Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

When Last Did You Listen To Radio. - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Last Did You Listen To Radio. (12686 Views)

Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? / When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Kajaard: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
I listen to traffic radio 96.1 anytime I have something to do on the mainland and need to drive from the Island down there. Because of the chaotic Lagos traffic situation.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Cousin9999: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yesterday. I have an app that lets me listen to stations all over the world. I use it for occasional casual listening.

But until I found that app, I hadn't listened for years, unless you count podcast and BBC content. I still get most of my music and other content elsewhere. Radio just can't compete, and hasn't for a long time.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Bbbw: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Everyday
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by spencekat(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fortune109:

If you have a car you would listen to Radio almost everyday grin
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by rippa(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kenog4real:
I remember back then in secondary school. We use to have this portable radio called palito. Having one then shows you are big boy. That was before the advent of Walkman grin grin. We love to listen to some of the loving radio stations programs then especially in the night. When we left school, some continues to listen with their phone as palito and Walkman dependa on one having to buy batteries every time. But as the year goes by and there is advancement in almost everything, I personally that love to stay awake to listen to those loving programs with the classic musics and also listen to sport news especially on Monday morning from different stations even though I watched all the weekend matches found it a little boring to listen to radio programs now.

So guys with the radio app coming with every of the phones we use now, when last did you listen to Radio.
Radio keh
Problems for Nigeria too much
I can't even remember the last time I watched anything outside football on tv. If I'm not with my phone, I'm with my laptop writing coding
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Dayotheeone(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
junbi:
Every day undecided Classic fm Nigeria info Lagostalks
You know your stuff!!!
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Treasure17(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Radio and I are inseparable.
Nigeriainfo
Top radio
Lagostalks
Inspiration FM all in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by calabaman(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Since the days of palito radio,

Except in motion- I never listen to the radio.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Dollarremix(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Na so I hear o. The guy is good
Over good.na him program I dey hear now
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by kingsolomon2020(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
99.3 nigerian info fm . A trier will convince you trust me. Thank me later
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by junbi(f): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
kernniejay:

Correct babe. My person. Your head set wella grin

Thanks smiley
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by junbi(f): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dayotheeone:

You know your stuff!!!

I do smiley Thanks

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by emaderocha(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Waoohhh,I can't remember a day I did not listen to radio,here in warri,we have nice programs on radio,we have MELODY FM(state own),CROWN FM,KPOKO FM,MEGA FM,RIZE FM,WARRI COMMUNITY FM,QUEST FM,radio is fun to listen to.I guess it Is also because most time at work,am sitting and on my own...
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Silentgroper(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
real777:
Radio is life. Everyday for me. You hardly find a nigerian girl or lady listening to radio except maybe mass communication students for IT purposes.

If you manage to see a Nigeria girl tune to a radio station, it is nothing else other than those childish relationship programs presented by mass comm undergraduates / corpers lolz

I'm addicted to ITV radio (Independent Radio) for 25 years now especially programs like: man around town, people talk to people, rush hour, etc.... Many years ago, it was BBC / VOA I listen to via transistor radio. I detest the so called naija jams played on radio. They are meaningless noise to me. Play local high life music instead.

Radio is one of the reasons northerners are wiser than southerners politically & agriculturally.
Wetin dz one dey talk nw..
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by abeliver: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
every single day...this my neighbor will on his speaker by 5:00 till he comot go work by 10:00

then he resume by 3:00 till 8:00 pm
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by komodapson(m): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
LilyColin:
I'm currently listening to Agidigbo 88.7fm
U must be living in ib city?
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by officialfestus(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Daily
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by luizpippo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Every week day i listen to Newspaper headlines and political platform on raypower.

While on weekends, i listen to Football live on Brilafm or EPL commentary on Beatfm.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Heyzed87(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kenog4real:
I remember back then in secondary school. We use to have this portable radio called palito. Having one then shows you are big boy. That was before the advent of Walkman grin grin. We love to listen to some of the loving radio stations programs then especially in the night. When we left school, some continues to listen with their phone as palito and Walkman dependa on one having to buy batteries every time. But as the year goes by and there is advancement in almost everything, I personally that love to stay awake to listen to those loving programs with the classic musics and also listen to sport news especially on Monday morning from different stations even though I watched all the weekend matches found it a little boring to listen to radio programs now.

So guys with the radio app coming with every of the phones we use now, when last did you listen to Radio.
Yesterday
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Iliyasdass(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
R.I.P Tosin Bucknor..

I stopped listening to radio when she died...
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by aribisala0(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Online Radio

Some Nigerian stations are online so if you live outside Nigeria you can listen to them to stay in touch and get some local flavour of what is really going on
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by akaahs(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
90 percent of Abuja residents listen to radio. Enter any street or ride in the morning and what you hear is Embelembe..... Everybody go come reply olololo. grin
In the night, I think they all listen to dem say dem say on Wazobia FM when expensive was still the host. I don't know of now.
Since that man left the station, I rarely listen to wazobia again I prefer to listen to kiss fm my prefered, human right fm sometimes, NIGERIA info or WE fm.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by matiandu(m): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
I still listen to the best radio station in nigeria
99.3 nigeria infor
They have the best OAPs u can ever imagine.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by ikorodureporta: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don't know why my free radio app stopped working. Radio naiem dey swallow my data since as I come discover a very good online radio ...SIMPLE RADIO
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by nkemjacob2(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
I listening to radio now. I listen to radio everyday
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by charlesdinho7(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
i cannot do without listening to my radio. currently listening to it now. radio is my best companion
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by VictorIfe(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
yes i still do, i’m currently listening to one now. maxfm 102.3 maxdrive with omodia and ella
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Wazobia2216: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
funsho75:

My brother... NBC they monitor almost all station...
They are monitoring them not to say the truth, right

If everybody had kept quiet in those days, there will be no radio station today!
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Dybala11(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
I deliberately listened to my favourite program tonight for the first time in years, 'You and I' on OSBC radio.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by AfroAgroPower: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kenog4real:

Honestly, it has been pretty long.

And it is not healthy for me.

The Radio is so soothing and offers many Untapped Financial Opportunities.

I'll consciously work on listening to music on a daily very soon.

Thanks for this conscious reminder.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by olaarie(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Only in my car
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
I love listening to radio, unfortunately my small phone got stolen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) / Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / Rema - “Dumebi” (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.