights to security/econ partnerships. India cannot.
That number 3 dey always vex me

3 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by kushme: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
sapientia:

Terrorist how far?

No be only only 20 years

Assad?

mitcheww

Edited: All these miscrants quoting me, anyone who actively support the killing of hundreds of people is a terrorist

We all are killaz by default grin . lie say, you never kill cockroaches or mosquitoes before..

I hope you gon' tag those who wanna see Lord Putin killed as terrorists, too?...

2 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tommy4576:
1. US/NATO can invade whomever they want, Russia cannot.

2. US/NATO can send weapons to whomever they want, Iran cannot.

3. US/NATO can put military bases worldwide, China cannot.

4. US/NATO can determine who has sovereign rights to security/econ partnerships. India cannot.

They don't invade a democratic state or a country mthat isn't a concerning threat. Venezuela was not invaded.

The countries they invaded are run by dictators with to respect for their own people and neighbours or a threat.

Ukraine was/Is not a threat to Russia. They haven't joined NATO and not planning to. They are free to join EU for economic support.

Russian invasion was completely unprovoked and unnecessary. Everybody has said so except some putin/East ass licking blacks in Nigeria who the East don't even care about. undecided

2 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Iamsalis: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2022

[b]
[b]I just pity Africa leaders that are useless, this war should make our leaders introduce Africa currency and demand all countries to start trading with it.

We have the gold, Diamonds and oil. [/b]

Peter Koenig, a renowned economist, geopolitical analyst and former World Bank employee, said in a recent interview that Gaddafi was certainly not killed for humanitarian reasons but because he wanted to empower Africa.

“He had a plan to create a new African Union, based on a new African economic system. He wanted to introduce the Gold Dinar to back African currencies, so they could become free from the dollar. He wanted to protect Africa’s vast natural resources from the Western looting. The imperialist eliminated him,” said Koenig.

Other theorists claim that Gaddafi also wanted to detach his oil sales from the US dollar, which would mean no more trading hydrocarbons in US dollars. The Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries established a rule in the early 1970’s that all oil should be traded in US dollars.

The idea was that other African and Middle Eastern oil and gas producers would have followed suit. In fact, Iran already hatched a plan in 2007 to introduce the Tehran Oil Bourse, where anyone could trade hydrocarbons in currencies other than the US dollar. That idea came to a sudden halt, when the United States of America started accusing Iran of harbouring weapons of mass destruction, an accusation which was never verified but was confirmed by the 16 most prominent US security agencies and later also by the UN body for nuclear safety, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), in Vienna. While conspiracies are very difficult to prove, many theorists feel that Washington needed a pretext to stop the Tehran Oil Bourse, which would have decimated the need for dollars, and thereby most probably would have meant the end of the dollar hegemony.

1 Like

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Topmaike007(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Masterito:
Lol
I so much love khiv I swear..I nearly travelled down there last year but las las everything don turn upside down
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Iamsalis: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
perambulator:

Ghaddafi wanted to and they killed him

Peter Koenig, a renowned economist, geopolitical analyst and former World Bank employee, said in a recent interview that Gaddafi was certainly not killed for humanitarian reasons but because he wanted to empower Africa.

“He had a plan to create a new African Union, based on a new African economic system. He wanted to introduce the Gold Dinar to back African currencies, so they could become free from the dollar. He wanted to protect Africa’s vast natural resources from the Western looting. The imperialist eliminated him,” said Koenig.

Other theorists claim that Gaddafi also wanted to detach his oil sales from the US dollar, which would mean no more trading hydrocarbons in US dollars. The Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries established a rule in the early 1970’s that all oil should be traded in US dollars.

The idea was that other African and Middle Eastern oil and gas producers would have followed suit. In fact, Iran already hatched a plan in 2007 to introduce the Tehran Oil Bourse, where anyone could trade hydrocarbons in currencies other than the US dollar. That idea came to a sudden halt, when the United States of America started accusing Iran of harbouring weapons of mass destruction, an accusation which was never verified but was confirmed by the 16 most prominent US security agencies and later also by the UN body for nuclear safety, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), in Vienna. While conspiracies are very difficult to prove, many theorists feel that Washington needed a pretext to stop the Tehran Oil Bourse, which would have decimated the need for dollars, and thereby most probably would have meant the end of the dollar hegemony.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by torqque7(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
They have always been snitches
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by musicwriter(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

The gulf nations knew this is their time to act, USA and EU only remember gulf nations during oil crisis.

