Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,700 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Video: Only Useless Women Ask For Transport Money – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Only Useless Women Ask For Transport Money – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (474 Views)

“Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred / Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Only Useless Women Ask For Transport Money – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo by Antoeni(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Pastor Mildred Okonkwo of David’s Christian Centre, (DCC), has described as ‘useless’, women who ask men for transport money.

The clergywoman who is married to Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo, made the statement during a recent sermon in church.

She advised single men to not marry a lazy girl, especially the type that ask them for transport fare.
According to Pastor Mildred, whenever a lady says that it is a man’s duty to give her money for transport, it re-enforces the idea that she is a poor girl.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jayythedope/status/1507984990130380801?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1507984990130380801%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.correctng.com%2Fvideo-only-useless-women-ask-for-transport-money-pastor-mildred-okonkwo%2F

Re: Video: Only Useless Women Ask For Transport Money – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo by Flexherbal(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Video: Only Useless Women Ask For Transport Money – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo by Antoeni(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2022
Why I got divorced!

Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa.... NAKED!

1 Like

Re: Video: Only Useless Women Ask For Transport Money – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo by qekng40(f): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Married woman don drop quote grin
Re: Video: Only Useless Women Ask For Transport Money – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo by Amotolongbo(f): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2022
Pastor Mildred Okonkwo of David’s Christian Centre, (DCC), has described as ‘useless’, women who ask men for transport money.
Absolutely.

If one wants to visit one’s female friend, does one ask from her the transport fare?
It isn’t ok going for unnecessary visit. If you must visit a man, you must have all the money to cater for your transport and other things. Having this mentality will prevent one from frivolous visits cos one knows what one will be losing and sacrificing.

If the man is willing to give without requesting, no crime in collecting. Before you can request for transport fare from a man, you both should have gone far in the relationship and not the first date.

1 Like

Re: Video: Only Useless Women Ask For Transport Money – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo by silvoclaira: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Antoeni:
Why I got divorced!

Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa.... NAKED!
Doomed grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: Only Useless Women Ask For Transport Money – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo by Antoeni(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Now let's take it back to the story of Isaac and Rebecca.

When Abraham was looking for wife for his son, he gave his servant transport fare to go and look for wife for his son.

Abraham as well gave his servants gifts and other valuable things to bring this wonderful woman.

So sis, where's your Bible reference for this quote?
Re: Video: Only Useless Women Ask For Transport Money – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo by Antoeni(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Facts facts facts... I love this woman... A woman who is overdependent on a man for a simple thing as transport fare is not a virtuous woman and not fit to be a responsible man's helper.
Re: Video: Only Useless Women Ask For Transport Money – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yeah, men should instead marry a hardworking witch that has all the means to transport herself from wherever she was to wherever she wants to go.

What a bunch of jokers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! / Uneducated Ladies Looking To Marry Graduates Are Wicked - Apostle Suleiman / Amazing Grace Messages 2022: Dealing With Invisible Battles By Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.