Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? (1326 Views)

PDP , Others Panicked At Bola Tinubu Popularity In The North After Kano Rally / Bola Tinubu Popularity In The North Sends Shock Waves To Atiku And PDP / Jonathan’s Consensus Candidacy And Tinubu’s Popularity Tops APC Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Risentouch(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2022
After the just concluded APC national convention, it looks like the most talked about person to replace Buhari at the moment is Amaechi.
Even though he claims not to be interested in it but we all know you can't take politicians by their words, they can change at any given time.
Although I don't believe the the rumour that Amaechi is Buhari's preferred successor but there are things I am considering here.

1, Buhari said he doesn't want to announce his favorite yet due to fear of elimination.

2, Malami is fighting hard to ensure that the section 84(12) is removed from the constitution prohibiting appointed officials from contesting for an election while serving.

3, The just concluded convention only favored SE/SW. Could this be a strategy to favour SS with the presidency?

NB: The above analysis is just based on my personal opinion, not for purpose of attacking any individual, you can add yours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by MonkeyMods(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2022
A very diplomatic and tactical approach is being used to depose Tinubu and his long life presidential ambition....

Amaechi's denial of having any presidential ambition is one very glaring even to a teary eye

I was born and grew up partly in the North. I can tell you for free that an average Hausa man prefers an Igbo man to a yoruba man

Forget all this online and tribal hullabaloo. Hausa will not cede power to the SW

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by joyandfaith: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2022
Risentouch:
After the just concluded APC national convention, it looks like the most talked about person to replace Buhari at the moment is Amaechi.
Even though he claims not to be interested in it but we all know you can't take politicians by their words, they can change at any given time.
Although I don't believe the the rumour that Amaechi is Buhari's preferred successor but there are things I am considering here.

1, Buhari said he doesn't want to announce his favorite yet due to fear of elimination.

2, Malami is fighting hard to ensure that the section 84(12) is removed from the constitution prohibiting appointed officials from contesting for an election while serving.

3, The just concluded convention only favored SE/SW. Could this be a strategy to favour SS with the presidency?

NB: The above analysis is just based on my personal opinion, not for purpose of attacking any individual, you can add yours.

Presidency is going to SS. My guess.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Shalommy(f): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Oopss.. Roadside politicians. Chaiii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Tetrahedron: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2022
undecided Popularity you say?
You meant to say “infamous”

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by SwissMass: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
A very diplomatic and tactical approach is being used to depose Tinubu and his long life presidential ambition....

Amaechi's denial of having any presidential ambition is one very glaring even to a teary eye

I was born and grew up partly in the North. i can tell you for free that an average Hausa man prefers an Igbo man to a yoruba man

Forget all this online and tribal hullabaloo. Hausa will not cede power to the SW

The bolded is a joke right? Even an idiot knows the North does not trust Ibos. How can you make such a statement with a straight face? Yeye!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by MonkeyMods(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Siwel25:

The bolded is a joke right? Even an idiot knows the North does not trust Ibos. How can you make such a statement with a straight face? Yeye!

I did not write my comment with a small letter 'I' so correct that first before I respond to your stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Truthisunique3: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2022
You are smart

Amaechi once said he doesn't like money so you don't take most of his jokes seriously

The handwriting is getting clearer by the day it is him so he needs to douse tention

(1) A man who is about winding off his time as minister is given tighter state security from the president

This is already proof he is protecting him from elimination that buhari once talked about

(2) He says he doesn't have money same week buhari says apc NEC shouldn't give ticket to money bags

(3) He successfully installs his candidate as apc NEC head

These are just the latest moves in this game of thrones and moves are what determine who wins apc ticket not noise

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Fidinno(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2022
f
Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Indispensable85(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Siwel25:

Sometimes I dey wonder d kind of people wey dey dis nairaland.
Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Jogs1900: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Tinubu may not be the preferred APC presidential candidate neither is Amaechi.
The APC chairman (Adamu) is of Npdp block which Amaechi belongs to.
The same political block can't be in charge of party and government in APC.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by redsun(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Do you mean notoriety? He has never been popular, rather he has always been a notorious gangster like the rest of Nigerian highly successful political kingpins.
Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Jagaban popularity na only for nairaland and ein media houses. Jagaban na showman. The guy Sabi to act film wella. Baba understand how to overhype himself to the point wen ein people dey believe say him pass God. See as him rush go snap picture with Adamu wen him confirm say na Adamu be chairman. Dem don suck am like orange throw am for gutter since. Jagaban dey as popular as him title as national leader dey

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Donshegxy10(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Malami is fighting for his personal ambition to become a governor.

