Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

She's Still In My Heart, Pls Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Still In My Heart, Pls Help!!! (637 Views)

A Lady Told Me To Keep An Opened Heart,pls,what Does She Mean? / My Heart Is About To Explode: Just Ended A Relationship / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Still In My Heart, Pls Help!!! by VictorUSA(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hello @all romance eXperts in the house.Pls help me as I'm desperately in need of your advice. It's been long that the girl I was courting for some months relocated with her family members to a nearby town, since then we've not seen (for 3months now).Is it advisable I search for her? She's 18 and had no phone when they left.Will it impress her? will it prove my love for her? will that convince her to accept me?I'll appreciate mature advice.
Re: She's Still In My Heart, Pls Help!!! by Iniobong34: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
You can do that if she is the only fish in the river

2 Likes

Re: She's Still In My Heart, Pls Help!!! by Moloso(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
I don't know wetin to even tell you sef. Girl way no find you since na you Wan go waste your energy dey fine her.

Oshey SIMPle guy

2 Likes

Re: She's Still In My Heart, Pls Help!!! by Daniel7543: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
She don't have a phone not to talk of calling her, you don't know her address or location, So how the hell do you plan on searching for her?? Do you want to hold her picture and be showing and asking people around.. Do you know this girl?? Have you seen this girl?? Like someone who's missing.

Right now, she the one who knows your where about, so just exercise patience probably she would come around one day to look for you, if she truly loves you back.

But, if you insist in searching for her, no problem, after all, Will Smith said, "Love will make you do crazy thing"

Baba, I think you need to focus on your career and hustle right now.

Lol.. You guys simps can be so funny.. Abeg o, I nor fit laugh

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Still In My Heart, Pls Help!!! by Oluromantic: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
She's 18. I'm sure you're 19.

Alaimontokan

2 Likes

Re: She's Still In My Heart, Pls Help!!! by Suspect1: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Noisy op, hope you are handsome and well moneyed?.

If yes then she would accept yah.
Re: She's Still In My Heart, Pls Help!!! by Boogyman557: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool Which kind matterz b DIS!

I just CLEAN my old KALA finish now..

E remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE..

ABEG send me ur LOCATION!

I one COME SETTLE SOMETHING!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: She's Still In My Heart, Pls Help!!! by RedMac: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nobody should call this guy a simp o...

Wetin self, eveytime simp simp...

Since he wants to take responsibility of an 18 year old girl, leave him Na...

After all it's his money he will spend, when he starts getting school fees, feeding fees, health fees, clothes fees and all other fees billing from the girl...

OP carry on go look for her, nothing do you, you have my 100% backing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Still In My Heart, Pls Help!!! by MJBOLT: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
Will it impress her? will it prove my love for her? will that convince her to accept me?.

Re: She's Still In My Heart, Pls Help!!! by MJBOLT: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
RedMac:
Nobody should call this guy a simp o...

Wetin self, eveytime simp simp...

Since he wants to take responsibility of an 18 year old girl, leave him Na...

After all it's his money he will spend, when he starts getting school fees, feeding fees, health fees, clothes fees and all other fees billing from the girl...

OP carry on go look for her, nothing do you, you have my 100% backing

1 Like

Re: She's Still In My Heart, Pls Help!!! by RedMac: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
She's 18 and had no phone when they left.Will it impress her? will it prove my love for her? will that convince her to accept me?I'll appreciate mature advice.

Brother the type of phone wey 18 years old girl dey use don cost o... Anyhow e go make sense if u buy her one as that will definitely prove you are a simple caring man... But note that if she accepts you it's just your turn, and whenever a higher spender comes around your turn automatically ends...

Good luck man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Ladies And Women Twerk While Praising God (video) / Blow Everywhere As Lady Catches Her Boyfriend In Bɛd With Another Lady (video) / Groom Slaps His Bride For Winning A Game On Stage During Wedding Toast (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.