Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

When Last Did You Listen To Radio. - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Last Did You Listen To Radio. (12685 Views)

Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? / When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Aidejay(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
i still listen to Rickdeez weekly top 40 on cool fm. every Saturday and sunday. Then brekete family. my mom is a big Tori wor wor fan. plus innocent eko on love fm. asides that I don't listen to radio as much as I'd like. with streaming apps I have all the audio entertainment I need in relation to music. plus I hate radio static and searching for signal to hear a program.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Mbbscentric(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
real777:
Radio is life. Everyday for me. You hardly find a nigerian girl or lady listening to radio except maybe mass communication students for IT purposes.

If you manage to see a Nigeria girl tune to a radio station, it is nothing else other than those childish relationship programs presented by mass comm undergraduates / corpers lolz

I'm addicted to ITV radio (Independent Radio) for 25 years now especially programs like: man around town, people talk to people, rush hour, etc.... Many years ago, it was BBC / VOA I listen to via transistor radio. I detest the so called naija jams played on radio. They are meaningless noise to me. Play local high life music instead.

Radio is one of the reasons northerners are wiser than southerners politically & agriculturally.

I am in a hurry, you are in a hurry!
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by sylve11: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
I listen to radio everyday, even as I type this message, I am still listening to the radio. cool
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by adedayoa2(f): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
I am listening to it right now
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by rickyrex(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Am currently addicted to nijainfor fm. Infact as am typing am listening to hard fact by Sandra ezekwesili on radio
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Destinylink(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Every morning!

Program name: MAN AROUND TOWN

Radio Station: INDEPENDENT TELEVISION RADIO
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Chimeluv(f): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
I used to listen to the radio (radio biafra) daily, these days i rarely listen to it....
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Badonasty(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
This morning….98.1
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by VirileNelly2420: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
real777:
Radio is life. Everyday for me. You hardly find a nigerian girl or lady listening to radio except maybe mass communication students for IT purposes.

If you manage to see a Nigeria girl tune to a radio station, it is nothing else other than those childish relationship programs presented by mass comm undergraduates / corpers lolz

I'm addicted to ITV radio (Independent Radio) for 25 years now especially programs like: man around town, people talk to people, rush hour, etc.... Many years ago, it was BBC / VOA I listen to via transistor radio. I detest the so called naija jams played on radio. They are meaningless noise to me. Play local high life music instead.

Radio is one of the reasons northerners are wiser than southerners politically & agriculturally.
U Sabi dem well. @gals.
D only program da draws dia interest na all diz late night romance programs.

E.g
"her boyfriend of 5years gave a side chick belle ...plz advice her, make she dump him abi make she forgive him?"

grin grin grin grin ;Dyeye people

Meanwhile, radio is my best friend. Everyday by 8.am #news paper review.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Mosleaky(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Every Saturday morning (music and sport special) brila fm
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by koyyess: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
If you live in Lagos or Abuja, you go listen to radio by force. Even the rich do it.

In other states, na agberos be their radio anchors.

I rather listen to radio than watch NTA.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Afodot0022(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Am a radio worm. I love and am addicted to listening to radio, morning, afternoon, night, midnight, no be small thing o. like say they swell for me with radio. Always with my ear pies always updating myself with news and music, Just that the way radio stations are springing up this days on lagos dial is alarming that it will get to a stage where all the frequencies on lagos dial will be overly occupied and populated and wont be space for anymore.

My favourite goes thus,

NIG INFO 99.3
URBAN 96 FM
TOPRADIO 90.9
CLASSIC FM
MAX 102.3 FM
RADIO LAGOS
FAAJI FM
VYBZ 94.5 ...This is new on the dial and will tell you, they are good in blasting songs, check it out.

If you are not listening to radio, you are missing out cause radio gives an oasis of feeling.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by mabeni(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Everyday. I listens mostly to NAIJAINFO FM, LAGOS.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by izukare: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Listen to Nigeria Info Every Morning

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Senator879: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
i do everyday of the week, from Nigeria info 99.3fm to cool fm 96.9 and wazobia 95.1fm
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by SirNumeroUno: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
I'm currently listening to Radio as I type
I've been a Radio ardent Listener for closee to twenty years and I'm below Thirty �
Shey I fit add radio enthusiast for my resume?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by tropaz(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fresh FM everyday... 105.9
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by SugarGirl44(f): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
This morning.
I always listen to Radio Lagos newspaper review.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Akanoaaa(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yesterday night
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by emerich(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Soundcity FM 91.3 Kano, best radio station ever, ever entertaining, the thought of the channel always brightens me up, most esp while driving.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by ipswitch: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
90 percent of Abuja residents listen to radio. Enter any street or ride in the morning and what you hear is Embelembe..... Everybody go come reply olololo. grin
In the night, I think they all listen to dem say dem say on Wazobia FM when expensive was still the host. I don't know of now.
Right, and Femi Dee on Nigerian Info.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by BJanta: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kenog4real:
I remember back then in secondary school. We use to have this portable radio called palito. Having one then shows you are big boy. That was before the advent of Walkman grin grin. We love to listen to some of the loving radio stations programs then especially in the night. When we left school, some continues to listen with their phone as palito and Walkman dependa on one having to buy batteries every time. But as the year goes by and there is advancement in almost everything, I personally that love to stay awake to listen to those loving programs with the classic musics and also listen to sport news especially on Monday morning from different stations even though I watched all the weekend matches found it a little boring to listen to radio programs now.

So guys with the radio app coming with every of the phones we use now, when last did you listen to Radio.

When Buhari was overthrown in a military coup by Babangida on Tuesday, August 28, 1985.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by nuel001: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
You can now listen to live Radio programs anywhere in the world. Just search and download this app on Playstore: RADIO GARDEN.
Thank me later.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Coded081(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Everyday
Nigeria info
Lagos talks
Wazobia fm and raypower fm.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by sweetjohn(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
If you really want to relief stress and enjoyed good comedy fm them Wazobia FM is your last bus stop. 247 entertainment

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by sirjustice1575(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
God bless you my brother,.. You have said it all. Radio is life and help in relieving stress.I do encourage anyone around to always listen to radio programs...

I also do listen to ITV/Independent radio 92.3fm Benin "Man Around Town" by Oga Efe Osafonmwan and crew. And also "People Talk To People" by Sa sa samudapa and crew,.. "Rush Hour" by Don General, Elder, Chameleon, Sydney Shocker and others.

I love listening to radio everyday and i'm addicted to radio.
real777:

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by oglalasioux(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Drivers are the most radio listeners.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by BlackDuke(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
I'm doing so now, my radio is a steady companion
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by bigcee(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lol, everyday na. I don't joke with my radio.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by ekukeku(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Twice a day
32fm in d morning & fresh fm in d evening
Ibadan

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kenog4real:
I remember back then in secondary school. We use to have this portable radio called palito. Having one then shows you are big boy. That was before the advent of Walkman grin grin. We love to listen to some of the loving radio stations programs then especially in the night. When we left school, some continues to listen with their phone as palito and Walkman dependa on one having to buy batteries every time. But as the year goes by and there is advancement in almost everything, I personally that love to stay awake to listen to those loving programs with the classic musics and also listen to sport news especially on Monday morning from different stations even though I watched all the weekend matches found it a little boring to listen to radio programs now.

So guys with the radio app coming with every of the phones we use now, when last did you listen to Radio.

Back then in ondo state, listen to Gba'n ko gbii. By kolade alabi
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by donwily(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
I do that while I drive everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Hi" By Tonto Dikeh (Music Video) / Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / Rema - “Dumebi” (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.