Did you watch tinubu's arrival at the convention?

No matter the picture mischief makers are trying to paint, by picking anyone but tinubu.

They all know and are scared that JAGABAN is always ahead of them in thinking, strategy and implementation.

6 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Truthisunique3: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Jogs1900:
when have your opinion ever mattered to buhari

Northern leaders have already predicted npdp taking over apc even before convention

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/ex-pdp-members-likely-to-take-control-of-apc-after-convention-says-hakeem-baba-ahmed/

Acn group was largely compensated with vp speaker and Chairman at the last regime

So nothing wrong if npdp get president and Chairman while acn would go drag for senate president or speaker
Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Donshegxy10:

No matter the picture mischief makers are trying to paint, by picking anyone but tinubu.

They all know and are scared that JAGABAN is always ahead of them in thinking, strategy and implementation.

Egbun you still dey sleep. Wen morning reach I go wake you show you d newspaper. Na den you go know say na 9am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Donshegxy10(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Egbun you still dey sleep. Wen morning reach I go wake you show you d newspaper. Na den you go know say na 9am

people like you will change tune very soon.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Jogs1900:

D same way dem use mago mago play una till Adamu collect chairmanship na de same way dem go use consensus give president ticket to pesin wen him name no be Ade or Ola

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Donshegxy10:

people like you will change tune very soon.
No worry na still 3am sleep still dey your eye. Wen morning knack I go wake you

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Risentouch(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Donshegxy10:

How are you sure of your claim that Malami is gunning for governorship or is this one your roadside politics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Risentouch(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Jagaban popularity na only for nairaland and ein media houses. Jagaban na showman. The guy Sabi to act film wella. Baba understand how to overhype himself to the point wen ein people dey believe say him pass God. See as him rush go snap picture with Adamu wen him confirm say na Adamu be chairman. Dem don suck am like orange throw am for gutter since. Jagaban dey as popular as him title as national leader dey

You are too funny.. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Donshegxy10(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Risentouch:

How are you sure of your claim that Malami is gunning for governorship or is this one your roadside politics?

one of YOUR.....

If you are not aware of this then you dont know anything about nigeria politics, he has been playing the local game for a while, his posters are all over, he and his close associates has never for once denied unlike some people denying that they are not running.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Risentouch(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Donshegxy10:

one of YOUR.....

If you are not aware of this then you dont know anything about nigeria politics, he has been playing the local game for a while, his posters are all over, he and his close associates has never for once denied unlike some people denying that they are not running.

Since I don't know, bring your proof or credible source to back up your claim.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Donshegxy10(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2022
Risentouch:

Since I don't know, bring your proof or credible source to back up your claim.[color=#006600][/color]

internet is your friend.

Watch journalist hangout, arise interviews, politics today, you will be getting information from the horses mouth.
Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Risentouch(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Donshegxy10:

internet is your friend.

Watch journalist hangout, arise interviews, politics today, you will be getting information from the horses mouth.

I hope you know you didn't made any point.

Just give me one proof. Rumoured or fact that he has shown interest in contesting for governorship.
Or let me ask you again; it's this one of your roadside politics?
Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Donshegxy10(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Risentouch:

I hope you know you didn't made any point.

Just give me one proof. Rumoured or fact that he has shown interest in contesting for governorship.
Or let me ask you again; it's this one of your roadside politics?

i want to believe you have check the papers, or nairaland front page.

You dont make silly remarks to those who have information that you dont have.

Because you dont know does not mean that the other fellow is wrong.
Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by NnamdiAzikiwe: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2022
MonkeyMods:

I was born and grew up partly in the North. I can tell you for free that an average Hausa man prefers an Igbo man to a yoruba man

Is that why they massacred your people like rats in the war grin

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by paracolaxnear1: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jagaban Borgu
Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by stainedanisus1: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu is the answer.
Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by cuddlyaplasta4: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by bicoloratrite9: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi will be the president no matter what. Again, jagaban till eternity

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Evidence That Shows That Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Africa (fact). / Peter Obi The Man Who Never Became the President Of Nigeria~pictures / Let's Vote For Peter Obi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.