Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? (1336 Views)

PDP , Others Panicked At Bola Tinubu Popularity In The North After Kano Rally / Bola Tinubu Popularity In The North Sends Shock Waves To Atiku And PDP / Jonathan’s Consensus Candidacy And Tinubu’s Popularity Tops APC Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by islandsscotch8: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , on your mandate forever.
Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Trustedhands: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
MonkeyMods:
A very diplomatic and tactical approach is being used to depose Tinubu and his long life presidential ambition....

Amaechi's denial of having any presidential ambition is one very glaring even to a teary eye

I was born and grew up partly in the North. I can tell you for free that an average Hausa man prefers an Igbo man to a yoruba man

Forget all this online and tribal hullabaloo. Hausa will not cede power to the SW
Hausa trust ibo over Yorùbá? Bold of you to think Haúsá would forget in a hurry how the Civil War went. What disgusts me is that some braindead idiots like you liked your post as if it can ever be true.
Re: Is Tinubu's Popularity Reducing? by Risentouch(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Donshegxy10:

i want to believe you have check the papers, or nairaland front page.

You dont make silly remarks to those who have information that you dont have.

Because you dont know does not mean that the other fellow is wrong.

Why do you love romancing fake news and rumours...
Hope you checked this one too

https://independent.ng/2023-malami-speaks-on-running-for-kebbi-governorship-election/

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Osinbajo Was Acting President For 51 Days / Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters / Help! Tinubu Is Missing - Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.