Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

When Last Did You Listen To Radio. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Last Did You Listen To Radio. (12687 Views)

Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? / When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Kingsley1000(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
9ja info Lagos
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Knows12(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
I need work pls.. hunger want kill me here. and if u no get work, pls bless me with anything, I will appreciate it.. I'm a beggar, yes I know, just forgive me..
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Dearlord(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chai !! My Radio has divorced me .
I can't remember I listened to her.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by harmony75: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
I love my radio.. I can't do without it, inspirationfm, coolfm, Lagos talk, naijafm wazobia ❤️
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by nams77: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
dollynnn:
I can't even remember
Last Saturday.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kenog4real:
I remember back then in secondary school. We use to have this portable radio called palito. Having one then shows you are big boy. That was before the advent of Walkman grin grin. We love to listen to some of the loving radio stations programs then especially in the night. When we left school, some continues to listen with their phone as palito and Walkman dependa on one having to buy batteries every time. But as the year goes by and there is advancement in almost everything, I personally that love to stay awake to listen to those loving programs with the classic musics and also listen to sport news especially on Monday morning from different stations even though I watched all the weekend matches found it a little boring to listen to radio programs now.

So guys with the radio app coming with every of the phones we use now, when last did you listen to Radio.

Pretty much every day.

At least, a car radio is still a radio.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Maxxim: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Once in a while, na Joyce dey make me listen to Naija info

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Zico777(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
nams77:

Last Saturday.
Presently listening to one!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Charx122: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kenog4real:
I remember back then in secondary school. We use to have this portable radio called palito. Having one then shows you are big boy. That was before the advent of Walkman grin grin. We love to listen to some of the loving radio stations programs then especially in the night. When we left school, some continues to listen with their phone as palito and Walkman dependa on one having to buy batteries every time. But as the year goes by and there is advancement in almost everything, I personally that love to stay awake to listen to those loving programs with the classic musics and also listen to sport news especially on Monday morning from different stations even though I watched all the weekend matches found it a little boring to listen to radio programs now.

So guys with the radio app coming with every of the phones we use now, when last did you listen to Radio.

Funny listening to radio apart from music is really more educative and interactive than it used to be
I listen to radio almost every time regardless of being armed with a smart phone.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Bashnigga(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Never used mine.. Prefer to read News online than listening to it from radio
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by dododawa1: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
LOL, Nigerians are too busy due to BUHARI hardship.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by dominique(f): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
This morning when taking my kids to school. They were doing some form of quiz competition where callers answer as many questions in 15seconds. One of the questions was "Italy won the 2018 world cup true or false?" the caller said true and the host said she's correct shocked. Italy wey no qualify for that world cup, couldn't the presenter have just consulted Google? These OAPs can disgrace themselves anyhow, with their annoying fake phonéẹ́

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by zicoraads: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
This morning. Only thing making me to listen to radio is because I drive. My car is the only place I listen to the radio.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
My job description includes me listening to radio 24/7 grin grin
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by sixtus3606(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kenog4real:

To and Fro work. Every weekdays (Eko Fm). On weekends, bluetooth MP3
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Maximus85(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kenog4real:

Can't do without it. I listen to stations all around the world. I am an addict of Radio dot Garden
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by fitinwell: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
Online FM Radio
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by carl90(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
I am radio freak.
I listen to the radio everyday to get the latest news,gist,information and latest music (whether old school or current music just released the day before)
Let me list the stations ,all based in Lagos,in the order they are arranged on my phone

Urban fm
Raypower fm
Metreo fm
Classic fm
Smooth fm
Rhythm fm
City fm
Top radio
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by duality(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kenog4real:

Today on my way to work.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by DICKstractor: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
I listened to it when I lost my android phone and I got a small Nokia phone
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by matm: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
I listen to the radio for news and at times for educative programmes.
But radio programmed are becoming boring sometimes as some presenters use it as a medium of imposing their selfish beliefs on listeners.Eithet he/she is talking about wife or husband or gossip thing .
That's why I often tune to BBC where u will listen to documentaries about new inventions,planets, current live political news etc.
But in naija, its either traditional medicine is being advertised, or one nonsense crew will be there sharing his/her self opinionated family matter talks,bed room talks dt can't help one see beyond his nose internationally.
If naija radio programmes could be upgraded to broadcast science. technology, research,national and international politics in details etc, young people, smart minds and students will become their fans.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Tunagee(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
97.3 classic and 98.1 smooth Fm still slamming
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by sylva1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Not sure there's a single day I don't listen to radio. I started listening to radio way back and can't just stop now. It's now part of me. Early morning paper review programs on Nig info fm and Inspiration fm sets the day on a right foot for me!
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Johel(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kenog4real:

Almost every day.... it's interesting listening to radio.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Kaymansion(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Always listen to radio for verified news and some pillow talk programs in the night
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by SamgoldBaba: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
I do every time I got the chance
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by VirileNelly2420: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kenog4real:

Can't remember d last time I failed to listen to radio d whole day.
My phone makes it so easy, with my earpiece on my ear.
I listen to 7.am news, den news paper review by 8.am...
On Mondays and Wednesdays by 9.am, I listen to peoples congress where contemporary political issues are discussed.

So interesting listening to political commentators, party loyalists, etc deliberate on political issues and banter along.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
I always listening to every channel on the radio but favorite channel is music channel 88.7 and 90.5 that is akwa ibom channel
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
I developed phobia for radio nigeria and NTA just after hearing Buharis EndSars speech.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by bonnyhope: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
How can I live without Nigerian.Info fm

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by obamartins(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Can't do without my Power of Worship Radio app. It keeps me going every day. I am so addicted that i use VPN to access it everyday.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by emysmile: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
This afternoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) / Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / Rema - “Dumebi” (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.