Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

When Last Did You Listen To Radio. - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Last Did You Listen To Radio. (12654 Views)

Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? / When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Bekind123: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
real777:
Radio is life. Everyday for me. You hardly find a nigerian girl or lady listening to radio except maybe mass communication students for IT purposes.

If you manage to see a Nigeria girl tune to a radio station, it is nothing else other than those childish relationship programs presented by mass comm undergraduates / corpers lolz

I'm addicted to ITV radio (Independent Radio) for 25 years now especially programs like: man around town, people talk to people, rush hour, etc.... Many years ago, it was BBC / VOA I listen to via transistor radio. I detest the so called naija jams played on radio. They are meaningless noise to me. Play local high life music instead.

Radio is one of the reasons northerners are wiser than southerners politically & agriculturally.
what are you even saying? Abeg speak for yourself.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by SuperbCrown: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2022
chaarly:
The love doctor (Daniel Akpata) on 90.9 max fm and the the recent wetin dey on max fm with powski
grin

Is this program is on air?
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by RealTalker02: 12:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Can anyone Tell me where I can listen to this radio program where people call in and the presenter call their Lover for Fact check on the state of the relationship

People said it's hilarious
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by chaarly(m): 5:52am On Apr 01, 2022
SuperbCrown:

Is this program is on air?

Yeahh
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by chaarly(m): 5:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Dollarremix:

You be confirm Abuja person
cheesy
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by SuperbCrown: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2022
chaarly:

Yeahh

Thanks

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Hausa(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Listen to radio almost every day.

But foreign.
1. Talksports.
2. BBC.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Midex88(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Top Radio... Every weekdays 11pm
Nigerian Info... Femi and the Gang
Brila fm
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Kenog4real(m): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2022
RealTalker02:
Can anyone Tell me where I can listen to this radio program where people call in and the presenter call their Lover for Fact check on the state of the relationship

People said it's hilarious

I use know of one on Ibadan Ọ̀yọ́ state then. I don't know if the program is still on.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by RealTalker02: 5:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Kenog4real:

I use know of one on Ibadan Ọ̀yọ́ state then. I don't know if the program is still on.

Can I know the Frequency to get the program?
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Dickjo(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2022
junbi:

I do smiley Thanks

u do? please can i mate wit u sir? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Put Your Songs On Tecno Boom Play / Bisola - "Luchia" (Audio) / Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.