Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. (917 Views)

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. by Animegirl(f): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2022
kiss
A generous giver of money deserves the best from a woman. Provide everything your woman needs and see how she serenade you with good love.

Blessed Monday to all hardworking, rich and generous men.

Broke Redpillers and bashers of beautiful Nigerian girls, have a cursed week. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. by heniford2: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2022
grin grin cheesy imagine dating a liability like this girl u will end up sliming down like ur suffering AIDS undecided people like this Op cannot even account for ordering 200k in her diaper account grin she can give you doggy 4 just a 2k buh in nairaland has wild mouth grin Rebies of a cartoon girl undecided

6 Likes

Re: Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. by Sheddy5(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2022
tongue
Re: Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. by longetivity(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2022
You should be reading for ur upcoming jamb exam in may

1 Like

Re: Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2022
Animegirl:
kiss
A generous giver of money deserves the best from a woman. Provide everything your woman needs and see how she serenade you with good love.

Broke Redpillers and bashers of beautiful Nigerian girls, have a cursed week. tongue
Nice one,don't ever allow yourself to be brainwashed by modern men(misogynists) into paying bills.You are a care giver and not a provider.

1 Like

Re: Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. by 2braithe: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2022
Animegirl:
kiss

Las las you can't offer your imaginary man more than sex.

4 Likes

Re: Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. by heniford2: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2022
D tiny brat loves attention grin grin looks like her broke dad was a disgrace to her and her cheap mom so she borrowed the levititude of sending hell on Nairaland undecided nobody should blame her an Abused family and broke house hardly hid there identify anywhere. undecided grin

3 Likes

Re: Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. by SmartPolician: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2022
It's quite disturbing that Nigerian girls often equate material things to love. Please genuine love transcends giving material things

1 Like

Re: Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2022
And all you have to give in return is a f**king shallow puzzy cry

1 Like

Re: Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's quite disturbing that Nigerian girls often equate material things to love. Please genuine love transcends giving material things
Ogbeni, love nor dey Nigeria again! We practice 'Give me,i give you' relationships currently!

2 Likes

Re: Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Nice one,don't ever allow yourself to be brainwashed by modern men(misogynists) into paying bills.You are a care giver and not a provider.
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. by house10s2: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Animegirl:
kiss

a liability with hands n legs n yet spill out trash with only pussy to offer.

1 Like

Re: Each Time My Man Take Care Of My Bills, The Stronger My Throat Becomes. by lifenija: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
ur throat get stronger for Mouth Action shey

(1) (Reply)

I Insulted This Yoruba Girl And Igbo Guy On Facebook / So, Let's Talk About The Red Pill / ♥ Woman Sues Husband For Inability To Satisfy Her In Bed☺️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.