I just pity Africa leaders that are useless, this war should make our leaders introduce Africa currency and demand all countries to start trading with it.
We have the gold, Diamonds and oil.

It’s 15bcm according to Hungary government and Polish news and even Polish TV said where is USA going to get the gas as they all know that if gas price drop to €50 then USA shales can’t function just like the last time.
Unlike Russia that base the oil price at just €35 while Gulf nations want at least €60.
Saudi economy will crash if oil price hit €40 because they have too many royal families earning money and they don’t have other things like UAE or Russia.

Indeed, African leaders are very dumb. You'll think by this time we'll be talking about a continental African currency, continental payment card, and mechanisms to trade among ourselves as opposed to always shipping our products overseas even when a fellow African country needs it.

But then Muamah Ghadafi saw the vision. That's what Ghadafi was preaching to African leaders throughout his lifetime once he studied the West but we're dumb to understand. And that's why they killed him.

3 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by obedience4(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Topmaike007:
so you think you Know Better than there finance Minister that decide to trade in Rubble

Sorry Sir, am just making a sensible point..
Will India not still trade with the USA and EU..??
And it will still be dollar

1 Like

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Aaay: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
When you have a nation with a billion population you will want to do anything to survive

Nigeria control your population to avoid 100 % poverty rate

2 Likes

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
gambojimeta:

You are funny. I like your humour. grin

Anything less than that, I am voting the candidates less likely to win

grin

1 Like

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Bizibi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
seunny4lif:
Hungary PM already said if Russia insist on Ruble payment then Hungary and EU don’t have other option than to pay even when some of them are saying they will not pay but they will pay it especially Hungarians will not dead because of Ukraine war and Hungary will not be drag into any war.

Russia exports 175B gas to EU and Biden only promises was around 40B, and even USA need to import from maybe Iran, Venezuela and Russia to make up that number because if oil price drop to €45 then USA can’t produce gas with Shale.
interesting times....look at how the prime minister of Ukraine is nagging about the west. I still can't believe that man didn't know he was being used.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Bizibi(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
sapientia:

Terrorist how far?

No be only only 20 years

Assad?

mitcheww

smh....
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by seunny4lif(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bizibi:
interesting times....look at how the prime minister of Ukraine is nagging about the west. I still can't believe that man didn't know he was being used.
Na mumu dey worry am
Georgia learnt their lesson and that the reason Georgia said they can’t impose sanctions on Russia
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by Bizibi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

Na mumu dey worry am
Georgia learnt their lesson and that the reason Georgia said they can’t impose sanctions on Russia
when everyone was clapping for the prime minister I just shook my head in pity. That man is not a politician at all.....he should just agree to secede a part of Ukraine to russia and lick his stupidity.

As for Africa infact make I nor talk,I don vex tire. I am still angry that Nigeria lost huge projects because of politics, stupid set of idiots.
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by MUHAMUJoko: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
frowland:

Beer palour sort of ranting. Everyone is an expert here.

Prophet muhamed ped0 file type of thinking you got
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by MUHAMUJoko: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
nomenclature:
Well done rambo........american movies has destroyed this one memory.

Google the first man to be on space

You know how many satellites rush owns in space?

Was it not america that was complaining that China is crowding Space with too many satelites

https://spacenews.com/spacex-passes-2000-starlink-satellites-launched/

I don't blame you Nigeria has blockd your illitrate brains lol

Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by caracas: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
wink2015:
HISTORY BOOKS IS ABOUT TO RE-WRITTEN ABOUT THE AMERICAN DOLLARS.

This International currency is about to be buried due to the Russian vs Ukraine crisis.

Nothing last forever.

America is already loosing its global status to China.

China, India, Russia are beginning to develop new mechanism that will completing put American monopoly in a downgraded levels.

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS ALREADY LOST IT.

What a pity !
Dumb heads every where
I don’t think you understand what it means to be God’s own country……
AMERICA WILL CONTINUE TO DOMINATE THE WORLD TILL THY KINGDOM COME……
Re: India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia by caracas: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Elvictor:
grin

I thought the world is against Russia, oh, I forget, the international community is just US and UK and their lapdogs in EU.

Oh, sorry.
So in your warped head who is openly supporting Russia?China is silent, India is playing safe,
Who else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) / Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.